Wheelchairs?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
zinzin112
I'm new!

Wheelchairs?

Post by zinzin112 »

Are there wheelchairs available at the hynes for rental/use? I have an issue with vertigo, dizziness and muscle weakness and there are times where it gets really bad and things get difficult. It's unfortunately gotten worse recently, so i dont own the proper equipment just yet. Is that a thing that is possible?
T-Money
AB Staff

Re: Wheelchairs?

Post by T-Money »

zinzin112 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:15 am Are there wheelchairs available at the hynes for rental/use? I have an issue with vertigo, dizziness and muscle weakness and there are times where it gets really bad and things get difficult. It's unfortunately gotten worse recently, so i dont own the proper equipment just yet. Is that a thing that is possible?
Hey there! The Hynes does have a limited number of wheelchairs available for use during the convention. We also work with a wheelchair rental company called Belmont Medical Supply, which will deliver a wheelchair to you on site. If you'd like to read more about their services, you can click here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23846.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Accessibility team at accessibility@animeboston.com.
Theresa Hofacre
Member Relations Manager
Anime Boston 2024