Free photographing and Free Ps

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Ansel(#°Д°)
I'm new!

Free photographing and Free Ps

Post by Ansel(#°Д°) »

hi!This is Ansel .NOW, for free to photographing ,I Really love!!Anime I am doing free photographing and free ps for cosers. If you have costumes and you want to get some really nice photos please contact me, always available on Saturday[because sometimes have to do the photoshop on Sunday...] I can do photograph in copley, chinatown. Anywhere is really safe.lol. My equipments are Nikon D750 with 24mm-120mm VR lens and another lens is Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8G lens. Which are really nice.[you can check the lens and the camera anytime you want.[[[[btw,if you do not have any make-up stuff, please let me know before we make a plan,lol.because if you do not have your own make-up stuff i can bring mine to you. The foundation is MAC, the Concealer is NARS,the eyebrow pencil is Brow Last Ex which is from Japan also really nice, two most important stuff, SCULPTING KIT is Esthetica and eyeshadow is IN THE BUFF. [BUT THAT DOSE COST YOU 15$ IF YOU WANT TO USE MINE]
If you are interested or still considering please talk to me.
This is my E-mail:anselqwq@gmai.com
My new ins :Ansel wang [you can see what i am doing recently and please leave me a massage if you have any idea.
THANKS.
Ansel(#°Д°)
I'm new!

Re: Free photographing and Free Ps

Post by Ansel(#°Д°) »

lol. still available. :D
foreverfinn
Veteran Poster

Post by foreverfinn »

Ansel(#°Д°) wrote:hi!This is Ansel .NOW, for free to photographing ,I Really love!!Anime I am doing free photographing and free ps for cosers. If you have costumes and you want to get some really nice photos please contact me, always available on Saturday[because sometimes have to do the photoshop on Sunday...] I can do photograph in copley, chinatown. Anywhere is really safe.lol. My equipments are Nikon D750 with 24mm-120mm VR lens and another lens is Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8G lens. Which are really nice.[you can check the lens and the camera anytime you want.[[[[btw,if you do not have any make-up stuff, please let me know before we make a plan,lol.because if you do not have your own make-up stuff i can bring mine to you. The foundation is MAC, the Concealer is NARS,the eyebrow pencil is Brow Last Ex which is from Japan also really nice, two most important stuff, SCULPTING KIT is Esthetica and eyeshadow is IN THE BUFF. [BUT THAT DOSE COST YOU 15$ IF YOU WANT TO USE MINE]
This is my E-mail:anselqwq@gmai.com
My new ins :Ansel wang [you can see what i am doing recently and please leave me a massage if you have any idea.
THANKS.
That sounds really interesting! If it isn't too much trouble, doing a photoshoot with you might be really fun! I too love photography and my friends and I are coming in cosplay all three days. I don't know what my schedule would be, however, since I don't know what cosplay games I have/haven't been accepted to yet.
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup

Thursday: ???
Friday: ??? / ???
Saturday: Wonderful Rush Rin Hoshizora (Love Live!) performing with Shining Sky Idol Project / ???
Sunday: Cheer Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!)

Next Con

???

Instagram

@forever.withyoursoul
nonbinaryboy
I'm new!

Post by nonbinaryboy »

My friends and I are interested! Do you mind sharing a site for your work? I can't find your instagram?
Ansel(#°Д°)
I'm new!

Post by Ansel(#°Д°) »

nonbinaryboy wrote:My friends and I are interested! Do you mind sharing a site for your work? I can't find your instagram?
that would be really nice.I think this weekend might not be a really good choice.Since it will snow really bad, but next weekend I would be really available, there is a "good Friday" off for me, and my new len will arrived. anselqwq@gmail.com this is my e-mail.If you have time next weekend we can schedule the time.[After schedul the time, I will send you me phone number and talk about more detail and your character.Thanks for you let me know.Have a good afternoon. For the ins:ANSEL221
Ansel(#°Д°)
I'm new!

Post by Ansel(#°Д°) »

Mina Finn wrote:
Ansel(#°Д°) wrote:hi!This is Ansel .NOW, for free to photographing ,I Really love!!Anime I am doing free photographing and free ps for cosers. If you have costumes and you want to get some really nice photos please contact me, always available on Saturday[because sometimes have to do the photoshop on Sunday...] I can do photograph in copley, chinatown. Anywhere is really safe.lol. My equipments are Nikon D750 with 24mm-120mm VR lens and another lens is Nikkor 85mm 1:1.8G lens. Which are really nice.[you can check the lens and the camera anytime you want.[[[[btw,if you do not have any make-up stuff, please let me know before we make a plan,lol.because if you do not have your own make-up stuff i can bring mine to you. The foundation is MAC, the Concealer is NARS,the eyebrow pencil is Brow Last Ex which is from Japan also really nice, two most important stuff, SCULPTING KIT is Esthetica and eyeshadow is IN THE BUFF. [BUT THAT DOSE COST YOU 15$ IF YOU WANT TO USE MINE]
This is my E-mail:anselqwq@gmail.com
My new ins :ANSEL221 [you can see what i am doing recently and please leave me a massage if you have any idea.
THANKS.
That sounds really interesting! If it isn't too much trouble, doing a photoshoot with you might be really fun! I too love photography and my friends and I are coming in cosplay all three days. I don't know what my schedule would be, however, since I don't know what cosplay games I have/haven't been accepted to yet.
please do not worry the time, I am available next weekend. Please let me know if you have time.We can schedule the time, if you do not have time, I am also gonging to AB this time, we can get some really nice pics there.This is my eamil,[anselqwq@gmail.com] please let me know if you have any idea.
foreverfinn
Veteran Poster

Post by foreverfinn »

Ansel(#°Д°) wrote:
Mina Finn wrote:
This is my E-mail:anselqwq@gmail.com
My new ins :ANSEL221 [you can see what i am doing recently and please leave me a massage if you have any idea.
THANKS.
please do not worry the time, I am available next weekend. Please let me know if you have time.We can schedule the time, if you do not have time, I am also gonging to AB this time, we can get some really nice pics there.This is my eamil,[anselqwq@gmail.com] please let me know if you have any idea.
I will most likely be available on Friday night and Saturday night at Anime Boston.
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup

Thursday: ???
Friday: ??? / ???
Saturday: Wonderful Rush Rin Hoshizora (Love Live!) performing with Shining Sky Idol Project / ???
Sunday: Cheer Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!)

Next Con

???

Instagram

@forever.withyoursoul