The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
Sarath_Ethin
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

Post by Sarath_Ethin »

Looking for a link to the "once upon a time in russia" amv that won. Much appreciate.
AB 2011: Random DC Criminal #17
AB 2012: Katakura Kojuro
Prestonian20
I'm new!

Post by Prestonian20 »

I'm looking for the pair of girls at karaoke on saturday who convinced the people who ran it, this would have been later at night around 8 pm or so, to play Caramelldansen, I was cosplaying as Gildarts from Fairy Tail and my friend as Mystogan, and he literally kind of dragged me up to do the dance haha :)

If by some miracle you see this I just wanted to say that because I kept getting lost from my group on Saturday that, that was believe it or not was the most fun I had at the con, and I wanted to tell you that right then and there but I was really shy; and well you both had a really great idea and I'm really glad it happened because it literally made my con. :D

So I really hope you see this, because I'd like to hear back, but I mean I can only hope

Thanks! :)
lizardred75

Post by lizardred75 »

im looking for the person who cosplayed as shiro from deadman wonderland. That was an amazing cosplay i was really hoping someone would cosplay her ive veen really getting into that manga but anyways that made my day thanks!!:)
EmRayChaos
I'm new!

Post by EmRayChaos »

Hello. I'm looking for a boy named Nik who was dressed as Sebastian Michaelis at the Pheonix ball, who I danced with three times. (I was wearing a red ball gown and a long white wig.) ^_^"

I hope everyone had a nice time at Anime Boston, because I sure did! :)
My own favorite quote: "The life we live is short but long, so always wait to be bored so you can think of something fun and interesting to do." :)
Kico_kun
Experienced Poster

Post by Kico_kun »

VanceVanhite wrote:I'm looking for Lucy from Elfen Lied, the one with the gray helmet...If you're reading this, do you remember the guy in the bright yellow sunglasses and red leather jacket who took a photo with you? XD
I'll say it again on here, AMAZING cosplay. Seriously. 11/10 would definitely wear it again if I were you. Best Lucy I've seen, ever.
I saw her.......Wish I got a shot. she was waiting in line so I figured I had time to bring something to a friend then come back. -_- She was awesome though
lizardred75 wrote:im looking for the person who cosplayed as shiro from deadman wonderland. That was an amazing cosplay i was really hoping someone would cosplay her ive veen really getting into that manga but anyways that made my day thanks!!:)
I got a picture of her. She made my day too. I thought everyone just forgot about that series

I have a few people I would like to talk to again.

An Ichigo and Android 17 that gave me pretty good cosplay tips while waiting in line for the Kanako Itou costume.

A Mitsuru Kirijo from persona 3 that took a picture with me on friday also while waiting in line for Kanako Itou. Nothing really happened besides the picture but I welcome persona fans quite easily XP

A Shana from Shakugan no Shana I got a picture with in the dealers room on sunday. Loved her shana and would like to talk to her more.

And a group of people I met during the Haruko Momoi Autograph signing. Only one was in cosplay as Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura. they were all great and one had the card game from Steins Gate ^_^
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

I am looking for the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot on Friday also any pictures of myself Cosplaying Jiraiya with Bunny Ears on Saturday with my bucket full of candy. If you do have anything for me I would be really grateful if you could PM me with the pics or links to the pics. ~Thanks
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
royalbakaness
Obsessed Poster

Post by royalbakaness »

N.S.Cosplay wrote:Currently looking for:

Hetalia cosplayer photos,

Anyone that took pics of my group (belarus, rev enland, hungary, norway, lithuania) sadly I don't have one of all of us

Any cosplayers living in the North Shore area of can frequent the T and wants/has a group
Not sure if I got you guys, but I have quite a few Hetalia pictures: http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l62 ... on%202012/
There are some of me and my group on my dA account, too: http://royalbakaness.deviantart.com/gallery/35048642
^most of those are from AB
A swirly ice-cream cone of good and evil
AB 10: Ryo-ohki
AB 11: Touko Amano, Luna in cat form, Ryo-ohki
AB 12: Belarus, Hungary, fem!Canada
AB 13 : Eponine, GLaDOS, Sunako Nakahara
AB 14 : Princess Cadance, GLaDOS, Applejack
AB 15: Makise Kurisu
AB 16: GLaDOS, Steampunk Alice, Scarlet Benoit
AB 17: Ryo-ohki, Rei Hino (school uniform), Sunako Nakahara
AB 18: Cinder (Lunar Chronicles), casual steampunk
BaffledPrince
Veteran Poster

Post by BaffledPrince »

I am looking for one of the two girls that took two very specific photos on Saturday morning. Meaning I will probably never find them.

It was photos of Grandpa Rome from Hetalia with Conan from Detective Conan. One of Rome strangling Conan and the other of him holding him I think? Me and my friend just thought that was a fabulous crossover ahaha
MisfitM3L

Post by MisfitM3L »

YES! I finally thought of someone i would like to befriend on Facebook!
SO THERE I WAS waiting by the doors to the court yard. The Pokemon photoshoot on satday was about to begin and I of course came prepared dressed as a Team Rocket Grunt WHEN OUT OF NO WHERE the most adorable HONEY SENPAI (and Usa Chan) from Ouran High school Host Club came through the doors (and normally I dont call out every person i recognize BUT THIS TIME I DID!) "Honey Senpai!" O.O AND THEN THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING HAPPENED! Honey Senpai jumped and giggled just like in the anime! IT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Amazing cosplay :'(

so yeah >.> where ever you are Honey Senpai there is a fan waiting to meet youuuuu!
HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

looking for these two:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 7242_n.jpg

They were in front of us in line for the 18+ dating game, and Deidara kept making... things
KydWykkyd

Post by KydWykkyd »

Figured I try again

Looking for the other Soul Eater cosplayers from the "Trivia For All" panel saturday. I was Soul Evans and there was a Kid, Tsubaki, Crona, Stein and Medusa. Anyone on here them or know who they are?
Luka_Song
I'm new!

Post by Luka_Song »

Hello, sweetie. :)

I'm looking for pictures of me and my boyfriend fro Anime Boston 2012. We went as the Doctor (Eleventh) and River Song (a chubby version with dark curls). It would be hard to find one of us without the other.

If you find them, please message me or email me, please!

Thanks!
AniManiac

Post by AniManiac »

I'm looking for a Near I saw on Saturday, that had a robot and was with an L. I really thought he was cool and wanted to chat with him. :D (I also discovered later on he's a high school student and a part of his high schools anime and manga club so I would like to be friends with him as he seems cool XD)
Live to Love and Laugh! Stay classy! :)
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

I know it's been a while, but I'm looking for the guy in the stormtrooper armor who was part of the 501st. You were the only guy that identified me as Mara Jade! The second time I ran into you, you were holding up signs for the blood drive. I hope you read this before AB13, I am curious if you'll be attending this year!
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
twiistedtwilight

Post by twiistedtwilight »

NOlemons wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:02 am I am looking for the couple who were going around as cores, specifically, the Girl was going around as Space Core. Had some great photo's to share.

-Cave Johnson
I JUST saw this wow. That was me and I would love to see those!
AB 2010: Prince of the Cosmos, Katamari Damacy
AB 2011: Chell, Portal 1
AB 2012: SPAAAAAAAAAACE, Portal 2
AB 2017: Starmie, Pokemon
AB 2018: Mysterion, South Park
tmcminniman
I'm new!

Post by tmcminniman »

BrookeAnn wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 pm THE FOURTH DOCTOR!
I'l looking for the Doctor who I sat next to at the Masquerade. He had a MAGNIFICENT scarf, of some sixteen (?) feet long and 72 (?) stitches wide. I was Haruhi Suzumiya, and my sister was Yuki Nagato. I'd love to get in touch ^^

As well as to Kyon from 2011, who is he with the blue hair from the dance who came over to find me- I don't even know your first name!!! Find me!
It was me.