Going Solo Looking for Someone to Go With

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Sessui
I'm new!

Going Solo Looking for Someone to Go With

Post by Sessui »

So my friend that I've gone to AB these past few years with has gone on vacation to South Korea, so I'm up for meeting new people to go to AB with this year. I know there are a ton of these posts already so i'm terribly sorry. I'm up for anything so please don't be shy! Please feel free to email me at binhn2689@yahoo.com!
DeathCandy
I'm new!

Re: Going Solo Looking for Someone to Go With

Post by DeathCandy »

I'm also going solo. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up :D before the con!! Just to break the ice.
Sessui
I'm new!

Post by Sessui »

I'm definitely interested in meeting up. Just name a place and time and I'll gladly meet up and we can hang out! Oh and feel free to send me an email if anything we can set it up there.
ren-chan
Expert Poster

Post by ren-chan »

I'd be up for hanging out as well although I'd prefer meeting up at the con if that's alright!
AB'11
Hannah Anafeloz

AB'12
Hannah Anafeloz
Prince Soma

AB'13
Hannah Anafeloz
Kusuriuri (Mononoke)

AB'14
Fiona (Adventure Time)
Aoi Asahina

AB'15
Gumi (Vocaloid)
Sailor Chibiusa (Sailor Moon, possibly)
Sessui
I'm new!

Post by Sessui »

That's perfectly fine! Please send me an email for a time and place if you want to meet up :D