The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
weatherfox
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by weatherfox »

i was graham aker from gundam 00 friday and saturday. did anyone see meee?
Kristi
Experienced Poster

Post by Kristi »

I was Navi on Friday and Saturday. I had a sign above my head that said "Hey! Listen!". Any pics? :)
ruzsha

Post by ruzsha »

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone saw me and took pics? I had about ten people take photos of me. I attended friday and saturday as celebi.

Lolita on Friday
Shana on Saturday
Celebi
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

Hey all! Looking to see if anyone has photos of me. I was Zoicite from Sailor Moon on Friday, and a Red-headed Sailor Scout (with red skirt and collar, and black bows) on Saturday. I know there are pictures of my red-and-black Sailor Scout outfit from over by the shoe-shine area around 12:30-1:00 on Saturday, but I don't know who took them. I stepped out of the shoot once we moved up to the third floor.

I'm also looking to see if anyone got pictures of an Ice Queen from Adventure Time on Friday or Saturday; she was wearing glasses and I don't think there were many Ice Queen cosplayers there aside from her. She's my friend and I'm not sure if she has an account here or not.

Send me a PM if you have pics of either of us, it's way easier than trying to scour this thread.
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
Neshota
Veteran Poster

Post by Neshota »

Hey guys :D I was Link with the golden gauntlets(and then a rooster/cuccoo), also pikachu horse (pikachu kigurumi and horse mask). If anyone has any pics I would very much appreciate seeing them :D
AB2009 - Ritsuka (Loveless)
AB2010 - Cooru (+Anima)
AB2011 - Bridgette (Guilty Gear)
AB2012 - Shana (Shakugan no Shana)
AB2013 - Red Cloak (Journey)
- Link (Ocarina of Time)
AB2014 - Levi (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- Haruka (Free!)
AB2015-17 - (Sadly Missed Years)
AB2018 - (Hopefully Going!)
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

Hi Everyone :3, Looking for anyone who might have taken a photo of me in my Black Star cosplay, i had tsubaki with me in her "enchanted sword" mode :3
You will never understand the depth of our pride
vietnamboston
I'm new!

Post by vietnamboston »

My friends and I were the Vietnam era soldiers! We were doing a lot of improv and re-enactments.

If anyone took any pictures of our improvs we would love to see them! Thank you :)
KydWykkyd

Post by KydWykkyd »

Sup everybody, I was Soul Evans with the black backpack on Saturday. Anyone have pics of me? This was my first AB. Also looking for the other Soul Eater cosplayers from the "Trivia for All" panel.
but-thou-must

Post by but-thou-must »

I was the Lady!RED Heavy with a sandvich on Friday and a black-haired GLaDOS on Saturday. I'd love to see the pictures people took of me!
Princess Becky
Experienced Poster

Post by Princess Becky »

I was Conchita, and I'm in desperate need of a propic XD So if you took my piccy, please send me the link!
duchessa
I'm new!

Post by duchessa »

I was Snow White from Sound Horizon. Would really appreciate pictures, especially from the few that recognized me (thanks peeps, you really made my day)! For those who don't know which costume I'm talking about, it's the one with the lopsided crown, poofy blue and white gown with red ribbons and slippers.
I'm also looking for other Sound Horizon cosplayers! Lafrenze, I think I spotted you - I have no idea why we didn't take a picture together!
Lordpants

Post by Lordpants »

I was the Uryu Ishida with the bow wandering around.

Also made a small appearance Sunday as Kenshin.
haru.

:3

Post by haru. »

Hi there! Okay, so friday I was Antispiral Nia from Gurren Lagann. Friday night at the dance I wore a blue tutu, blue fishnets, white fluffies, a dark blue tank top, and my blonde and blue nia wig. Saturday I was Seas Victoria from Hellsing in her red police girl uniform with her 6 foot halconnen (very large black gun, you probably saw the gun even if you didn't see me haha) . Saturday night at the dance I wore a neon yellow crop top, a blue lolita style wig, the same blue tutu fishnets and fluffies as before. If you have any pictures or have seen any pictures of me I would love to see them! Message me on facebook if you do :3 - Jennifer Marasca
micromollycule

Post by micromollycule »

Suddenleigh wrote:Hey all! I know quite a few people took my photo, and my boyfriends. I was the Cardcaptor Sakura in the school uniform with the crochet kero in a bag with me. I was with the very tall pink and black Kamen Rider Decade. Did anyone see us?
Hey there! I believe I got your photo on Friday! I was using my friends camera, so I'll let you know when they're all uploaded :)

On a side note, I was Aisaka Taiga for most of Saturday and Sakura Kinomoto also in her school uniform with a Kero, Syaoran, and sealing staff on Sunday. Any photos or run in stories are greatly appreciated! :)
Daggerhime
Veteran Poster

Post by Daggerhime »

I was the Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Riku on Friday and Saturday (with the plastic Way to Dawn keyblade, if that helps).
On Sunday, I was the short-haired Princess Garnet/Dagger who was outside of the Cosplay Chess match game when it got out, along with both the Zidane and Kuja (who were both in the match).

If anyone has pictures, please message me, or here is my facebook.

Thanks!

Cosplay Lineup:
Idia Shroud - Twisted Wonderland
my Warrior of Light in Casual wear gearset - Final Fantasy XIV
sdfx

Post by sdfx »

Herro I was the Luffy from Strong World!! With a wicked long coat and kinda pinkish dress shirt hehe.

On Saturday!
7 years going strong!

Most recent: Violet Evergarden
ScarletAssassin
I'm new!

Post by ScarletAssassin »

I was Chandra Nalaar from Magic the Gathering. I was wearing chainmail, goggles, and real metal plate armor with tubing on the shoulder and bracer. I had quite a few people take my picture and I'd really like to see what people got :3
SavannahBanana13
Experienced Poster

Post by SavannahBanana13 »

I was Double D from Ed Edd N Eddy! If anyone has any pictures of me, send me them at SavannahBannana13@gmail.com. I would really appreciates it! I didn't get really good pictures of my cosplay
Last edited by SavannahBanana13 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
2009 - Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
2010 - Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)
2011 - Erik (the Phantom of the Opera)
2012 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2013 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2014 - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)

2015 possibilities
-Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
-fem!Izaya (Durarara)
-Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SavannahElizabethPaul
Twitter: @savannah_paul
Tumblr & Instagram: somechicknamedsavannah
No Items Ever
Expert Poster

Post by No Items Ever »

I was cosplaying Judas from Tales of Destiny 2. I feel like people don't know who the character was, but the outfit was interesting

I was wearing a dark purple outfit with a white cross near the chest of the shirt with a long purple cape attached. My pants also had a black flame looking decal on the left side of them. I had two swords: one was a long silver rapier while the other was a smaller short sword. I had also worn a mask that looked like a dragon skull. You could see my eyes through the skull (although the right hole was covered with my hair) and my mouth through the open hole of it's mouth. I also had blue feathers coming off the top of my mask that were against my cape. I'll post a pic for reference of the character since I haven't found any pictures yet, but if you have one or have seen me just PM me.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-k6-qn4voqiY/T ... tiny+2.jpg
Bi0man22
I'm new!

Post by Bi0man22 »

Good day all. I was Doug Rattmann on Saturday. I had a black hair, a beard and had a companion cube attached to my back. If someone could link a photo, that would be great.
Qtronix
Experienced Poster

Post by Qtronix »

momoKCNP wrote:
Suddenleigh wrote:Hey all! I know quite a few people took my photo, and my boyfriends. I was the Cardcaptor Sakura in the school uniform with the crochet kero in a bag with me. I was with the very tall pink and black Kamen Rider Decade. Did anyone see us?
Hey there! I believe I got your photo on Friday! I was using my friends camera, so I'll let you know when they're all uploaded :)

On a side note, I was Aisaka Taiga for most of Saturday and Sakura Kinomoto also in her school uniform with a Kero, Syaoran, and sealing staff on Sunday. Any photos or run in stories are greatly appreciated! :)
http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx29 ... 1333900063

Would this be you?

And still looking for people who saw a pic of me! I'm the guy in my avatar! Please post a pic of me either through here or through PM, I don't mind. Both, if you're up to it. :p
Last edited by Qtronix on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2012: Hiraga Saito (The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
AB 2013: Rugged Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2014: Classic Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2015: Admiral (Kantai Collection)
Demonsil

Post by Demonsil »

:DD I went as a Link also. <3

<---- Icon is meeeee

I know a bunch of people got photo's and I would LOVE to see them!

I was walking around with my boyfriend, who happened to be Dark Link. We didn't have swords, but we did have shields with us. <3

Late afternoon Saturday I carried around a GREEN Navi plushy. <3
AB11 -
Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat
Pokemon - Ash Ketchem

AB12 -
Legend Of Zelda Twlight Princess - Link

AB13 -
Sat - Legend Of Zelda Twlight Princess - Link
Fri - My Little Pony- DJ Pon3
Thurs/Sun - RotG - Jack Frost
godathand

Post by godathand »

I was Ieyasu Tokugawa from Sengoku Basara.

If anyone has any pics of me at all I would love to see them! =D
StrwbrryYami

Post by StrwbrryYami »

Hey erryone~... :) i went as Lulu from FFX for the weekend... hoping someone may have saw me that's on here... I was usually around a Yuna or Russia and i carried a Tonberry instead of the typical moogle (cause tonberry are ADORBS)... if anyone has pics i'd would really appreciate it! (i... kinda forgot to take a pic so people could actually see... ^-^;;)
CaitXD

Post by CaitXD »

HEYHEY!!! I was hoping I could find myself!! I was amy sorel!!!
BaffledPrince
Veteran Poster

Post by BaffledPrince »

Hey! I was wondering if anyone had a picture of me?

I was cosplaying Lucas from Mother 3, or Super Smash Brothers Brawl since lots of people recognized it from that. I did get a lot of photos taken so I am hoping a few pop up! I was also Conan from Detective Conan which would be nice to have a picture of! Thank you! C:
Tetoloid

Post by Tetoloid »

I went as Teto Kasane on Saturday! I haven't seen any pictures of me, so if anyone found one, please send it my way! I was the Teto with the blue uniform and baguette!
Teto Kasane! - VOCALOID
Haruhi Suzumiya - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sacrier - Wakfu
Haruhi Fujioka - Ouran High School Host Club
Sora-na
Expert Poster

Post by Sora-na »

I was Kuja (Dissidia version) on Friday and Saturday and N from Poke'mon Black/White on Sunday if anyone saw me.
AB 2013
Danny Fenton
Danny Phantom
Sonic the Hedgehog gijinka (Revamp)
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

momoKCNP wrote:

Please do! ^_^
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Siefl
AB Staff

Post by Siefl »

Hello, i was a Great Khan with a flag pole carrying the faction symbol T style on friday and saturday. I was accompanied by several friends who were raiders :o

Any pics from friday and saturday would be awesome!
Oh and to be more specific, short black hair with thick frame glasses and medium height.
Jennifer Marrero
AB Security Shift Supervisor 2019-2022
AB Junior Tech Staff 2018
AB Security Staff 2013-2017
AB Con Attendee 2008-2012
SophieD

Post by SophieD »

My boyfriend and I went as Yuki and Zero from Vampire Knight. there was another couple who went as them, but to clarify: I was the very short Yuki, and we didnt use wigs, his hair was very light blonde. That was us not the other people Lots of pictures were taken of us! Please post! <3
mop
Veteran Poster

Post by mop »

I was the Fran wandering around on Friday and Saturday evening with a VG Gokudera and a Belphegor. I also appeared for a short time as Katsura with an Elizabeth (the giant creepy white penguin duck thing from Gintama).

If you have anything of us, sharing is much appreciated especially since I didn't get much of my Fran. :3
"one by one, we are together, we fall together."

✧·˚. 2019:
Eiki Shiki (Touhou Project)
Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

✧·˚. 2018:
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Komachi Onozuka (Touhou Project)
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

I was N Harmonia all three days, and I know a lot of people came up to me and said hello/asked for a picture, but so far I've only found one of me from the back and two from Saturday's Pokemon shoot.

I was the N at the shoot who made the epic dive to rescue Zorua from Team Rocket (who I think might have been Fetch?) and practically jumped out of her pants trying to reach the poor dear before resorting to tickling the Grunt. I wondered if anyone got pictures of that whole scene (or a video would be even more awesome).
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
Shinden
Veteran Poster

Post by Shinden »

I went as an Imperial Japanese Army soldier (late war). I had a rising sun flag coming out of my backpack, and I also had a pretty big rising sun flag I hung on the vista window on the third floor near the escalators.

Although I am convinced almost 80% of the people who took pictures of me were Japanese girls, I'd like to see photos, I'm thinking of doing this for an airsoft game/ other cons.

If any of the girls who photographed me want to, 写真のリンクをポストしてください wwwww
2012: I, Otaku
2013: off
2014: An Introduction to Kill La Kill
2015: Beyond Honnouji
2016: Japanophile's Guide to Boston, Nippon wo Mamore
2017: All About the Imperial Family
2018: Contrasts of Tezuka
Quirk
I'm new!

Post by Quirk »

Hi, everyone.

I was 1 of 2 Luxords from Organization XIII on Friday evening and Falkner from Pokemon SoulSilver on Saturday afternoon. I know someone took my picture with that awesome Axel and that awesome Officer Jenny (you know the ones I'm talking about). I didn't stay for very long, but if you saw me, please let me know. :-D
Otakon '04
Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
Anime Boston '12
No.X - Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
Gym Leader Falkner (Pokemon)
Anime Boston '13(?)
Demon Lord Ghirahim (Zelda)
batpig
I'm new!

Post by batpig »

On Saturday I went as Doctor Iwamine Shuu from Hatoful Boyfriend. I was not expecting anyone to recognize me but so many people did and it was a really pleasant surprise. Hohoho~

If anyone took a picture of me and wouldn't mind linking me to it, I would be really grateful. Thank you!
Qtronix
Experienced Poster

Post by Qtronix »

shyranelle wrote:I was the Fran wandering around on Friday and Saturday evening with a VG Gokudera and a Belphegor. I also appeared for a short time as Katsura with an Elizabeth (the giant creepy white penguin duck thing from Gintama).

If you have anything of us, sharing is much appreciated especially since I didn't get much of my Fran. :3

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx29 ... 050192.jpg

Is this you?
AB 2012: Hiraga Saito (The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
AB 2013: Rugged Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2014: Classic Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2015: Admiral (Kantai Collection)
Hielostar
Experienced Poster

Post by Hielostar »

I was Revy from Black Lagoon in her winter outfit (burgundy pleated skirt, black long sleeve shirt) on Saturday. I did have a couple of people take pictures of me in the Dealer's Room - I'd love to be able to see those! I know that the cosplay is a bit more obscure because it's not the usual tank-and-shorts combo for the character, so the fact that people recognized the outfit made my day!
/ænɪme bɔstɪn/ 2006-2022

2022: Your favorite Zaku girl selling model kits in the Dealer’s Room!
Mava

Post by Mava »

Hey, I hope everyone had a great con! Did anyone see me? I was one of the numerous Madokas from Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica. I was kind of tall for Madoka, due to my rather large heels, and I had red stripes instead of pink on the front of my costume. If anyone has any pics, links would be greatly appreciated. :3

Also, I went with a group of friends who were the rest of the Puella Magi girls, and I believe we were one of the only full groups of Madoka Magica at the con on Friday this year outside of the photoshoot. If anyone has pics from that (we got stopped a number of times within the Hynes), we'd all appreciate it~. <3
Last edited by Mava on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AB '19- Kikumaru (Prince of Tennis), Yohane (Love Live), Dave (Homestuck), Gai (Naruto)
AB '18- Kagome (Inuyasha), Yohane, Kikumaru
AB '17- Yurio (Yuri on Ice), Cyan (Show by Rock), Rin (Love Live), Yui (Fushigi Yuugi)
AB '16- Rin, John (BBC Sherlock)
AB '15- Asuka (Evangeleon)
AB '14- Asuka
AB '13- John, Kaidoh, Tohru (Fruits Basket)
AB '12- Madoka (Madoka Magica), Tohru
AB '11- Kaidoh (Prince of Tennis)
AB '10- Tohru
AB '09- Tohru
AB '08- Katara (Avatar)
Nomira

Post by Nomira »

I was Pokemon Trainer Leaf on both Friday and Saturday. I was with an Asuka on Friday and a Touko on Saturday. We also had a guy who wasn't cosplaying with us most of the time. Please PM if you have any pics!
Last edited by Nomira on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB '10: Angry Sim (Sims)
AB '11: Shadow Heartless (Kingdom Hearts)
AB '12: Leaf (Pokemon LG/FR)
AB '13: Bianca (Pokemon B2/W2)
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005

Post by Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 »

I was the Maka Albarn who had the crazy huge maroon, black and silver scythe (it was a good six feet with a three foot blade). I was also the Maka who had the boots made of duct tape and the shorter sweater instead of the long jacket.
Tieria Erde (first season) '09 and '10
Tieria Erde (second season) '11
Maka Albarn '12
Sailormoonbeam23

Post by Sailormoonbeam23 »

I went as Sailor Moon with Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter! :D Hope you saw us!!! You guys were amazing!
Photex
AB Alumni

Post by Photex »

I was one of the official staff videographers walking around and I know a few people snapped shots of me filming and I would love to see them :3 some of the events I filmed were the mock combat, Monsuno panel, and extreme geek
Patrick Marcoux
Creative Media Staff 2012
Paigeling

Post by Paigeling »

Heyaaa, I was Marisa Kirisame on Friday and Saturday ^.^

A bunch of people stopped me for a picture, and I was the only Marisa at both the Touhou photoshoots. So, I'd love to know if you saw me, or if you got any photos.
Better known as Paige.. or Paigeling (´・ω・`)

Fri/Sat: Magma Admin Courtney (Pokemon ORAS)
Fri/Sat: Yuugi Hoshiguma (Touhou Project)
Sun: ?

Chen Yakumo (Touhou Project) & The Notepad (DHMIS)

Parsee Mizuhashi (Touhou Project)

Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
Snoosue

Post by Snoosue »

I was Aang (The girl with the bald cap.) And my Boyfriend was Death the Kid (One that actually posed!)
Anime Boston 2012
[*]Aang - Avatar: The Last Airbender[/b]
Kerru

Post by Kerru »

Hey guys~

I was Yuri (Yurippe) from Angel Beats! on Fri and Sat. I was wondering if anyone that saw me and took a picture of me wouldn't mind sharing them with me. I didn't see any other Yuris (to be honest very few Angel Beats! cosplayers), so likely if you have a picture, it was me. I always forget to take pictures of myself. xD;

Thanks.
mop
Veteran Poster

Post by mop »

Qtronix wrote:
shyranelle wrote:I was the Fran wandering around on Friday and Saturday evening with a VG Gokudera and a Belphegor. I also appeared for a short time as Katsura with an Elizabeth (the giant creepy white penguin duck thing from Gintama).

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx29 ... 050192.jpg

Is this you?
Ah, yes. *w*

Thank you kindly.
"one by one, we are together, we fall together."

✧·˚. 2019:
Eiki Shiki (Touhou Project)
Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
White Mage (Final Fantasy)

✧·˚. 2018:
Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
Komachi Onozuka (Touhou Project)
DerezzedBatman
Expert Poster

Post by DerezzedBatman »

I was the Scarlet Witch running around Friday and Saturday.
AB'09: Revy (Black Lagoon), Misa Amane (Death Note)
AB'10: Klan (Macross Frontier), Ciel (Kuroshitsuji), Mukuro (KHR), Kaito (Vocaloid)
AB'11: Heisuke (Hakuouki), Quorra (Tron), Mukuro (KHR), Soi Fon (Bleach)
AB'12: Scarlet Witch (Marvel), Vulcan (Star Trek),Modern Zuko (AtLA)
AB'13: Mukuro (KHR), Scarlet Witch (Marvel), Fem!Spock (Star Trek)

-- -- --
AB'14: Scarlet Witch (Marvel), Fem!Lucifer (Supernatural), Fem!Spock (Star Trek)
RaverDash
I'm new!

Post by RaverDash »

Hey everybody :]
this was my very first con, and I must say it was a whole 20% cooler than what I could have expected ;)

I was Rainbow Dash with my girlfriend who was Apple Jack

If anyone possibly has pictures of either or both of us, I'd really love to see! :)
just email me at devonmcdanielmusik@yahoo.com thanks :D
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005

Post by Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 »

weatherfox wrote:i was graham aker from gundam 00 friday and saturday. did anyone see meee?
I saw you! I posted all my pictures to the photos thread and I do have a picture of you in it somewhere. I was the Maka Albarn from Soul Eater geeking out at the Image Anime Gunpla table.
Tieria Erde (first season) '09 and '10
Tieria Erde (second season) '11
Maka Albarn '12