The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
maggiemouse6464
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by maggiemouse6464 »

To the Daru cosplay who had rai-net access battlers. I' m not really looking for you I just wanted to tell you how awesome you are.
masterofplush
Determined Poster

Post by masterofplush »

Oh I am also looking for the lightning that we waited in line for balcony seating for the Masquerade, who was with her mom and we played we didn't play test this. Again sorry for thinking you where 14, when you where in reality older than us.
Come check out our cute plushies and cool art at Fluffy Kitten Studios
Catsuramonnn
I'm new!

Post by Catsuramonnn »

I'm looking for pictures of the couple doing Ciel and Sebastian from Black Butler! I think Ciel had cat ears for most of the con? All their pictures are of Sebastian carrying Ciel. I tried to get a picture but it came out all blurry >______<
Last edited by Catsuramonnn on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mama Undertaker
Dedicated Poster

Post by Mama Undertaker »

Lynkos wrote:Hey! I was the Kadaj in the 18+ Dating Game, Family Feud, and Chess. I am looking for the awesome Undertaker from Black Butler who was in the Dating Game and Family Feud. You and Frederick were awesome!
Hello I am the awsome Undertakedr with Frederick! You wree awesome TOO HEHEhehehe
Anime Boston 2014 Booya peoples I am coming back!! I have for my Line up Captain James Kidd (AC4) Queen Undertaker and regular Undertaker (black butler, Raichu (pokemon)
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

Supermot wrote:
Mirale Nemiwa wrote:I feel a bit weird for asking here, cause I believe he was a part of staff or helping guard the supplies? .... anywho~ I'm looking for a guy who I saw on Friday and Saturday, he was at a stall in the dealers room that sold art supplies (copics, pencils, sketch pads etc) um, he had blue hair and blue .. I think they were cat ears or something, I don't really know, but I want to find him because I really wanted to talk to him but .... I was really nervous so I couldn't work up the courage to say anything ... um I wasn't really dressed up so I don't think he would know who I was, on Friday I saw him when I had my long red wig on and I was with my friend who was a pokemon breeder, and I saw him again on Saturday/Sunday at around 2am, I was wearing my blond wig but even then it was only a glance ...

Uh if you know of him or if you are him, please contact me?
I'm also looking for pics of my friend who was Talim from Soul Calibur 3, if you have any pictures, please link them to me ;u;

Was he wearing a blue or orange shirt? I don't remember seeing any staff members with blue hair/ears and I interact with a large percentage of them each day. I'd wager this was an employee of that vendor.

I don't remember his clothes ... darn I wish I had at least taken a picture, he had glasses too ....
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
DivineBandit
I'm new!

Post by DivineBandit »

Friday night, I ran into a Cure Moonlight cosplayer in the Sheraton lobby. I was thrilled to find them, and snapped a picture, but looking back, I'm afraid I may have offended this person. I highly suspect it was the only Cure Moonlight cosplay at the convention. I would rather avoid posting the image if I don't have to.

If this person, or anyone who might know them could get in touch with me, either here or at my email, DivineBandit /at\ yahoo.com, I would be extremely grateful. I feel terrible about missing an opportunity to speak this the Moonlight on that night.

Thank you.
AK

Post by AK »

Big Boss calling Emma Emerich, Revolver Ocelot, and EVA! You guys were awesome! PM me, and if you have any pictures send them along! I was too busy having fun to take my own pics :lol:
Sakifox
I'm new!

Post by Sakifox »

Like my friend pokeralice, I too am looking for Tristan and Zuzu. We met in the line for Bad Anime, Bad! and immediately assumed you were friends with our Ramona Flowers (Kelly). We messed with Tristan and joked about lesbianism, took turns yanking down his hat, and made Matilda references he didn't get. Once we got seated, we took pictures of you two attempting duckface and Fry face. It...didn't go great, but it was hilarious. XD We really want to talk with you guys more, so if anyone knows these awesome people, please let myself or pokeralice know!

Here is a picture of them.
AB 2012: Minun (with Plusle), Pokemon, Saturday
AB 2013: Death, Sandman
Mordecai, Regular Show
Mami Tomoe, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
NOlemons
Veteran Poster

Post by NOlemons »

I am looking for the couple who were going around as cores, specifically, the Girl was going around as Space Core. Had some great photo's to share.

-Cave Johnson
2016 confirms
Fuhrer King Bradley
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I'm looking to get in contact with this zombie girl
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 601&type=3
I'm the guy that was Leon and Kick-Ass on Saturday that was chatting with you in the dealer's room. I wanted to ask about your makeup, what you used, how you applied it, etc. It was all really well done.
knifey

Post by knifey »

SlAyErPaTh wrote:I am looking for the person who was cosplaying as Makarov from the CoD:MW series. I want to give him so much props for the load out he was using.
not sure if you got my pm, but that was me. i appreciate the compliment, since i personally felt that there were a LOT of inaccuracies with my cosplay, so it means a lot to me when people enjoy seeing my cosplay(s)
icon by green_angel at livejournal
T3h J0k3r

Post by T3h J0k3r »

Hello all!

Joker here! So, on Friday I was separated from my girlfriend for the beginning of anime boston. When I finally found her in that circle room where the bench and chairs are, she was with a Batman and Harley Quinn (from the video games), both of which are friends of mine. Now, what I decided to do was run and jump up next to the Ivy and shout "Hiya toots!", then she jumped down, hugged me, and gave me a kiss. It would mean so much to me if anybody caught a picture or a video or SOMETHING of this moment. I've been searching for days and I've come up with nothing.

I appreciate any and all help!

Have a great day everybody!
HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

NOlemons wrote:I am looking for the couple who were going around as cores, specifically, the Girl was going around as Space Core. Had some great photo's to share.

-Cave Johnson
that would be twiistedtwilight :D
LoviPanda

Post by LoviPanda »

I'm looking for the Deadpool who randomly started a battle with my boyfriend while we were dressed as John and Jade from Homestuck. My boyfriend had a Warhammer of Zillyhoo made from duct-tape and Styrofoam. You were really awesome and made our day on Friday.
Also looking for any possible pictures of such event!
Clayden
I'm new!

Post by Clayden »

Looking for the Lucy from Fairy Tail who forgot her phone and we assisted to find it in the courtyard before the FT photo shoot. Believe my friend Kevin who cosplayed as Natsu said your name was Kelsey. I'm Dan I cosplayed as Loki. We thought we'd bump into you again once more before the con ended and forgot to grab your contact info. Heard you live close by and was curious if your heading to Anime Next in Jersey?
DiamondSlaughter
I'm new!

Post by DiamondSlaughter »

Looking for all D.Gray Man cosplayers who were in the photoshoot as well infront of the dealers room.

Where in the heck is my Black Order.

[Insert Komui angry/silly face]
PatrickBateman

Post by PatrickBateman »

Looking for my son Jason.
ash_link

Post by ash_link »

I am looking for a girl that I met at the game room, we tried Just Dance and the kinect kept messing up. Where are thou??
CrocScraah!
I'm new!

Post by CrocScraah! »

Yo.
I'm looking for a Fluttershy cosplayer I was chillin' with on Saturday. I was dressed as Fujimoto from Ponyo. She was at the brony meetup, and we went to the 'Diamonds in the Rough' panel together. I was with a group of people and her afterwards, before the informal dance. I went to get changed, and I lost track of them.

Any info would be cool.
vulpixi_misa
Experienced Poster

Post by vulpixi_misa »

I'm also looking for that Homestuck character that joined our table (Ursaring, Michiru and Torchic) at the Jazz Lounge Bar. We also danced to the Cowboy Bebop theme.

And while I'm here, the Deidara and Tobi that were ahead of us in line for the 18+ Dating Game were hilarious! PM me if that's you guys! I really regret not taking pictures of the clay penis and what not.
nobinoodle

Post by nobinoodle »

BrookeAnn wrote:THE FOURTH DOCTOR!
I'l looking for the Doctor who I sat next to at the Masquerade. He had a MAGNIFICENT scarf, of some sixteen (?) feet long and 72 (?) stitches wide. I was Haruhi Suzumiya, and my sister was Yuki Nagato. I'd love to get in touch ^^

As well as to Kyon from 2011, who is he with the blue hair from the dance who came over to find me- I don't even know your first name!!! Find me!

That would be me! I was the Doctor at the masquerade. I though all 3 of you look simply brilliant. It was fun running into you 3 Id love to stay in touch! :) Glad You enjoyed my MAGNIFICENT scarf but no mention of my Gummy bears! For shame. Contact me! or PM me :)
Sjems
I'm new!

Post by Sjems »

Looking for a guy in a jacket, I think you may have had glasses. You gave me a glass with the chemical equation for ethanol on it with a picture of a pony. If you see this, contact me. I was dressed as Fluttershy that day.
devanelle
I'm new!

Post by devanelle »

Im looking for:

the INCREDIBLE Jet (cowboy bebop) cosplayer. I didn't see you at the con, but I keep seeing pictures of you around and I just need you to know you are the ONLY good Jet I've ever seen so you get ten billion props for that.

Just wanted to throw that out there :)
bookishfreak
Experienced Poster

Post by bookishfreak »

I saw a really awesome fourth Doctor. A woman was the cosplayer and she had a K9!! I was the girl in the black t-shirt and blonde hair and ran up to you, got a picture, and got all gushy over the K9! If you're reading this, you rock!!
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster

Post by VideoGameStupid »

I'm looking for the Michael Jackson cosplayer that was wearing the Smooth Criminal outfit on Friday. You were dancing to Smooth Criminal right near the entrance to Cosplay Deathmatch which i was waiting in line for. We didn't talk or anything, I only said three words to you "Hey, Smooth Criminal!" but i was dressed as the Thriller version of MJ and i thought it was amazing to actually see another MJ cosplayer at a convention. I've only ever seen one other in the past but it was nice seeing someone else especially since Smooth Criminal is one of my favorite songs.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

No Items Ever wrote:I'm looking for the Archer from Cosplay Chess. I talked to you outside the mall entrance to the con about how you were trying to work in the Unlimited Blade Works into chess. I was wearing a Judas from Tales of Destiny 2 cosplay, which had a mask that I constantly had to put on when we were getting photos taken together.

I wanted to say I had a lot of fun talking to you about Fate and I wanted to add you on facebook, tumblr, or something like that.
I know him. He's a friend of mine. His user name on here is Swedish Wolf but if you send him a message on facebook, I am sure he'll respond. I'll PM you the facebook link.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
Nightkid

Post by Nightkid »

I taught u how to dance at the Friday dance, we both gave each other fake names,I really had a amazing night and I wish I can see you again, before I left I gave you a card that has a picture of the flash on it, hopefully you see this
lolitzkin

Post by lolitzkin »

I'm looking for pics of my friend who cosplayed as Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier on Friday! Any and all help would be appreciated! Her costume looked like this Image
Zeke_Fate
Experienced Poster

Post by Zeke_Fate »

FarFromRedemption wrote:I am looking to the Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi (Fem!Kakashi) from the masquerade. You took pictures of me and my little Elicia while we were sitting down backstage. Please message me or something I'd really love to see the pictures you got.

That would be my friend Liz!

Here's her FB: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php ... 2599640453
AB 2012
Day Zero: Yukimi -Nabari no Ou-, Shizuo -Durarara
Friday: Yumichika -Bleach-, Russia/Ivan -APH, Fuma -X/1999
formal ball: Ulquiorra -Bleach
Saturday: Juugo, team Hebi -Naruto Shippuden- Kakashi -Naruto- (Gakuen & Shippuden), Russia/Ivan -APH- for more craziness!
Sunday: Germany/Ludwig -APH-
hop-is-my-hero
Veteran Poster

Post by hop-is-my-hero »

lolitzkin wrote:I am looking for the RIPPED shirtless Professor Layton with the tophat. This is the Jann Lee cosplayer that he teamed up with in the Artist Alley for a picture that was overflowing with beefcake.
I got this pic in the artist alley of the Layton. Made my day. http://fav.me/d4w0nji but now that I am re-reading this you are actually looking for the man. Alas.

If you've seen my spoon and took a pic of it I'd be interested. I was Kero-chan, with a giant spoon.
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't" ~ Douglas Adams
Lifestream
Experienced Poster

Post by Lifestream »

I'm looking for any girl that I danced with at the Phoenix Ball. I was the one in the brown suit going up to the girls who were alone and asking them to dance haha. I was also taking pictures with my cell phone all around the room during the Ball. I also had no idea what I was doing when I was dancing :P Everyone that I talked to there was soo cool and I had so much fun with :P
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

I'm looking for a girl who cosplayed rukia on friday. She ended up paired with me for an Ichiruki pairing, the following link is the picture. Hope I can find her, wanna make sure I didnt scar her for life >.<

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 0991_n.jpg
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
Paigeling

Post by Paigeling »

I'm looking forrrrr... the Nerdfighter who my friend and I met as I was bringing her to registration Saturday morning. xD Said nerdfighter was wearing a Keep Calm and DFTBA shirt (and I think a hufflepuff hat?), my friend gave her the nerdfighter salute and she FLIPPED OUT. she asked for our tumblr's but she was dragged away. :U

I'm also looking for the Allen Walker who I met at Karaoke on Saturday at around noon time. She seemed totally cool~
Better known as Paige.. or Paigeling (´・ω・`)

Fri/Sat: Magma Admin Courtney (Pokemon ORAS)
Fri/Sat: Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou Project)
Sun: ?

Chen Yakumo (Touhou Project) & The Notepad (DHMIS)

Parsee Mizuhashi (Touhou Project)

Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
FemaleKyo
Expert Poster

Post by FemaleKyo »

I'm looking for any encounters with a group of rude guys with a camera video taping people. Any information on them would be greatly appreciated. Please message me with any details. thanks. :)
AB2013: Terezi (Multiple outfits??)[Homestuck], Cheshire [Young Justice], Meg (dark hair)[Supernatural] Rose Lalonde [Homestuck]
AB2014: Terezi Pyrope, Damara Megido, Botan
Saka
Expert Poster

Post by Saka »

Lookin For The 2 God Of War Kratos Guys! We took your picture Twice at different times. My sister was Supergirl! And I was just wearin regular clothes, but the entire front of my hair was red. I was also working at one of the shops in the Dealers room w/yellow shirt.
SAKA is on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/sakasplatz
Recent: AB13- Cait Sith FF7 AB14- Chun-Li Hello Kitty
Earthchild404
I'm new!

Post by Earthchild404 »

OUR LATE NIGHT TOTAL STRANGER CHEESECAKE FACTORY BUDDIES

My boyfriend and I were wandering the con hall and eventually decided we wanted Cheesecake factory at 11:30-12:00 at night. So, on our way we met two girls (not in cosplay) who also were looking for yummy cheesecake factory food. So we decided that the four of us would just split the bill and get a table together. That two hours was the best two hours we had at the entire con! We talked non-stop about Avatar the last airbender, compared pairing fandoms and, unfortunately and inevitably, the movie. From there we debated where the tip went and walked out into the con hall talking about Saw. Unfortunately, our hotels were in two different directions and we never even got their names. Please, I know this is a long shot, but if you know these two, or if you are one of the two reading this, please message me back and let me know, we would love to keep in touch with them!
Ficus
AB Staff

Post by Ficus »

I'm looking for any footage from Anime Boston's first Death Match. I know it was an awesome event, but I want some video to prove it to some friends that couldnt attend.
Ashley Shaffer
Cosplay Gatherings and Photosets Staff- 2024
IchigoBLEACHcake

Post by IchigoBLEACHcake »

Sarath_Ethin wrote:I'm looking for the Zelda and Link(s?) that did the AMAZING performance during the Masquerade on Saturday. I really wanted to let you know how completely blown away I was and my friend sitting next to me. He's a complete Zelda die hard fan, especially the musical/orchestral side of it. You kept us on the edges of our seats as soon as we found out that the harp playing was real. The dancing, the keyboard, and the singing, ohh, the singing. Pure talent. The whole routine. Everything was beyond belief and broke expectations. By the end of it, you had my friend in tears of joy. That's how AWESOME you were. This was one of the best things that happened this year that I could proudly say I was apart of, and that is definitely 10th Anniversary worthy. I think I vouch for everyone that could appreciate the amount of time and effort that you put into this when I say, Thank You. (P.S.: Thanks to the awesome AB staff, as well, for finding/allowing such greatness.)
Oh I was the Zelda in that! Gosh, thank you so much for such a lovely compliment! It's fans like you that make it totally worth it ;D
I cannot protect you without holding a sword.
I cannot embrace you while holding a sword.
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

Sarath_Ethin wrote:I'm looking for the Zelda and Link(s?) that did the AMAZING performance during the Masquerade on Saturday. I really wanted to let you know how completely blown away I was and my friend sitting next to me. He's a complete Zelda die hard fan, especially the musical/orchestral side of it. You kept us on the edges of our seats as soon as we found out that the harp playing was real. The dancing, the keyboard, and the singing, ohh, the singing. Pure talent. The whole routine. Everything was beyond belief and broke expectations. By the end of it, you had my friend in tears of joy. That's how AWESOME you were. This was one of the best things that happened this year that I could proudly say I was apart of, and that is definitely 10th Anniversary worthy. I think I vouch for everyone that could appreciate the amount of time and effort that you put into this when I say, Thank You. (P.S.: Thanks to the awesome AB staff, as well, for finding/allowing such greatness.)
I thank you from the bottom of my heart~

I was Link from the skit, and really, it was no easy feat. It means so much to us that audience members could be so touched by our performance. We're somewhat of perfectionists and where we were pleased with the outcome, I know there are several things in our performance we wish we could have executed better. Hearing how much we touched you and your friend despite our critiques really means a lot, it does. We're no professionals, and we have our snags, but what we wish for the most is for the audience to really like it.

It means a lot to have you write this, so thank you once again. :)
Lendra-chan

Post by Lendra-chan »

Oh btw, I'm looking for pictures of Bunny Rukia & Bunny Zelda from Sunday? I was Rukia and my friend was Zelda~ If anyone has any, I'd love to see em~! :3
Catsuramonnn
I'm new!

Post by Catsuramonnn »

Lendra-chan wrote:Oh btw, I'm looking for pictures of Bunny Rukia & Bunny Zelda from Sunday? I was Rukia and my friend was Zelda~ If anyone has any, I'd love to see em~! :3
You were Kitty Rukia last year, right? I believe this is you: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash ... 0065_n.jpg
meijinsan

Post by meijinsan »

Lendra-chan wrote:
I thank you from the bottom of my heart~

I was Link from the skit, and really, it was no easy feat. It means so much to us that audience members could be so touched by our performance. We're somewhat of perfectionists and where we were pleased with the outcome, I know there are several things in our performance we wish we could have executed better. Hearing how much we touched you and your friend despite our critiques really means a lot, it does. We're no professionals, and we have our snags, but what we wish for the most is for the audience to really like it.

It means a lot to have you write this, so thank you once again. :)
I was waiting for Link's 'HAIII!' the entire time. But it really was awesome, and you guys looked perfect.
CaFFyXP
I'm new!

Post by CaFFyXP »

Dad wrote:My wife and I dressed up our year old daughter as pikachu. We definitely had about 100+ people take pictures and we have only been able to find a few via the forums. I am hoping that a few of you out there can supply us with some more if you have any!
Just send a forum message with a link if you do and thanks!
Hey I sent a private message with links to pictures. I hope that they're of you guys. :)
UmbrellaCorpSecurityConcepts
I'm new!

Subject Alpha Zero... Recon photos

Post by UmbrellaCorpSecurityConcepts »

Greetings
Looking For photos taken of an Umbrella Corporation officer on Saturday 4/7/2012
This subject was wearing heavy tactical gear, gasmask with a hood and armed with twin swords, a expanding baton, and desert camouflaged pistols.
Currently searching for photographs of this officer in the field to add to his mission report..

Any Leads are greatly appreciated
Sincerely,
U.C.S.C Personnel Command

Umbrella Corp Security Concepts
"Protecting the Company by Eliminating You"
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I'm also looking for the picture from Saturday in the dealer's room of my friends as Scarecrow, Batman, and Catwoman, with me photobombing as Kick-Ass in the background.
N.S.Cosplay
Experienced Poster

Post by N.S.Cosplay »

Currently looking for:

Hetalia cosplayer photos,

Anyone that took pics of my group (belarus, rev enland, hungary, norway, lithuania) sadly I don't have one of all of us

Any cosplayers living in the North Shore area of can frequent the T and wants/has a group
Kyouma-D-Luffy
I'm new!

Post by Kyouma-D-Luffy »

Just wanna mention Horse Okabe. You were hilarious at the line for Kanako Ito's autograph! :lol:
Zepka
Obsessed Poster

Post by Zepka »

Hey everyone,

I know this is a longshot, I'm Looking for the girl i picked out for the audiance Question. I was the vector arrow minion, And she gave me a doughnut hole and it was awesome.

I gave her the mini-snack Slimjim. didnt get her name.
Joey "Zepka" Pellegrino
Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff - Coordinator 2022

Anime Boston Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2022
jess.claflin
Determined Poster

Re: Looking for Sailor Moon from photoshoots, ect

Post by jess.claflin »

Usako12 wrote:Anyone who has any SM photos, from Fri-Sat photo shoots, and during con photos... Could you post them here?

This is for all the SM cosplayers looking for their photos during AB 12~ C:

Thank you~
SM Photos are up for both days of shoots. They are seperate in each day. Its open to the public and tags are welcome. I enjoy meeting everyone! :D

For Thursday and Friday, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 382&type=3

For Saturday, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 382&type=3
AB13:
Thursday/Friday morning- rapunzel
Friday afternoon/Saturday/Sunday - Monster Musume Miia

My Page, like it: https://www.facebook.com/BunnyMoonCosplay?ref=hl
jennifibber

Post by jennifibber »

I'm still hoping (probably in vain) that the Pain I met will show up and reply to one of these or something. TT^TT If anyone knows him or knows of him, please let me know! Here's a picture we took:

If that doesn't work, here's a link: http://jennifibber.deviantart.com/art/P ... -295086512

Any help, even if you can figure out his badge name or something, would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise I'm stuck hoping he'll go again next year and I'll be smart and ask for his number. ;P
Which reminds me of a story...
--
I've cosplayed as:
Fem!Grimmjow - 2012