AB2015 General Panel Cohost Search!

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

AB2015 General Panel Cohost Search!

Post by Aurabolt »

First time doing this.

Anyway, I figure I make this thread here instead of the panels & programming board simply due to the higher traffic here.

Also, There is a Facebook group for Anime Boston Panelists--general panels, not guest panelists--and their fans past, present and future: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568385760074981/

To those running panels, post the panels you'd like a sidekick or more for.

To those interested in Cohosting a panel, Reply or PM the lead panelist.

That's it. This is just a means of connecting two groups of people.

On the other hand, panel submissions are still open and thus nothing is decided. Lead Panelists, if a panel you got a copanelist for doesn't get slotted, please do them the courtesy of letting them know. Likewise, let your future copanelists know should your panel be slotted so they know to be ready ^_^

This is more of a way of giving people time to find folks to help make AB2015 one for the ages. It's exactly 4 months away but the time will go before you know it XD
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
rendodashpunk123
AB Alumni

Re: AB2015 General Panel Cohost Search!

Post by rendodashpunk123 »

I applied for two panels:

One is a first-time congoer panel.
The other is a Hetalia panel.
I also applied to do a Touhou panel, but I'm going to dump that one as I don't know if I want to do three panels.

I'm not sure if any of them will be accepted, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
Annalyn "Eevee" Faust
Anime Boston Security (2015-)
Anime USA Public Safety (2015-)
Anime Fusion Registration (2015-)
Katsucon Coat Check (2016-)

You'll know it's me when you hear a thin Southern accent. (I'm from New Orleans).
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: AB2015 General Panel Cohost Search!

Post by Aurabolt »

At the moment I have submitted an application for 4 panels:

* Pokemon: 20 Years Later (2 Hours): First time doing this panel. I'm open to cohosting with 2-3 other people.

* Persona 4: Pursuing My True Self (1 Hour): Second year doing this panel. Open to 2-3 other people cohosting.

* Panels: Best Practices (1 Hour): First year doing this. First time doing this panel. Looking for 3-5 people to cohost this with at least one being a member of AB Staff.

* Clannad: The Place Where Wishes Come True (90 Minutes): 4th Year doing this panel (WOOT!). I have 3 co-panelists so I'm good to go here =O

...Of the four, the Panels: Best Practices one is the only one I feel I would prefer to have some company on stage. Pokemon is a Relgion to me, I did the Persona one last year and this is year 4 for Clannad so...yeah.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining me. I'm thinking of doing a panel for Tales of Symphonia and Death Note as well so...yeah =O
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^