Reyda_Metzger wrote:All weekend, people kept stopping me and asking for me to eat their heads. I played Charlotte from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, in "Cancer"/OMNOMNOM form.
You were great!! Kept seeing many people get 'eaten' by you all weekend. Personal fav was Mami and Mami-genderswap at same time on Saturday
On Sunday I asked you to eat a Homura-kun too, and your "gladly" was far more hilarious than that word could ever be in other circumstances
Onwards to my own Best Moments:
- high-fives on escalators, just because
- The Master in the food court. He was tapping out the drums beat with his screwdriver on an unconscious level while we're talking. Just completely awesome!
- bloody Sherlock with the harpoon! Just hadda go up and ask if any cabs would take him or if he took the subway
- seeing a group of kigurumi people (a cow and Tigger and couple others) walking with luggage thru Copley Sq early Friday morning. My dad was with me and he got a total kick out of them
- All the bazillion compliments on my Pip-Boy followed by "OMG what!?" when I'd turn on the screen too. Just... ooh man... you guys don't understand, I've never made a prop like this before and was terrified half the time it was gonna break apart off my arm... All the love did wonders for me ~♥ (plus getting to say "Why would I leave my Vault without a working one?
" was funny)
- that Vorlon guy from Babylon5! alien thing with glowing eye!! ... completely blanked on the show title when saw him (may have blurted out Battlestar by accident), was just so damn excited!
- "fingers? I have fingers!" ... when it turned out none of the Marvel cosplayers could use the fancy iPhones as cameras (gloves & touch-screens don't get along)
- Fairies!!! As fish in a fishbow... all my likes. All of them
- hearing "I've got a special picarat for you then" from the shirtless Prof Layton (I'm clearly playing those games wrong.. clearly)
- Half-Life 2 and Fallout cosplays. Hellz yeah? HELLZ YEAH!! (Honorable mentions to Portal & TeamFortress 2 people too. Especially the very well-designed TF2 girls, and the frelling fantastic GLaDOS with Cave Johnson)
- "cosplayer world problems: have badass prop.. but want it to glow too, dammit
- Lolita panel - the Saturday Fashion for Frilly Masses