The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2012.
DashboardDiary
Getting the hang of this...

Re: The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

Post by DashboardDiary »

Amaya wrote:I guess this is worth a shot, I don't know if anyone actually responds to the people who ask on this thread, but hey, I'll try. My friend and I cosplayed as Inara and Kaylee (in the pink frilly dress) from Firefly on friday and Saturday, did anyone see us? Many people took pictures, but we have only found a few. if you could PM me with a link if you did take our picture, that would be amazing. thank you so much!
I definitely saw A Kaylee in the Shindig dress. My and my friend Nicole commenter her (you?) on it (I was Scott Pilgrim).

We were trying to get to some friends though so we didn't stop to take a picture.
sadface.jpg
Last edited by DashboardDiary on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosplays
2012 - Scott Pilgrim
2013 - Scott, Young Neil, or Stephen Stills
Rathashis

Post by Rathashis »

Ukepool wrote:Anybody happen to see me? I was the Deadpool wearing the dress most of the weekend! I was also in cosplay chess! XD
I know I took a pic of you, give me a moment and I'll get that link posted...
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... ce1a123ec0
2012- Rangiku Matsumoto
2013- Rangiku Matsumoto- Friday/Saturday
2013 - Fluttershy- Sunday
2014- Steampunk Fluttershy
Supermot
AB Alumni

Post by Supermot »

BurlyAdopter wrote:
Cherryblawesome wrote:Hey there! I was wondering if anyone got any photos of me and my husband.
Friday I was ffxiii Lightning. My husband was normal Link with the real sword and shield.

Saturday I was ffxiii-2 Lightning (the one falling terribly apart) and my husband was Dark Link also with the real sword and shield and red contacts and facepaint.

Sunday I was the 90's Jean Grey and was with a 90's Cyclops.

Please let me know if you have any pictures because I didnt actually get to take any myself all three days :( STUPID SPANDEX AND NO POCKETS. >:| Also thank you to all the fabulous people I met this year :) You were all so wonderful and kind <3~!
Cherryblawesome, you two as Cyclops and Jean were, well, blawesome! http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstperso ... 9784697891

I've got a shot of Cyclops, but sadly never saw Jean Grey.
Burly Adopter
Tom Wilder
Staff Supply Manager 2011-12
Staff Logistics 2013
Merch. Staff 2014-15

Doug's brother 1983-present
mclovenasty

Post by mclovenasty »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it's your friendly neighborhood volunteer MC Lovenasty!
aka, the girl who cosplayed an all white skinned Jane Crocker from Homestuck and happened to work as a volunteer most of anime boston!

I wanted to tell you all that you were all super nice cool folks and it was totally great to see you all! I know there's a lot of complaints about homestuck cosplayers this con, so I sure do hope you don't hold this against me hehe. All the people I met were super nice and had really great cosplays as well. I wanted to know if anyone saw or remembered me from this year so I can give a friendly hello!

Some of the lines I worked included:
Bad Anime, Bad
Thursday Night Pre-reg line (I didn't cosplay for this, I was the tall brown-haired girl who kinda stood between the computers and the customer service line)
Cosplay Chess (I was trying to get you all in it hehe)
the airing of the Madoka showing on Saturday afternoon
Saturday's Informal Dance line

I hope I didn't drive you all too crazy! I just wanted to make your anime boston a bit more interesting ;D ;D ;D
If you saw me, I hope to see you all next year!
Maybe I can become like some sort of weird volunteering mascot hehe
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

did anyone see me i was aqua with bright crest keyblade alot of people took my pic on friday. and i was fairy tail julvia sat.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Lapis_Lupus
Experienced Poster

Post by Lapis_Lupus »

Did anyone see me?! I was an Axel on Friday (not that that helps, there are always a million of him), the short one that came with a Roxas. We were at the Pheonix Ball too.

Saturday I was a Suicune who was with an Articuno and Zapdos. Maybe you saw me with my bubbles out in the courtyard!

Sunday I was Cowboy America, and my girlfriend was Gentleman England. We were carrying mochis of ourselves.
PatrickBateman

Post by PatrickBateman »

DID YOU SEE ME?

I WAS HOERS.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvW65k_zids
KowalaTaco
Expert Poster

Post by KowalaTaco »

On Thursday/Friday i was Lady from Devil May Cry 4 with her very large weapon (aka Kalina Ann) and on Saturday i was Poison Ivy (the version from the Batman movie/ the actress Uma Thurman)
Anybody see me? or take any pics of me :3
Anime Boston 2013
*Wonder Woman* Fri-Sunday
NekoRyuzaki
Experienced Poster

Post by NekoRyuzaki »

Anyone remember or get a picture of me I was neko L with a tail!
AB10:L
AB11:L
AB12: Neko L
AB13: Hope or L

http://kaiizukiaob.deviantart.com/
Princess Becky
Experienced Poster

Post by Princess Becky »

Legato wrote:
SummerSnow wrote:I'm looking for Siren Alice and female Terra please! = )
I have 3 or 4 Alice's in my gallery on my photobucket in my sig. Not sure if any of them are you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0928.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1068.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1125.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1122.jpg

Not sure if this is an alice or not
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN1108.jpg

Anyone looking for pics of themselves try my Photobucket. I got over 250 shots and can't identify most of the characters. Sorry. My anime knowledge has been waning over the last few years.
One and four are my sister XD
Princess Becky
Experienced Poster

Post by Princess Becky »

A few people photographed me, just seeing if anyone has photos. I was Conchita ♥ Also, if anyone has pics from the Saturday Vocaloid photoshoot, that'd rock.
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

I was wondering if anyone saw me on Friday and Sunday. I was cosplaying as Izaya who had stolen Shizuo's props; I had his sunglasses, a cigarette, and I was carrying around a yellow street sign that said "SHIZUO" on it.

I only have one picture of me and I don't look all that great, so I'm trying to find other pictures of me, but I can't find any. If you saw me then let me know what you thought, because I think a few people were confused, but if you have even just one pic then please let me steal it because I want at least one good pic of me.
CrocScraah!
I'm new!

Post by CrocScraah! »

Does anyone have other pictures of me? I was Fujimoto from Ponyo.
(Pray to the n00b godz that image works.)

Kerru

Post by Kerru »

Kerru wrote:Hey guys~

I was Yuri (Yurippe) from Angel Beats! on Fri and Sat. I was wondering if anyone that saw me and took a picture of me wouldn't mind sharing them with me. I didn't see any other Yuri (to be honest very few Angel Beats! cosplayers), so likely if you have a picture, it was me. I always forget to take pictures of myself. xD;

Thanks.

I figure I should bump this up so people will see it. I am still looking for pictures of my cosplay. I hope you all don't mind sharing them with me. Shoot me a message if you think you have one.

Thanks.
VirtualPlay

Post by VirtualPlay »

CrocScraah! wrote:Does anyone have other pictures of me? I was Fujimoto from Ponyo.
(Pray to the n00b godz that image works.)
Haha, I was about to reply to you until I realized that that's the picture I took. XD So I'm sorry I can't help any more, but you're welcome for that one. :D

And now to ask again, since I'm probably drowned out again.
VirtualPlay wrote:On Friday I was the Red Jacket Video Game Kim Pine (I know nobody got my picture, just looking for people who recognized me). I was in the AA a lot 'cause I know people there.

On Saturday I was Classic Dress Alice Liddel from Alice: Madness Returns. I think I was the only one with a Vorpal Cleaver. I know my picture got taken a lot, including with a few other Alices I found. I would love to get some photos of me (on FB if possible so I can tag myself). I actually managed to get one photo of me for reference: I'm the middle Alice.

Also, both Friday and Saturday night I spent some time at the piano that was right near the dance. I was the girl with the Rainbow Dash 20% Cooler shirt and a lot of people complimented me; I mostly played the FF7:AC piano version of Those Who Fight a lot, as well as Linus and Lucy (the Charlie Brown theme) and the third movement of Moonlight Sonata. I don't think anyone took my photo (not that it'd really matter anyway) but I had some great conversation those nights and would love to find some of the people that I met there.

If you took my photo or met me: Please PM me as I could very easily miss it in the mass of posts that are to come over the next couple weeks.
2005 - Junpei (Megatokyo); Nakuru Akizuki (CCS) | 2006 - Kimiko Nanasawa (Megatokyo)
2007 - Winry Rockbell (FMA) | 2008 - Kairi (KH 2)
2009 - Alice (American McGee's) | 2010 - Jasmine (HG/SS)
2011 - Persocom (Chobits) | 2012 - Kim Pine (Scott Pilgrim); Classic Alice (American McGee's)
2013 - ?? | 2014 - Annie (League of Legends)
2015 - Blake Belladonna (RWBY) | 2016 -Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

Another Anime Convention Karaoke Coordinator 2011-present
danna
Experienced Poster

Post by danna »

NekoRyuzaki wrote:
danna wrote:If anyone has photos of me, I would love to see! I went as Princess Mononoke on both Friday and Saturday.

http://deidara-danna.deviantart.com/#/d4vjxgl And that's me~ ^^
OMG you I saw you too your cosplay was so beautiful well done!!
Eek thank you so much!! ^^
AB07: Road Kamelot [D.Gray-Man]
AB08: Karin [Kamichama Karin]
AB09: Self :c
AB10: Mei Chang [Fullmetal Alchemist]
AB11: Crona [Soul Eater]

AB12: San [Princess Mononoke]
chibisara
Expert Poster

Post by chibisara »

I was the female Koakuma from Touhou Project! Anyone see me? :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 6678_n.jpg
'12: Koakuma - the smallest of the devils
ashanyao
Veteran Poster

Post by ashanyao »

PatrickBateman wrote:DID YOU SEE ME?

I WAS HOERS.

I LOVED YOU.
✧・゚:* AB 2024 *:・゚✧
Friday AM ⋆ Sailor Mars
Friday PM ⋆ Princess / Prom Flayn
Saturday ⋆ Timeskip Lysithea (masquerade) - FE3H
Sunday ⋆ Abigail - Stardew Valley

✧・゚:* SOCIALS *:・゚✧
https://www.instagram.com/ashanyao/
https://www.facebook.com/ashanyaocosplay/
https://twitter.com/ashanyao
anotheranimenerd

Post by anotheranimenerd »

I was a Sheska (from Fullmetal Alchemist) cosplayer. There on Saturday only. Wearing her military outfit. I was carrying around a bag that said the law of Equivvilant(typo?) Exchange for around half the con, the other I was carrying a book. I most likely looked pretty shy. I don't know of anyone taking my picture (at least no one asked).
2012- Sheska, FMA
2013- Jack Frost, ROTG
2014- human!female Monobear, DR(2) / Dave strider (Homestuck)
NekoRyuzaki
Experienced Poster

Post by NekoRyuzaki »

ashanyao wrote:

I WAS HOERS.

I LOVED YOU.
didnt mean to send that in pm form -_-
AB10:L
AB11:L
AB12: Neko L
AB13: Hope or L

http://kaiizukiaob.deviantart.com/
cyanidesun797
Expert Poster

Post by cyanidesun797 »

I'm going to ask again, since no one's responded yet. I was the Dead Master from the BRS OVA on Saturday. I had a really big black and partially white scythe. I'm 5'4 and the scythe was taller than me. I was also Amane from devil survivor on Saturday too. Thanks!
Thel Ocust
I'm new!

Post by Thel Ocust »

Did anyone see us?

We were the only Jedi with GREEN Lightsabers...

We got stopped a LOT for pictures but didn't want to break character to take pictures ourselves. If anyone has ANY, we'd love to have them.

HoshikoYoukai

Post by HoshikoYoukai »

I guess i will ask again, any one see me as Buizel and my friends as torchic and Ursaring?
RubyBlight

Post by RubyBlight »

Hopefully this picture will work. I was a Reno with a stuffed EMR. If anybody has pictures of me, I'd really like them for my Tumblr. Credit will be given. :)
Sorry for the scowl! I didn't want to kill the "Hey, let's take pictures and nobody's gonna smile" mood.
VideoGameStupid
Experienced Poster

Post by VideoGameStupid »

I was a very skinny Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 for most of Friday and i was also Michael Jackson "Thriller" and "Beat It" throughout the weekend. If anybody has any pictures I would really like it if you sent them so i can put them in my recap video of AB/Pax. I'll give credit of course.

If it helps i was walking around with a William Birkin who kept calling for his "Sherry" early in the morning.
thehouseofupsidedown
I'm new!

Post by thehouseofupsidedown »

Unfortunately I myself do not have any pictures, though hopefully I can get a hold of my friend's pictures - just about all AB pictures were taken on her ipod. Hopefully someone's phone is among them!

Anyhow, I attended Saturday and Sunday as a Little Sister in a purple and yellow striped dress. I had a syringe and a Big Daddy doll, as well as a bag on my shoulder. On Saturday, my girlfriend was cosplaying as Dave in a suit which I don't remember the name of and our friend was cosplaying as Sally. Sunday, I was the only one cosplaying.

So, does anyone have any of my pictures? A lot of people asked for my photo, and I'm hoping one of those people are here.
TheBorgiasDevil
Experienced Poster

Post by TheBorgiasDevil »

thehouseofupsidedown wrote:Unfortunately I myself do not have any pictures, though hopefully I can get a hold of my friend's pictures - just about all AB pictures were taken on her ipod. Hopefully someone's phone is among them!

Anyhow, I attended Saturday and Sunday as a Little Sister in a purple and yellow striped dress. I had a syringe and a Big Daddy doll, as well as a bag on my shoulder. On Saturday, my girlfriend was cosplaying as Dave in a suit which I don't remember the name of and our friend was cosplaying as Sally. Sunday, I was the only one cosplaying.

So, does anyone have any of my pictures? A lot of people asked for my photo, and I'm hoping one of those people are here.
Check through the posted photo links here, I'm pretty sure I saw at least one of you in there, but I don't remember where.
StrawberRei

Post by StrawberRei »

Alright, I highly doubt many really recognized me even though I got plenty of pictures taken.

I was Elizabeth Middleford on Friday and Sunday, white dress with pink frills.
On Saturday I was a zombie dressed in a black dress and corset, I got a few pictures taken that day.
Ab goer since 2006
Cosplayed 2012: Lizzy Middleford
Random Zombie
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FreeHugsSora
BridgyKitty

Post by BridgyKitty »

I kinda forgot to have one of my friends take a picture of my cosplay to keep for myself XD So I was wondering if anyone remembers seeing me and has a picture. I was the Maka with Soul on the blade of my scythe. Thankies ahead of time if you do ^_^
Nelianelly
I'm new!

Post by Nelianelly »

Hello,

I was Octopus Stewie & or Mutated Stewie from family guy.

I had quite a few pictures taken, and was hoping to compile a few.

Thank you for any help ^_^.

Below is a reference picture.

Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

i was jenova in the masq and at chess anyone got pics of me?
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
Rathashis

Post by Rathashis »

Nelianelly wrote:Hello,

I was Octopus Stewie & or Mutated Stewie from family guy.

I had quite a few pictures taken, and was hoping to compile a few.

Thank you for any help ^_^.

Below is a reference picture.

OMG I loved your Stewie! I met u in the line for Extreme Geek, I was the Rangiku! I wish I had taken your picture...
2012- Rangiku Matsumoto
2013- Rangiku Matsumoto- Friday/Saturday
2013 - Fluttershy- Sunday
2014- Steampunk Fluttershy
KitsuneCreations
Veteran Poster

Post by KitsuneCreations »

I was Ahri from League of Legends.... so many people took my picture and Im trying to track down a few ^^ Do you have pictures of me?
KitsuneCreation.etsy.com | Instagram.com/KitsuneCreation | Facebook.com/KitsuneCreation
rikugou
I'm new!

Post by rikugou »

We got stopped for pictures often enough so I'm hoping someone will share since we didn't manage to get our own pictures. My friend and I were Chrome and Hibari from Reborn on Friday. My Hibari had a Hibird on her head.

This is a long shot, but Saturday we were Okumura Yukio and Rin from Blue Exorcist. We took a picture with another group of brothers, but we forgot to ask for our own since it was late and we were tired. XD We would be grateful for any pictures really since we only have a hotel hallway picture that we took right before we took everything off.

Thanks in advance! ^_^
Shades

Post by Shades »

Ello, ello, ello!

So I was hoping someone may have some pictures of me;
Friday I was dressed in a fedora-esque hat, a black trenchcoat, I had a cane for the latter portion of the day, and I was carrying a shield and foam sword. I was also at the Mock Combat for Cosplay event Friday.

Saturday is the day I'm really hoping people got pictures of me;
I was wearing black, pin-striped cargo pants, my fedora-like hat, a white shirt, and a brown leather vest. I, again, had my cane.

Sunday I was not present >.>

P.S.
I just remembered how quickly this place can fill up, so, if you have a picture of me PLEASE PM me. Thank you kindly.
Last edited by Shades on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AK

Post by AK »

< ?
ashyash.xyz

Post by ashyash.xyz »

OK, I've been searching through many pictures and nothing.
Friday I was Leafeon, and Saturday I was Olivier Armstrong.
I was with the Box ghost all weekend. Did anyone see me????
♏ ☀️♊ 🌙♌ ⬆️
✦ sʜᴇ / ʜᴇʀ ⊹ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ ⊹ ʟɢʙᴛǫɪᴀ+ ✦
-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹-⊹
ᴀꜱʜʏᴀꜱʜ.xʏᴢ
.ɢɢ/ʜᴇᴅᴡɪɢsʜᴀᴠᴇɴ
.ɢɢ/ʙᴏᴏsᴛᴄᴏʀᴅ
vitamint
Experienced Poster

Post by vitamint »

I was "President Snow" from "The Hunger Games" (Saturday afternoon/early evening).
Soarinwater
Expert Poster

Post by Soarinwater »

I suppose I'll try one more time, Since it's just buming me out here :c

I was Filia Ul Copt From Slayers Try Both Friday and Saturday

There was a multitude of you who took my picture

I know, I was surprised at the numbers

and I'd really really like it if I were linked to some of my pictures, I've only found like two,
and I neglected to take pictures of myself ^^;
So if there are any pictures Good/Bad, I'd love to see them <3

Me all the way over to Right

Thank you xD
vanilla nerd
I'm new!

Post by vanilla nerd »

Suppp?

On friday I was Lady Deadpool... and on Saturday I was Black Canary. If anyone saw me and took a picture, link meee!

My badge name was "vanilla nerd", if anyone saw/looked.. I know a few people did.

Uuhh... okay. That's all.
azyryan
Expert Poster

Post by azyryan »

Just cruious..again XD Does anyone have pictures of me from Friday? I was Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter OVA

Look like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/azyryan/69 ... hotostream (please ignore my friend there...he had to be in every picture XD)

I think someone took a picture of me without the wig too...so basically I looked like that but with straight blonde hair.
Please pm me or whatever if you have pictures!
AB10: Myself :P
AB11: Misa Amane & NANA Osaki
AB12: Misa Amane & Dead Master
AB13: Stocking & young Genkai
AB14: Stocking, Young Genkai, Christie Leroux
AB15: Botan, Chrisite Leroux, Vanellope Von Schweetz
AB16: Koto, Umi Sonoda, Asuka Tanaka, Liv Moore
AB17: Naho, Yukina, Stocking (PJs), Hanamaru
AB18 Plans:
Friday: Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)
Saturday: Stocking Sailor vers. (Panty and Stocking)
Sunday: ??
PatrickBateman

Post by PatrickBateman »

ashanyao wrote:

I WAS HOERS.

I LOVED YOU.
I LOVE YOU TOO. LET'S DATE.
PetersburgRush
Experienced Poster

Post by PetersburgRush »

I was Yuri (Yurippe) from Angel Beats! on Fri and Sat. I was wondering if anyone that saw me and took a picture of me wouldn't mind sharing them with me. I didn't see any other Yuris (to be honest very few Angel Beats! cosplayers), so likely if you have a picture, it was me. I always forget to take pictures of myself. xD;

Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5efc34f026
is this you??? Only Yurippe cosplayer I saw all weekend. made me Happy :>
2010: Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King)
2011: Toph, Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
2012: Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
2013: Taffyta Muttonfudge (Wreck-It Ralph)
2014: Mirai Kuriyama (Beyond the Boundary)
2015: Josephine Montilyet (Dragon Age: Inquisition), Ishizu Ishtar (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

Just in case ^_^

I was one of the Ramona Flowers' on Saturday. I had a light blue wig, and my hammer was topped with aluminum foil. I had the pink shorts/purple tights look and I wore electric pink converse! A few pics were taken but I haven't seen any yet
AB 2009: Faye from QC/Default schoolgirl
AB 2010: Seras Victoria- Hellsing
AB 2011: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2012: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2013: Moira O'Hara- AHS
AB 2014: Rainbow Dash a la Cupcakes
AB 2015: Femme!Captain America, Cupcakes RD?
Project ALICE

Post by Project ALICE »

HEY GUYS.

DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO SEE AND/OR GET PICTURES OF A PAIR OF RAGE FACES?

We were the dome-headed Me Gusta and Rage Face, and were walking around holding hands (we're a couple in real life~ <3)

Please let me know~
anotheranimenerd

Post by anotheranimenerd »

Project ALICE wrote:HEY GUYS.

DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO SEE AND/OR GET PICTURES OF A PAIR OF RAGE FACES?

We were the dome-headed Me Gusta and Rage Face, and were walking around holding hands (we're a couple in real life~ <3)

Please let me know~
IF you were there on Saturday I saw you guys. You were really cool!
2012- Sheska, FMA
2013- Jack Frost, ROTG
2014- human!female Monobear, DR(2) / Dave strider (Homestuck)
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Post by autumnwolf »

Greetings!

I'm looking for pictures of myself as Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket). I had the white coat (from the Dating Game and Cosplay Chess) and was confused with Soma Cruz (Castlevania games) a few times . However, I didn't get any photos of myself at the con as Haru! I only had a few people ask for pictures, so hopefully someone will post one!

I would also appreciate any photos of Nina-Chimera (Fullmetal Alchemist) from Friday night (someday I'll find a Scar cosplayer, though I did find a Buddy Christ who was willing to 'heal' a chimera! :D) and of Matatabi the Nibi (2 tailed beast from Naruto) aka. the big, blue, chakra cat mascot cosplay with black swirl patterns that was, for the most part, running around with the Kyuubi (9tailed fox from Naruto) on Saturday afternoon. Particularly Nina photos. :D

Thanks so much!
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
SavannahFaith

Post by SavannahFaith »

autumnwolf wrote:Greetings!

I'm looking for pictures of myself as Hatsuharu Sohma (Fruits Basket). I had the white coat (from the Dating Game and Cosplay Chess) and was confused with Soma Cruz (Castlevania games) a few times . However, I didn't get any photos of myself at the con as Haru! I only had a few people ask for pictures, so hopefully someone will post one!

I would also appreciate any photos of Nina-Chimera (Fullmetal Alchemist) from Friday night (someday I'll find a Scar cosplayer, though I did find a Buddy Christ who was willing to 'heal' a chimera! :D) and of Matatabi the Nibi (2 tailed beast from Naruto) aka. the big, blue, chakra cat mascot cosplay with black swirl patterns that was, for the most part, running around with the Kyuubi (9tailed fox from Naruto) on Saturday afternoon. Particularly Nina photos. :D

Thanks so much!
I think you're in the background of a couple of my photos. It took me a while to figure out who you were, but when I realized you were gone. Great cosplay though!
SophieD

Post by SophieD »

posting again! still cant find my pictures!
me and my boyfriend were yuki and zero from vampire knight! (i was really short) he had the very light blonde hair! we didnt use wigs! lots of pics taken of us just trying to find them all! <3
Kerru

Post by Kerru »

PetersburgRush wrote:

I was Yuri (Yurippe) from Angel Beats! on Fri and Sat. I was wondering if anyone that saw me and took a picture of me wouldn't mind sharing them with me. I didn't see any other Yuris (to be honest very few Angel Beats! cosplayers), so likely if you have a picture, it was me. I always forget to take pictures of myself. xD;

Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 5efc34f026
is this you??? Only Yurippe cosplayer I saw all weekend. made me Happy :>

( I just saw this on the Album thread), Yes that is me! I am happy people recognized me, I thought Angel Beats was going to be too new to get much attention at the con, but everyone loved it! And with so few cosplayers (I saw an Otonashi and a Naoi, that was it) I had many pictures taken and made many people happy. And that made me happy! I am going to cosplay Yurippe again to Nauticon. x3