Looking for Con Companions!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
AGlitchGnome
I'm new!

Looking for Con Companions!

Post by AGlitchGnome »

Hi Everyone! My name is Tim and I'm 32 years old. This will be 4th consecutive Anime Boston!

In years past I've had a group of friends who would attend with me, However I'm at that age where everyone in my friend group is either getting married or having kids. Unfortunately that means this year, my regular friend group no longer has the time or money to attend the con.

Since I've already set aside the time and booked my room at the Sheraton, I'll be attending on my own for the first time this year.

I was looking to meet up with some people so I don't have to experience the con on my own and maybe make some new friends. I wasn't sure where else I would be able to ask this since I'm generally a lurker in online space so I figured I'd give it a shot here.

If you have a friend group and wouldn't mind a tagalong or if you're like me and would like some people to meet and hang out with, hit me up!