The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Faceman
AB Executive

The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Faceman »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
wer
Expert Poster

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by wer »

Looking for the cosplayer of Friend from 20th Century Boys.
I'm also looking for fancy Mr. Struts, aka Mr. Face, aka the monster from Amnesia.

I wanted to commend them both on their choice of cosplay and wanted to take their photos, but I was too shy and didn't have my camera with me when they went by. Bravo, you two!
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
Xara
I'm new!

Post by Xara »

Looking for someone cosplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII-2. She really wanted a photo I took of her staging a situation with someone else who happened to cosplay Snow Villers, so I'll post this here and hope she comes along and finds it.
Link because I don't want to clog up forum space but at the same time want to preserve resolution quality.

Great job on the outfit, by the way!
Caesar
Expert Poster

Post by Caesar »

lets see,

all my dancing partners at the formal ball for one. My first had red hair and glasses, the second had black hair, glasses, and a black dress with a sort of cape, the final one had a rather elegant dress. I was wearing a black sports suit with a blue and black stripped tie, black leather shoes and a dark gray fedora hat, I was also the one constantly emphasizing my inexperience dancing.

Then there is the woman who was wearing a star trek shirt at a prereg event on Thursday.

Also the guy I met inline with plane clothes who I had a long amusing exchange with before getting separated at the door of hentai dubbing do to the overly elaborate proofs provided by one unfortunate in front of me... I think one of them was a passport.

Then finally the woman who was my costar in the first round of hentai dubbing.

There are probably a few more but those guys are all that come to me at this ironically unholy hour on Easter Sunday.
"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings." Horace
krissyd121586
I'm new!

Post by krissyd121586 »

Looking for the dude that dressed up as Batman (he was with a Joker) on Saturday. He got a picture with my 4-year-old nephew who was also dressed as Batman. I was Fionna from Adventure Time!

Also looking for the chick that dressed up as Supergirl, she got a hug and a picture with my nephew.

And... well, pretty much anyone that got a picture with/of little Batman. Lol.
ZeroSkyVII
I'm new!

Post by ZeroSkyVII »

My name is Jamie, and I'm looking for a trio of friends who myself and my friend Chris hung out with Saturday night in the hall telling con stories until 3 AM, out of cosplay. The trio cosplayed Hope, Lightning, and Fang (all from Final Fantasy XIII). The Hope (Bart) is a reserve cop from California, and the Fang (Stephenie) and Lightning were from MA.

Message me if anyone can find these guys, or are said party!
AimeeWoodWorks
Getting the hang of this...

Post by AimeeWoodWorks »

Xara wrote:Looking for someone cosplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII-2. She really wanted a photo I took of her staging a situation with someone else who happened to cosplay Snow Villers, so I'll post this here and hope she comes along and finds it.
Link because I don't want to clog up forum space but at the same time want to preserve resolution quality.

Great job on the outfit, by the way!
Ah thank you so much!! I am the Lightning in this.

If anyone else has any photos of me in this, (and great Talos, there are a lot of you) please pm me and send me a link! Also, my deviantart is <http://sweete-mist.deviantart.com/> and that's where I'll be posting most of the pics, feel free to link to my profile if you have posted any there. Thanks again!

Edit: also, the guy in the background of this is fantastic.
Last edited by AimeeWoodWorks on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holymist
Expert Poster

Post by Holymist »

I'm looking for a gentleman dressed as The Doctor (10th version? Because some random guy schooled me, and that's the nice way of saying yelled at, for talking about you as "the doctor who guy") I met you Saturday morning in line at DD's, you mentioned you were getting a drink for your sister, after you made a comment about accidentally grabbing some guys butt when he squished you into the wall. You were one of the few people I got to talk to all weekend and I didn't even get your name. I hope I find you.
Anime Boston 2013
Belle - Once Upon a Time
Prince Charming - Once Upon a Time
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Post by heyyouthere »

I need to know the names of the dj's, hopefully in order. Either day is fine. But I have some vids to put on youtube and I want to get the info right. It was pretty wicked both nights and getting to hear some rare music the producers let the dj's sample was DOPE!!!!!!! There are also specific thanks in order when I get the info.
AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX
Kayvan
I'm new!

Post by Kayvan »

Ended up hanging out with a group of interesting folks late night saturday. There was a very heated history debate between a mayuri and a guy in a green shirt. There was also a wonderful kurisu cosplayer, and a guy in a suit carrying a P.

Would any of you here happen to be some of these people?
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

My friend and I ran into a Cloud Strife cosplayer on Friday, while waiting in line for Anime Unscripted, who wanted to know if I would post his pictures on the forum. Hopefully he'll read this thread and find the pictures at the link below. (He was the one with the starry contacts and had made his sword to completely disassemble into its separate parts. Pretty darn cool!)

https://plus.google.com/photos/11678765 ... OTh4YifhQE
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

I'm looking for someone who I belive cosplayed Rangiku Matsumoto from bleach, I was one of the ichigo's running around with the new Zangetsu friday and saturday... on sunday she came up to me again and said hi while I was standing outside the hynes near dunkin...
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
but-thou-must

Post by but-thou-must »

Hello all! I was the Lady!RED-Heavy on Friday (the one with the sandvich) and the GLaDOS with the leotard and short black hair on Saturday.

I'm looking for anyone who was cosplaying TF2 on Friday and anyone who was cosplaying Portal on Saturday. Y'all were sweeties!

More specifically, I'm looking for the RED Medic (Meet the Medic version) who did a Meet the Medic picture with me, and the Chell I had a showdown with in the third-floor hallway on Saturday.

Also, I'd be interested to see any photos/videos that people took of me over the weekend!

Thanks. ovo
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

Looking for a girl who cosplayed wesker that i met at the Informal dance with her friend saturday
You will never understand the depth of our pride
KydWykkyd

Post by KydWykkyd »

Looking for the other Soul Eater cosplayers from the "Trivia For All" panel saturday. I was Soul Evans and there was a Kid, Tsubaki, Crona, Stein and Medusa. Anyone on here them or know who they are?
twiistedtwilight

Post by twiistedtwilight »

but-thou-must wrote:Hello all! I was the Lady!RED-Heavy on Friday (the one with the sandvich) and the GLaDOS with the leotard and short black hair on Saturday.

I'm looking for anyone who was cosplaying TF2 on Friday and anyone who was cosplaying Portal on Saturday. Y'all were sweeties!

More specifically, I'm looking for the RED Medic (Meet the Medic version) who did a Meet the Medic picture with me, and the Chell I had a showdown with in the third-floor hallway on Saturday.

Also, I'd be interested to see any photos/videos that people took of me over the weekend!

Thanks. ovo

Me and my boyfriend were cores on Saturday :3
AB 2010: Prince of the Cosmos, Katamari Damacy
AB 2011: Chell, Portal 1
AB 2012: SPAAAAAAAAAACE, Portal 2
AB 2017: Starmie, Pokemon
AB 2018: Mysterion, South Park
RikkuX21

Post by RikkuX21 »

I'm LOOKING FOR pictures of me! My name is Andrea! I was the only SuperGirl this year! If you have any, send it to me! Andycalouro@hotmail.com.
sdfx

Post by sdfx »

Anyone know who was the Haruko from FLCL this year? I think she had a red guitar with her slung on her back. I saw her everywhere!
7 years going strong!

Most recent: Violet Evergarden
RikkuX21

Post by RikkuX21 »

Also looking for these 2 God of War guys. They looked awesome. *wiinnkkkk* maybe i just wanna get to know one of them hehe i got a photo with them as i was supergirl
RayneDeanZ
Expert Poster

Post by RayneDeanZ »

I'm looking for photos of the 3 o'clock photoshoot for KH. I want to see how I looked at full ham.
Been coming since 2011

Anime Boston 2017:
Mastermind!Chihiro Fujisaki (Dangan Ronpa)
Makoto Naegi (Dangan Ronpa)

Anime Boston 2018:
Shintaro Kisaragi (Kagerou Project)
Yasuke Matsuda (Dangan Ronpa)
Kiki (Kiki’s Delivery Service)

AB 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts)

AB 2022:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)

AB 2023:
Kazuichi Souda (Danganronpa)
Quirk
I'm new!

Post by Quirk »

Looking for:

Friday & Saturday:
Flint! From Pokemon DPPt!

And!

Saturday:
That puppetmaster! And his giant harlequin automaton!
Otakon '04
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Anime Boston '12
No.X - Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
Gym Leader Falkner (Pokemon)
Anime Boston '13(?)
Demon Lord Ghirahim (Zelda)
connap22

Xena's Lesbian Army

Post by connap22 »

Hey,
I was Xena; Warrior Princess Friday and Saturday.
I'm looking for the members of my Lesbian Army!
KowalaTaco
Expert Poster

Post by KowalaTaco »

im looking for and Odd cosplayer from Code Lyoko, my friends and i met him at the dance friday but then couldnt find him at the saturday dance
Anime Boston 2013
*Wonder Woman* Fri-Sunday
masterofplush
Determined Poster

Post by masterofplush »

I'm looking for the female Kiba that was in the 18+ dating game.

I saw you in the show and later found out we were staying right next door in the same hotel, I was the female artist that walked with you to con on sat. I remember you saying something about giving up women for something, then asked if I though you were weird because I blanked at that. Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive it's just I was thinking that morning how very attractive you were and just didn't now what to say next, honestly I probably would have asked for your number if I though I had a shot. Oh well hope to see you next year.
Come check out our cute plushies and cool art at Fluffy Kitten Studios
GoggleBoy
AB Staff

Post by GoggleBoy »

I was the Phoenix Wright with the large Objection sign looking for the other Phoenix Wright cosplayers I ended up meeting and talking to off and on throughout the convention.
~Kirk Davis
Cosplay Chess Coordinator - AB 2018 to Present
An actual official Yu-Gi-Oh judge who cosplays Pegasus
First one to die - AB Deathmatch 2014-2017

"He used to be a volleyball player like the rest, then he took a bullet to the knee." - Me, enjoying all the ensuing cringe that came afterwards.
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

I'm looking for the Zelda and Link(s?) that did the AMAZING performance during the Masquerade on Saturday. I really wanted to let you know how completely blown away I was and my friend sitting next to me. He's a complete Zelda die hard fan, especially the musical/orchestral side of it. You kept us on the edges of our seats as soon as we found out that the harp playing was real. The dancing, the keyboard, and the singing, ohh, the singing. Pure talent. The whole routine. Everything was beyond belief and broke expectations. By the end of it, you had my friend in tears of joy. That's how AWESOME you were. This was one of the best things that happened this year that I could proudly say I was apart of, and that is definitely 10th Anniversary worthy. I think I vouch for everyone that could appreciate the amount of time and effort that you put into this when I say, Thank You. (P.S.: Thanks to the awesome AB staff, as well, for finding/allowing such greatness.)
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
lolitzkin

Post by lolitzkin »

I am looking for the RIPPED shirtless Professor Layton with the tophat. This is the Jann Lee cosplayer that he teamed up with in the Artist Alley for a picture that was overflowing with beefcake.
SavannahBanana13
Experienced Poster

Post by SavannahBanana13 »

I was the girl cosplaying as Double D from Ed Edd N Eddy. If anyone has any photos of me, please send them to SavannahBannana13@Gmail.com because I don't have too many good pictures of my cosplay. I would appreciate it very much <3

Also, I am looking for a guy who was cosplaying Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon on Saturday. His name was Bill, and he was pretty cool.
Last edited by SavannahBanana13 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
2009 - Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
2010 - Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)
2011 - Erik (the Phantom of the Opera)
2012 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2013 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2014 - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)

2015 possibilities
-Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
-fem!Izaya (Durarara)
-Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SavannahElizabethPaul
Twitter: @savannah_paul
Tumblr & Instagram: somechicknamedsavannah
tambourine

Post by tambourine »

I am looking for the Lady Dualscar, Lady Signless, Man Disciple, and the REALLY ELABORATE Condesce and Handmaid. You guys were all wonderful and I was so glad to be an ancestor with you guys!!
AB2014:
Bertholdt Fubar (SnK)
Berik (Soldier AU) (SnK)
Marco Body (Military Police - SnK)
Ebisu Kofuku (Noragami)
Lady Booker (Bioshock Infinite)
Phi (Virtues Last Reward)
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

I was cosplaying as Izaya who had stolen Shizuo's sign, sunglasses, and cigarette. I'm looking for the Shizuo who cornered and chased me Sunday afternoon in the mall as we both went to get food (I saw her while I was eating.)

I just wanted to tell her that she absolutely made my day because none of the other Shizuo's did that, even though that was what I was really hoping would happen. Plus, she was an awesome Shizu-chan. (Also, she scared the crap out of me because I looked back, thinking she had stopped chasing me, but she was right there, making me break character and run screaming out of sheer joy.)
Grumpy Growlithe

Post by Grumpy Growlithe »

I'm looking for a few pokemon cosplayers...
One would be the mascot style Pikachu, we played slide in the dealers room and had some sweet pictures taken (I believe this was Sat but it could have been Fri)
I'm also looking for the Houndour gijinka who attended the pokemon photo shoot on Sat 3pm, she shared her bone plush with me and made a cute shadow ball!!
I was the full mascot styled Growlithe!

I'm also looking for any of the Pokemon gijinkas who went to the photoshoot who hung out with me, sorry I can't remember specifics, I couldn't see all to well! I remember one other pokemon gijinka posing with me all silly in a "sexy laying down" kind of pose at one point.. I'd like to find that person as well ... but again I couldn't see well, so I can't recall which pokemon it was. @______@
Snoosue

Post by Snoosue »

Looking For:
The Charizard Pimp A.K.A. Meatwad!
& Machoke!
Anime Boston 2012
[*]Aang - Avatar: The Last Airbender[/b]
Nightkid

Post by Nightkid »

I'm just gonna give this a shot but I'm probaby won't find you, we met at the dance and I asked u to dance but u didn't know how so I taught you, we both told each other we were just have fun at the dance and probably never see you again, but I can't help but see you again, all I know is that your name is sandy and that your Chinese, hopefully you see this,but I just wanted to say it was one of the best times of my life,
VirtualPlay

Post by VirtualPlay »

I'm looking for anyone that was hovering around the piano in the Sheraton while the Ra- I mean, 'Informal Dance' was going on. I was the girl in the Rainbow Dash 20% Cooler shirt that was playing a bit. I played the beginning of the FF7:AC piano version of Those Who Fight a lot (although I worked my way through the whole song a couple times with the music), as well as a few other classical pieces (including the third movement of Moonlight Sonata), Linus and Lucy (the Charlie Brown theme), a few video game themes (mostly Zelda songs), and some other random stuff. Most people just watched for a bit, but I'm specifically looking for anyone that stayed and chatted. Specifically I'm looking to find the other two people that played the piano (and quite well) on Saturday night; one was a guy that was mostly playing jazz- and blues-style, and the other was a girl in a pink-colored cosplay (don't know the character, sorry) who played a bit of Joplin and other classical stuff. I'd love to find you guys again. :)

Also, I'm looking for the couple that I ran into on Sunday that recognized me from our meeting in Costumes of Nashua the Tuesday before the con. I'd just love to keep in touch with more local con-goers and we did have a nice conversation on Sunday.

Please, send me a PM (in case I miss a post in this thread) and/or friend me on my Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/virtualplay
2005 - Junpei (Megatokyo); Nakuru Akizuki (CCS) | 2006 - Kimiko Nanasawa (Megatokyo)
2007 - Winry Rockbell (FMA) | 2008 - Kairi (KH 2)
2009 - Alice (American McGee's) | 2010 - Jasmine (HG/SS)
2011 - Persocom (Chobits) | 2012 - Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim); Classic Alice (American McGee's)
2013 - ?? | 2014 - Annie (League of Legends)
2015 - Blake Belladonna (RWBY) | 2016 -Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

Another Anime Convention Karaoke Coordinator 2011-present
VanceVanhite

Post by VanceVanhite »

I'm looking for Lucy from Elfen Lied, the one with the gray helmet...If you're reading this, do you remember the guy in the bright yellow sunglasses and red leather jacket who took a photo with you? XD
I'll say it again on here, AMAZING cosplay. Seriously. 11/10 would definitely wear it again if I were you. Best Lucy I've seen, ever.
If I could rate AB 2012 on a scale from 1-10, it'd be "Pretty Awesome".
kikyo291
Experienced Poster

Post by kikyo291 »

Im was kandi miku on friday and ririchiyo from inu x boku ss saturday~ If anyone saw me or has pics let me know on facebook ok? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1838898192
AB '07: Sasuke
AB '08: Umbreon
AB '09: Yuuki cross, pikachu
AB '10: Yuuki, pika, Kikyo, SH nurse
AB '11: Black rock shooter, pikachu, Yuuki
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

((posted in wrong thread XP

Delete please))
Last edited by Princess_Kaylin on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
Photex
AB Alumni

Post by Photex »

I'm looking for Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica I talked to her in the hotel and she was pretty awesome but I forgot to grab her name.
Patrick Marcoux
Creative Media Staff 2012
bookishfreak
Experienced Poster

Post by bookishfreak »

I'm looking for any of my partners from the Mock Combat for Cosplay panels. In the beginner course, after my original partner left early, I was partnered up with a guy named Miguel. If you're reading this, you totally rocked as a partner, and it would be really awesome to chat with you again. My name is Denae and I was wearing a black Team Edward ELRIC T-shirt. On Saturday during the intermediate course, I worked with a girl named Leena (I really hope I'm spelling that right) you are a tall Asian girl with long hair. We clunked heads when we practiced headbutting, and I felt SO bad! We did a great set of pictures, and you were such a great partner, and it would be so awesome to talk to you again. I was wearing a black yaoi t-shirt.

It would also be great to talk to anyone that attended the yuri panel later on Saturday night. I was one of the girls from the pocky game. That was such a fun panel. :)
DashboardDiary

Post by DashboardDiary »

I'm looking for any/all of the Ramonas I met on Saturday. I was the Scott Pilgrim with the Rickenbacker.
Cosplays
2012 - Scott Pilgrim
2013 - Scott, Young Neil, or Stephen Stills
mooooo1
I'm new!

Post by mooooo1 »

hey i does anyone have any pics of me i was koga from inuyasha??
xxClaudie

Post by xxClaudie »

I'm looking for pictures from all the Madoka Magica meetups, as well as any pictures of my Casual ver. Kyouko cosplay~ Thanks in advance!
Sarath_Ethin

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

Been scrolling through the pics topic and I can't seem to find any pics of our group. We were the duct-tape Sengoku Basara crew. If someone could post a link here or in the pics topic, much appreciate.
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
Reyda_Metzger

Post by Reyda_Metzger »

xxClaudie wrote:I'm looking for pictures from all the Madoka Magica meetups, as well as any pictures of my Casual ver. Kyouko cosplay~ Thanks in advance!
I'm looking for these too! I was OMNOMNOM Charlotte, and I wasn't able to take any pictures because...

...well...

...I didn't have hands. Or a place to keep a camera.
2011- Theresa (Fable II-III)/Original Pokemon Trainer
2012- Charlotte, the Dessert Witch (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) (OmNomNom)
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

lolitzkin: I sent you a PM. I took the pictures of you guys and I e-mailed them to Layton already :') Just PM me back so I can send them to you~

Sarath_Ethin: You guys were awesome. I have a pic of you so just PM me~

All my pics are HERE as well~ :')

I was the Rin from Ao no Exorcist who was working in Artist Alley (the one without shoes for most of the time I was working lol) for anyone looking for me ~
My sister and I were selling buttons :')
Last edited by krazikupo on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zenoah
Experienced Poster

Post by Zenoah »

Looking for the other Once-ler's that were at the con. I was the one with the big Lorax plush on my back.
StormKey81
I'm new!

Post by StormKey81 »

Hey All!

I'm in search for Jason that I met at the dance on saturday night. I had to run to help my friend and ended up dealing with her drama so I couldn't come back. I'm Kelley and I was in the black, white and grey top and jeans.
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

I am looking for the person who was cosplaying as Makarov from the CoD:MW series. I want to give him so much props for the load out he was using.
xxClaudie

Post by xxClaudie »

Reyda_Metzger wrote:
xxClaudie wrote:I'm looking for pictures from all the Madoka Magica meetups, as well as any pictures of my Casual ver. Kyouko cosplay~ Thanks in advance!
I'm looking for these too! I was OMNOMNOM Charlotte, and I wasn't able to take any pictures because...

...well...

...I didn't have hands. Or a place to keep a camera.
hahaha you looked so good though! I hope there are lotsa pictures of all of us together~
Azira

Post by Azira »

Kayvan wrote:Ended up hanging out with a group of interesting folks late night saturday. There was a very heated history debate between a mayuri and a guy in a green shirt. There was also a wonderful kurisu cosplayer, and a guy in a suit carrying a P.

Would any of you here happen to be some of these people?

Hihi, I was the Mayuri, Was too drunk to bring up any history before 1460 so I lost that argument =( I'm friends with the Kurusu and P-san and a couple of the other guys but the dude in the green shirt I have legit no idea who they were haha.