The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2013.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Faceman »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I am looking for a woman I met on Friday afternoon at Tossed. Your name was Robin, and when I was looking for a place to sit down after getting my food, you offered me one of the free seats at the table you were sitting at. It was really great meeting and talking with you, & I hope your daughter & her friends had an awesome time at the convention. Hope you see this, and I also hope we get to talk/see each other again soon. :D
Princessbankita
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Princessbankita »

Looking for the ABSOLUTELY KICK-ASS BORIS THAT WAS THERE ALL THREE DAYS. I was the one who said "I love you" every time you walked by because you're freaking BAWSS!
{Princess Becky, Cosplay Shenaniganer's admin}
~Caricature collector, Arpakasso lover, Luka Fangirl~
**HMU on Facebook: Princess Becky**
>>Check my tumblr: MrsMegurine<<
anotheranimenerd

Post by anotheranimenerd »

I'm looking for really anyone who was at the Rise of the Guardians gathering. I'm also especially hoping to find some people who were at the shipping the shipping photoshoot after the Guardians one. I didn't get a chance to exchange any tumblrs while there.
2012- Sheska, FMA
2013- Jack Frost, ROTG
2014- human!female Monobear, DR(2) / Dave strider (Homestuck)
DvDSlingSchot
Experienced Poster

Post by DvDSlingSchot »

Looking for:
-An Enies lobby Nami on Saturday. That cosplay was spot on.
-An awesome Bartholomew Kuma who sat next to me at the One piece podcast panel
-I think it was a Panty (not familiar with series) cosplayer who gave me a little trophy because you really liked mycosplay. You made my day.

I was the guy with the long nose.
Last edited by DvDSlingSchot on Sun May 26, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sith12345
I'm new!

Post by sith12345 »

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1327_n.jpg
This is a picture of him from a different con, but was this the Kuma you were looking for?
No Items Ever
Expert Poster

Post by No Items Ever »

I'm looking for the two girls who had been controlling a giant Charolette using two big sticks. One of them cosplayed as a gijinka bellossom and skitty, while for the other I wasn't too sure.

And if you two see this, I'm Mike the "not scott" on the 20th floor of the Marriot. I really liked talking to you two, so I was hoping I could get the chance to talk to you again. :D
Kayube
Expert Poster

Post by Kayube »

I wonder if I might get back in touch with Venomspawn who I was talking to in the karaoke room today. Given that he knew about StreetPass maybe we could be 3DS friends.
N.S.Cosplay
Experienced Poster

Post by N.S.Cosplay »

Hey, Soul Evans here. I led the Soul Eater group that was wandering and posing for a TON of photos.. I'm. Looking for photos and the group members!
2014 cosplays
Toris lauraunitis
Emil steilsson
Romano Vargas
Ivan Karelin
Yuki Sohma
Trainer Silver (maybe)
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

I am looking for the following photos of me and my friend Michael.

Michael was dressed up as RPD Marvin and also Daft Punk Helmet RPD.

Also would love to get in contact with anyone of the two photoshoots/groups I invaded as Cthulu Ben Ten on Sunday.

One I broke into song and dance while the other I was the mighty cthulu

two other groups I wish to get to talk to about ideas for next con would be....
the guitarist and his friends that I was singing and dancing with along with making fun of the game Heavy Rain

and the Cthulu men of the con since we have a photo of the three of us being the Cthulu team from late sunday

Contacting me via pm is probably the easiest.
Last edited by Princess_Kaylin on Mon May 27, 2013 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
mop
Veteran Poster

Post by mop »

Ahoy!

I'm looking for a Gedomaru. You were in front of me in line for the concert on Saturday night. I was cosplaying Ikumatsu at that time. Super nice, would really like to have had the chance to talk more.

I'm also looking for a suspicious long-haired samurai Katsura. Don't know if there was more than one around during the weekend, but this one was at the Gintama panel.

We really didn't have a Gintama meet-up this year, and I was just way too busy this weekend, so really, I'm looking for any of the Gintama cosplayers. Thanks in advance. c:
"one by one, we are together, we fall together."

✧·˚. 2019:
Eiki Shiki (Touhou Project)
Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

✧·˚. 2018:
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Komachi Onozuka (Touhou Project)
ze_arokat

Post by ze_arokat »

From the formal ball: Your name was Kaitlyn, you'd borrowed a skirt from a friend, and tried to help me find a person near-ish the end. I was in a red dress and had terrible timing when it came to deciding to start dancing. You seemed like a cool person and I would like to talk to you again sometime! PM me if you see this I guess?
Acechris89

Post by Acechris89 »

I'm looking for a girl I met last night at the Formal. We shared a few dances during the night. She was a great conversation. She told me her name was Katherine/Catherine, and she was studying Culinary Arts. We lost track of time and probably danced for 4-5 dances before the music paused for a moment. I don't think we broke eye contact the whole time. Toward the end of our dance I felt our fingers intertwine; I lead her off of the dance floor and she told me she hoped to see me around the con, and that she would save me a dance later.

We ended up dancing again later in the evening. We laughed as she shared stories of some of her more awkward dances during the night. And I shared mine. At one point the music stopped as they announced that they would be closing the dance floor to showcase a professional dance routine. At that moment, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was her friend. She apologized for interrupting and said that the two of them had to catch the next shuttle back. She left in such a hurry that I didn't manage to ask if she would like to meet up the next day like I had hoped.

I was hoping to continue our conversation, because I really don't know much about her other than what I provided above. Though I think we really hit it off.

It's easier to PM me.
Last edited by Acechris89 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
butyoumight

Post by butyoumight »

I'm looking for anyone who bought one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. pillows from table 1/Nightengale Needles in the Artists' Alley! It's my girlfriend-of-the-blue-hair who makes them (the tiny blonde who sat her table 90% of the con XD) and I know she wanted to hook up with any of the buyers later, but she doesn't really have time for forum-crawling so I'm doing the forum-crawling for her! Any leads would be excellent!
=Anime Boston 2014=
Sengoku Ryouma from Kamen Rider Gaim | Tatsumi Kanji from Persona 4
=Anime Boston 2015=
Sengoku Ryouma from Kamen Rider Gaim
sdfx

Post by sdfx »

Looking for the:

Elsie and Haqua combo!
Heathcliff AND Klein combo!
Inori from Guilty Crown!
Midorima from Kuroko that I met today (Sunday)
Diarmuid from Fate Zero (Friday)
Manly Buttercup lol
PM Me I have at least one pic of you guys!

And if anyone could identify these folks that would be awesome!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4060_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4613_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5733_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 2704_n.jpg
7 years going strong!

Most recent: Violet Evergarden
XxCL0UDxX1990
Experienced Poster

Post by XxCL0UDxX1990 »

I'm looking for a girl I also met last at the Formal, I believe she told me her name was May. She was dressed as Merida from Brave and she was really cool and really sweet and we had a really good conversation about video games and Disney movies. lol If anyone knows her or if her herself is on here and reads this please let me know because again she was really sweet and cool and I really wouldn't mind talking to her some more about video games and such and a maybe add her as a friend! :)

scratch that, I ended up finding her and turns out she wasn't a very nice person. I didn't know being shy and nervous around pretty girls nowadays was considered being creepy... :/
Last edited by XxCL0UDxX1990 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mayobin

Post by Mayobin »

Were there any Hakuoki cosplayers this year? I couldn't find any during the weekend. If so, let me know and post a picture!
edgesolhart
I'm new!

Post by edgesolhart »

I'm looking for the Grell that was waiting in the line for Bryce Papenbrook's autograph with Me, we then went to the black butler photoshoot, i was Will T Spearsshe maybe you can identify her [img][IMG]http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w47 ... 649321.jpg[/img][/img]

Thanks
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

I'm looking for the other Belle from Once Upon a Time. I was dressed in Belle's blue outfit from OUaT and my brother was Prince Charming, your bf took some photo's during the Disney shoot and you said you'd share them since I didn't get any but then I never got your name :)
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
ClockworkCat
Experienced Poster

Post by ClockworkCat »

I'm looking for a girl, it might have been on Friday but I can't remember. I actually don't remember who she was cosplaying as either to be honest, so this makes this much more difficult..

Anyways I was walking, and I see this girl. I walk up to her and tap her lightly and say that she was really pretty. She hugs me and says something along the lines of (don't trust my quoting, I have bad memory), "Thank you that's one of the nicest things I've heard.", or something like that.

If you're reading this I just want to tell you that you really are beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I was the girl with the white and blue outfit/wig.
Ikari-Fang
Experienced Poster

Post by Ikari-Fang »

I'm looking for the awesome Charmander girl I was hanging out with on Saturday during the jumbled Pokemon photoshoot. I was the houndoom hanging out with you^^ would love to talk again^^
Proud participant since 2005!

AB 2012
Houndour Cosplay - Friday & Saturday

AB 2013
Houndoom cosplay - all weekend

Anime Boston 2014
Houndoom - Friday
Amaterasu from Okami (Human) - Saturday

Anime Boston 2015
Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul- All weekend
Tetoloid

Post by Tetoloid »

Hi, I was the Haruhi Fujioka with no tie and flip flops for most of the weekend. ; u ; I met a really cool Tamaki in the dealers room who I hugged and got dipped by, and then saw him again right as I was leaving on Sunday. I was in a super rush, so I didn't get to get his name or contact info. He was so in-character, I wanted to get another chance to be in character without being so flustered, ahaha.

If anyone could help, that'd be very nice~
Teto Kasane! - VOCALOID
Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sacrier - Wakfu
Haruhi Fujioka - Ouran High School Host Club
GuiltyCross
I'm new!

Post by GuiltyCross »

Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

Post by Darkvyse88 »

Looking for any Metal Gear Cosplayers from the Friday and Saturday photoshoots. I was the Otacon with the trenchcoat. PM me if you want any pictures! :D
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2019

Friday: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Saturday Day: Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Saturday Afternoon: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saturday Evening: Matt McKenna

Sunday: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
rioja6
Experienced Poster

Post by rioja6 »

There are a few people I am still looking for @.@ Here are some details...

1. A guy named Joseph (from your badge name) who cosplayed as Trainer Red. I talked to you on Saturday and Sunday. Does anyone know him!? http://rojaespiritu.deviantart.com/art/ ... -374288746
2. Team Rocket, a Jessie, James and Meowth. You guys were waiting for the Pokemon photoshoot on Saturday with me and several others and we sang Double Trouble, but then guys had to get going to another photoshoot. We also took a photo together on Friday.
3. The Giovanni at Sunday's photoshoot. We took a photo together of you snatching my Pikachu and you were grabbing me by my cap.
4. A girl named Jenny who cosplayed as Ash. You were at the Pokemon panel on Friday with me.
5. The Colress at Sunday's Pokemon photoshoot.
6. Colin, I kept running into you all over the place each day. xD

I was Trainer Red if that helps.
Thanks~!
Last edited by rioja6 on Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

I'm looking for the nice girl who came up to me for a picture. She was wearing a stitch full body outfit and I was Iron Man. It was outside of the entrance to the bag check area. If anyone knows who this was, I would greatly appreciate it. ^^
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

Whoever was Knock Out from Transformers Prime on Saturday, your costume was awesome, and you are too for choosing one of my favorite characters from the series.
ExpressiveKitty
I'm new!

Post by ExpressiveKitty »

The guy who was cosplaying Tulio from Road to El Dorado. My sister saw you near the main entrance and you took a picture of her (Izaya) and my friend (Celty). My sister asked if you were Tulio and I didn't even hear or else I would have flipped the frick out. I just want to say:
1. You're awesome
2. THANK YOU for cosplaying Tulio
3. You have inspired me to cosplay Miguel at my next con
4. You inspired all of us to watch The Road to El Dorado the last night of the con
5. It's hilarious

Oh, yeah, and...I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!!

<3
Mehan

Post by Mehan »

Hey everyone!! I've been searching all the sites I know to find some pictures of me on Saturday. I was wearing my mandalorian armor... I was mostly standing in the main hallway but I was hard to miss being that my armor is BRIGHT YELLOW. If you took a photo please please feel free to send it my way! Thanks!
"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid." JC
alexthedinosaur
I'm new!

Post by alexthedinosaur »

I'm looking for the girl that was cosplaying as White Raven on Saturday. I took some pictures with your phone for you, but forget to get some with my own camera (D'oh!) I was cosplaying as Ash (with a chainsaw), if that helps!
MoonPrincess016
Experienced Poster

Post by MoonPrincess016 »

N.S.Cosplay wrote:Hey, Soul Evans here. I led the Soul Eater group that was wandering and posing for a TON of photos.. I'm. Looking for photos and the group members!
Hey! I'm the Black Blood Maka! You found me :p!!!!!
Just because I'm a princess doesn't mean I'm a damsel. I've got a bow and arrow and I'm not afraid to shoot.
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the Kuma (One Price) cosplayer that I was Running around with on Saturday, We met in the line for the afterhours dating game.

Pm me if you can point me in the right direction, or if you are him!
Skanking_Pickle
Expert Poster

Post by Skanking_Pickle »

Looking for the Bunnymund I saw on saturday with the awesome boomerang and costume.
Cosplay.com page- BlondieSundae
Deviantart- SkullsAndStripes
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
Saka
Expert Poster

Post by Saka »

Hey! I was CAIT SITH (and i was a chick cosplaying since some of you thought i was a dude, haha)!, I dont remember everyones faces since i could only see the darn floor through Cait Siths mouth. But, I did happen to see some of you who took my picture, or some who my sister took pictures of. Looking for the following:[/color]
1: The AWESOME Jack Sparrow, i believe i hugged you. Your costume was amazing! <3
2: The PIKACHU who asked me to play the Dance Central game in the Gameroom in our Cosplay Outfits. I have VIDEO of that and it was HILARIOUS!
3: The guy who was a MOOGLE, we got quite a few picture together at the entrance and at the FF shoot! They were awesome!
4:This is a long shot, BUT, Im STILL looking for the 2 guys that were KRATOS from AB2012, My sister and I (were twins) took your pictures, we thought you were BA!
5: The chick who was Hyatt from Excel Saga. I showed you the picture i took of you where it appeared as though there was redness that was somehow captured in the photo which goes along with your character since she coughs blood daily...
6: The Yoshi that took a picture with me in the Dealers Room!
7: And the people who asked if they could take a picture with me, or wanted hugs! I'd LOVE to see them!

Friend me if you'd like! That would be awesomee!!! XD

http://www.facebook.com/SakaC
SAKA is on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/sakasplatz
Recent: AB13- Cait Sith FF7 AB14- Chun-Li Hello Kitty
AshAbyss
Experienced Poster

Post by AshAbyss »

My cosplays are in (parenthesis)
Not necessarily looking for people, but if we get in contact, that's cool too :D
This is more so shoutouts:
1. Kairi that gave me a star sticker and said “Sora, you'll always be in my heart”. You were a sweetheart! Both you and Namine were. (Sora)
2. Vanille, Lightning, Zack, Vincent, and Squall that let me hang with them after my friends disappeared somewhere. I had fun at the cheesecake factory and you all were wicked cool.(Vanille)
3.The Riku that let me hang out after the FF crowd dispersed. You and your friend were really funny and awesome. Also the mock battle with Master Xehanort was cool too! (Sora/Vanille)
4.Cloud that hung out with me before I found Vanille and the others. (Vanille)
5.Both Hopes on Saturday that took pictures with me. You were both really sweet and it was cool running into one of you later. (Vanille)
6. Kallen- thanks for letting me borrow that wig. I'll get it back somehow... (Lelouch)
7. Xion- the one that told the Roxas's to rip Namine in half. You were cool too. (Sora).
8. Zero- you were beast. (Lelouch)
9. 3 guys that danced with me- one tried to teach me, one that also tried to teach me (Lavi), and the third one that also didn't know how to dance. By the way, it's Vanille, not Lightning, Serah, Hope, Sahz, Squall, Cloud, Billy- VANILLE. (Vanille)
10. EDIT. Also, Snow, as much as your attitude bugs me, you were cool...I guess. Oh and SerahxNoel all the way. But I guess you both were kinda cute during the shoot Saturday :D. (Vanille)
I met so many wonderful people and I hope to see some at AAC (Another Anime Convention). Or possibly Boston ComicCon.
Last edited by AshAbyss on Mon May 27, 2013 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STAY SHINY!
Friday: Ruby (RWBY)
Saturday: Sora (KH II) Vanille (FF XIII)
Sunday: Vanille, Sora
butyoumight

Post by butyoumight »

I'm also looking for the gal who recognized me from half-way across the Artists' Alley and got me out from behind the table for a picture. I was Tatsumi Kanji from Persona 4 on Saturday, working the plush-maker table first to the left of the entrance. If you're around, I'd love to see the picture, as it's the only one I know of where I actually had a plushie on hand!
=Anime Boston 2014=
Sengoku Ryouma from Kamen Rider Gaim | Tatsumi Kanji from Persona 4
=Anime Boston 2015=
Sengoku Ryouma from Kamen Rider Gaim
DarkestLink
I'm new!

Post by DarkestLink »

Hey, I'm looking for a girl I met at the formal ball. She was wearing a bright green dress and had short hair. We really hit it off there, and she gave me her facebook name. Unfortunately, as I was making note of it on my phone, she told me that her middle name was there also, and I believe I heard a "Marie". I haven't been able to find her. I know her name is Bianca Constantino. But that's really hard to find on facebook.
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

Holymist wrote:I'm looking for the other Belle from Once Upon a Time. I was dressed in Belle's blue outfit from OUaT and my brother was Prince Charming, your bf took some photo's during the Disney shoot and you said you'd share them since I didn't get any but then I never got your name :)
That's me! And oh god, that wasn't my boyfriend, just my brother! Hehe
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
azaznator
Expert Poster

Post by azaznator »

Looking for more pictures of these awesome gangsta Madoka girls:
http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/Karen ... ort=2&o=71

Also, looking for this amazing Mami cosplayer:
http://imgur.com/tHeC0GS
I was cosplaying as Hei from Darker than Black and saw you in the Dealer's room and we struck up a little small talk. You seem like a pretty cool person, would love to talk with you more!
Last edited by azaznator on Tue May 28, 2013 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DistortedGenjitsu
Veteran Poster

Post by DistortedGenjitsu »

Looking for the Hei that took a pic with Nagisa and Undertaker, Saturday. If they can message me and i can get the pic that'd be great ^_^ I also have a pic of them if they would like it.
AB-2013-Grell Sutcliff, Nagisa Furakawa.

Ab2014
Saturday- Winry Rockbell/ Tamaki Suoh
Sunday - Nagisa Furakawa , Hinata Hideki

Ab2015 - Friday - Kurome, Hinata Hideki
Saturday-Konoha and Kuroha
Sunday- Nagisa Furakwa

Ab2016-
Ideas
(Hanayo , Kuroha, Hachikuji ,)

Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
DistortedGenjitsu
Veteran Poster

Post by DistortedGenjitsu »

Also looking for the great angel beats cosplayers Sunday that recognized Tate Langdon from American Horror Story. They were the ones who Yuri and Kanade switched wigs also. I would like get the pic i took with them if possible thanks!
AB-2013-Grell Sutcliff, Nagisa Furakawa.

Ab2014
Saturday- Winry Rockbell/ Tamaki Suoh
Sunday - Nagisa Furakawa , Hinata Hideki

Ab2015 - Friday - Kurome, Hinata Hideki
Saturday-Konoha and Kuroha
Sunday- Nagisa Furakwa

Ab2016-
Ideas
(Hanayo , Kuroha, Hachikuji ,)

Friday-
Saturday-
Sunday-
TheNerdyFeminist
Veteran Poster

Post by TheNerdyFeminist »

I'm looking for the cool people my friend and I met at the jazz lounge on Friday, namely the two guys in the beginning and the really awesome engaged couple before I left. I was wearing an Aperture Science tank top if that helps.
darkwolfgirl33
Veteran Poster

Post by darkwolfgirl33 »

Ikari-Fang wrote:I'm looking for the awesome Charmander girl I was hanging out with on Saturday during the jumbled Pokemon photoshoot. I was the houndoom hanging out with you^^ would love to talk again^^
Here I am~!
AB '12
*Auron (FFX)

AB '13
*Marshall Lee (Adventure Time) = Saturday/Sunday
*Lenalee 2nd Uniform (D.Gray-Man) = Saturday
*Lolita Charmander (Pokemon) = Friday/Saturday

AB '14 (order may change)
*Saya Takagi (HotD)
*Late Teen Rin Kagemine (Vocaloid)
*Unknown
The iPod Ninja

Post by The iPod Ninja »

I wanted to know who took part in Cosplay chess
Good side

Evil side
lostmist
I'm new!

Post by lostmist »

Im looking for a girl, she cosplayed as kimimaro, I met her Friday and only saw her the one day. I hung with your friends and had an amazing time. She went by mouse. I had so much fun can't get her smile out of my head. Her friend has my number but I never got hers. If you read this text me :) or let me know.
lostmist
I'm new!

Post by lostmist »

I had forgot to say I was the guy in the Lab coat.
Last edited by lostmist on Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

Hey! I'm looking for the girl who cosplayed Neil from Bleach here she is in pic.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 48&theater
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
KenjiMishima

Post by KenjiMishima »

Hey guys Im looking for basically anyone who took pictures of me! If you did take a picture please pm me and send me the link or just quote it here.

I was the black jesus, I dont think I really need a pic to post cause there was only one of me xD
RayneDeanZ
Expert Poster

Post by RayneDeanZ »

I'm looking for a Maya and Clavier Gavin from Ace Attorney. I saw them Friday and couldn't find them for the rest of the weekend. I'm the support reaper.
Been coming since 2011

Anime Boston 2017:
Mastermind!Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)

Anime Boston 2018:
Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project)
Yasuke Matsuda (Dangan Ronpa)
Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)

AB 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

AB 2022:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)

AB 2023:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
nenie
Determined Poster

Post by nenie »

I am looking for WAKABA cosplayer, I was Utena along with my friend as Anthy in the girl's academy uniforms. We met on Saturday and promised to find each other on Sunday to take a picture together. Sadly We couldn't find you, if you're out there girl, I hope we can meet next con on Sunday and be in our uniforms and take a picture together. I really wanted toooo >o<
AB07 Aya from Super Gals
AB08 Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09 Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10 Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11 Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12 Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13 Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
AB14 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Terra from Teen Titans
AB15 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Utena
AB16 Casey from Pokemon
AB17 Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo & Pokemon Go Trainer
AB18 Team Skull Grunt & Kiyone