Picture ID required for children?

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Darkforest_ofsaints
I'm new!

Picture ID required for children?

Post by Darkforest_ofsaints » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Hello all, my son is 5 and will be attending with me, but he is only 5 and doesnt have a picture ID. It says on his confirmation that he will need one to get in but is there any way around this? Thanks in advance!

rookie_one
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Picture ID required for children?

Post by rookie_one » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:32 am

Not staff.

From the Registration FAQ:
27. Can I have my friend pick up my badge for me?
No. Each member must pick up his/her own badge. Party leaders for educational groups will not be allowed to pick up badges for others.

To pick up a child badge, both the child and the supervising adult need to be present. Children under 13 do not need a photo ID, but they must be accompanied by an adult (18+).

littlebabylamb
Veteran Poster

Re: Picture ID required for children?

Post by littlebabylamb » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 am

Hello -

You can reach out to our Registration Customer Service Team for further details about our ID policy for your child. http://animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/127.
Darkforest_ofsaints wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Hello all, my son is 5 and will be attending with me, but he is only 5 and doesnt have a picture ID. It says on his confirmation that he will need one to get in but is there any way around this? Thanks in advance!
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15