One and only 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2006.
justonepenny
I'm new!

Post by justonepenny »

I was looking for this guy who cosplayed Tuxedo Mask. I was waiting in line for the Lupin III outtakes and I was the crazy yaoi fangirl who practically flying tackled the guy. I just wanted to say...

Thanx for the best hug ever!!! :D
stormy_yuy
I'm new!

Post by stormy_yuy »

I'm looking for the Duo Maxwell from the Anime Dating Game round 2. If you know anything about her, or if you're her, please email me at Daisukegirl@hotmail.com
tozoku
Expert Poster

Post by tozoku »

Edit: Never mind, I found her on the Artist's Alley directory on the 2006 site. Too bad she has no site listed >_<
51A Danica Kwan Niquwa and Gina
Pretty sure that's the one.
AniGirl15
Getting the hang of this...

Post by AniGirl15 »

[quote=tozoku]Edit: Never mind, I found her on the Artist's Alley directory on the 2006 site. Too bad she has no site listed >_<
51A Danica Kwan Niquwa and Gina
Pretty sure that's the one.[/quote]

Why're you looking? I know those two IRL and can pass on a message for you.
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Post by Blondie »

Siren Malirose

Post by Siren Malirose »

I posted on this before, but I have more information than my previous post. The Satoshi guy I'm looking for, his name was Carl I think. I looked on a picture I took with him and his tag read "Crazy Carl". I'd really like to get in touch with him or the other two guys (Dark and Daisuke) he was with. Arigato!
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

I am looking for anyone I played games with in the Video Game room on the early mornings of saturday and sunday! I had/ still have red hair, I did not cosplay this year, but i just wanna see if anybody will respond, I am also looking for the uber ravers that stayed on friday nites dance till the very end (there was about 20 of us till the very end cuz we are 1337) if anyof you can respond hit me up on AIM ElderOfNar or add @comcast.net to hit me on email
PapouStarburst
Expert Poster

Post by PapouStarburst »

[color:red]I am looking for the Final Fantasy Advent Children Cloud. He spent all of saturday morning in the lobby being photographed with his buster sword. He had an amazing wig. I told him that he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen and then he complimented me and I seriously couldn't speak(and I NEVER shut up) I was wearing a red shirt and my name tag said jesus(and yes I did confront that poser jesus in the toga, I won the jesus-off.) I have blond Hair and blue eyes. If you know him or you are him please email me at kitty1517@comcast.net.[/color]

Also the female Kadaj on saturday who I spoke with in the afternoon. She was with two other people(admiring my roy mustang gloves) and i told her she had really nice contacts. If you know her or are her please PM or E-Mail me.
PapouStarburst
Expert Poster

Post by PapouStarburst »

[quote=ElderOfNar]I am looking for anyone I played games with in the Video Game room on the early mornings of saturday and sunday! I had/ still have red hair, I did not cosplay this year, but i just wanna see if anybody will respond, I am also looking for the uber ravers that stayed on friday nites dance till the very end (there was about 20 of us till the very end cuz we are 1337) if anyof you can respond hit me up on AIM ElderOfNar or add @comcast.net to hit me on email[/quote]
I played DDR on saturday morning. I really failed because I hadn't played in months and the pad was really unresponsive. But I was there :)
jenn_of_hearts

Post by jenn_of_hearts »

[color:orange]Yeah so I know it's totally pointless to be posting here what four months after the con...but I'm looking for a guy I met. Well I didn't meet him until Connecticon but I know he went to AB'06. I believe he was wearing chainmail at some point. His name was John and he had loooong curly brown hair...Anyone know him??[/color]
teurastaa
Expert Poster

Post by teurastaa »

I'm looking for a video, not a person but a video of the Final Fantasy people fighting in the dealers room. lol I know some peopel were getting it. So if you've seen it or have it could ya contact me? :3
Yuki
Veteran Poster

Post by Yuki »

I am looking for these two people

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j41/z ... ctment.jpg

Also for the one that has this album!
Anime Boston Attendance: 2004 - 2015, 2019
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

Post by Phantom 1 »

I'm looking for Winry? Oh, which one you ask? I asked her if she was at Anime South. She might remember who I am.
pinkybrat
I'm new!

Post by pinkybrat »

This girl really made my day as I was leaving to go home on Saturday. Though I wasn't in costume, she was the only person all weekend to ask me for my photo. She said she liked my hair #^^#

I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you approached me, and that was certainly a highlight of my first AB experience. You looked really awesome, yourself! Which is why I really wanted your photo, too. ^_^

Thanks!! ^^
Baruman

Post by Baruman »

I'm looking for the awesome Ed(from cowboy bebop.)

Me and my friend asked for her picture(which sadly, none of my pictures turned out right! D:) and when she posed, som eidiot knocked into her and didn't say anything, and she flipped him off, Hahah.

I hope this doesn't get her in trouble, heheh, but that was one of the highlights of the day.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

My friend is looking for the girl who had the badge name "Dre" and was wearing a Green Kimono at the convention this past year.
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
Josh "The Eastern Dragon"
Expert Poster

Post by Josh "The Eastern Dragon" »

I'm familiar with the girl, her name is Kitty, although I am not sure to whom the Garaa is.
moosefromabove

Post by moosefromabove »

Well, this is late in the game but what the hey.

Looking for all (if any) of the wonderfull people from the hilarious Apples to apples game that took place in the game room around a hijacked table.

We need to do this again this year.
Narutard94
Experienced Poster

Post by Narutard94 »

ok, I'm not sure who she was cosplaying as, but I met a girl in line at the sushi place in the mall. She was wearing pajamas and had a singing stuffed animal. we were talking about eel sushi.
If you remember me, person who I am unable to identify, please respond!

(I was dressed as Gaara(girl version) and there was a Sesshomaru in front of you)

^__^
Narutard94
Experienced Poster

Post by Narutard94 »

sorry 'bout the double post, but I also would like to find the firl who was wearing a penguin suit. She had light brown hair and glasses. I took a picture of her on Friday afternoon, and I would like to find her.
Vash
AB Alumni

Post by Vash »

[quote=ExileFayt]oh yes my bestfriend RuzaiRinoa (she was the sexiest female Vash EVER with short blonde hair) is probably wanting to find her first fan boy ever, he's the one hugging her in the pic...duh lol

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ ... CN2268.jpg

i'd be nice if we got in contact with you![/quote]

THAT WAS ME!!!
- Dustin H.
Cosplot Events Coordinator 2007 - 2013
Tech Staff - 2016
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Vague this may sound, but it's been 8 months and we don't sincerely have a flux capacitor yet, so here's the clues:

First Name: Chris
Last Name : Unknown
Sex : Female
Height : 5 feet 3 inches (or 5'2")
Hair : Chest length, black/dark brown

Cosplay Outfit : None that I know of. She wore a red dress/shirt, etc. on Friday of the convention (2006).

Events last seen : It was the "dance" on Friday, then went to watch Read or Die later.

Other info :

A student of Boston University
Biology Major (am I right....?)
Connecticut (maybe?)
Ethnic mix; Austrian-Middle-Eastern

Youshu nabishi
I'm new!

Post by Youshu nabishi »

i am looking for two sano's one was a guy the other was a girl.
i don't have pictures of them but we like...almost always and we had our pictures taken together!!

the guy had a zanbatou and the girl was punching my sheath. if you remeber give me a shout!
Kisa

Post by Kisa »

[color:purple]i'm looking for people who dressed up as people from fruits basket. I was kisa and i am trying to find the people who were in the photoshoot or people who i saw/ atacked. My AIM is Catprincess1689[/color]
qazu

Post by qazu »

I was thinking of putting this in the Artists' Alley forum but it'd probably be locked because it has minimal to do with actual art selling etc. :/

Does anyone remember the artist who drew very similarly to the Bleach style? Most of her prints were of Bleach and I'm pretty sure she sold sketches too. I'm not sure though.

If you know if she has a dA or a site that'd be be great.

[[I sound like such a stalker now <_<;; for god's sake I'm a girl. I just really adore her talents ._. ]]