Looking for friends

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
dragonblood0
I'm new!

Looking for friends

Post by dragonblood0 »

Hello there! It turns out that my sister might not be able to go with me to anime Boston this year, so I need to find someone, or a group of someones to hang about with. Anyone willing to find out if we are compatible to hang out with?
tarantucat
Expert Poster

Re: Looking for friends

Post by tarantucat »

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16021
There's a loners group :) It sounds great!
'09: Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents)
'10: Sly Cooper, Ben 10
'11: Billy Hatcher
'12: Rebecca Chambers (RE0), Syaoran Li (CCS)
'13: Big Boss (MGS3)
'14: Spinelli (Recess), Sunny Emmerich (MGS: Rising)
'15: White Mushroom Heartless (KH1)
'16: Vault Dweller (Fallout), Yarny (Unravel)
'17: Amy Rose (Sonic CD), Regina (Dino Crisis)
'18: Zapp Brannigan (Futurama), Betty Cooper (Riverdale)
'19: Five (Umbrella Academy), Amanda Holliday (Destiny)
'22: Doc (Back 4 Blood)
TheCrystalBluebird
I'm new!

Post by TheCrystalBluebird »

The loner's group is definitely an option. I think the people participating in that will enjoy having another member.
But if you'd prefer otherwise, you can hang out with my group! There's quite a few of us with a variety of interests, there's bound to be someone you hit it off with. I could give you their contact info if you want.
theGhost01
Getting the hang of this...

Post by theGhost01 »

hey i'm looking for people people too to hang out with and geek out with (i'm usually good with finding/making friends) but this is a great idea

if you want to say hi on tweeter tweet me on @Melissa_Mimiman (i think i'm going to fix that one of these days since things change day to day but feel free to hit me up ^^ i'm friendly despite the maners of my tweets -__-;
Daniellexoxo
Experienced Poster

Post by Daniellexoxo »

Hey...my name is Dan...Im a 16 years old girl and also kinda new to the area....this will be my first convention ever :D and i was wondering if anyone would want to go to AB2015 with me?
my fb is: https://www.facebook.com/DNguyen19101998 if you want to chat and stuff ^-^
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

i fixed my twitter to be @Meli_The_Sayen so if anyone wants to look me up feel free to tweet me or pm me here

i'm also easier to get a hold of on gaia which is Spirit_Girl_01! (if it doesn't work the first time take away the !)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
odokom
Veteran Poster

Post by odokom »

well if anyone wants to add me.look me up on facebook at william baker! i'm wearing a choji akimichi outfit
Zombiethebob

Post by Zombiethebob »

I posted this in the loner group thread but I'll repost it just in case. Haha.

If this thing does kick off I think right before the con we just decide to meet up at a location. If it's a small enough group I wouldn't even care about giving out some form of contact info.

Random. But I'm also part of anime/nerdy meetup groups. Not sure if they do meetups for AnimeBoston but we shall see. I've been going since 2004. (Yes, I'm old. Lol.) Missed the last 3 years. Happy to be going back again. And hopefully actually meet some cool people. Something I haven't done before

I doubt I'll cosplay but we'll see. I have one cosplay.
Zombiethebob

Post by Zombiethebob »

theGhost01 wrote:hey i'm looking for people people too to hang out with and geek out with (i'm usually good with finding/making friends) but this is a great idea

if you want to say hi on tweeter tweet me on @Melissa_Mimiman (i think i'm going to fix that one of these days since things change day to day but feel free to hit me up ^^ i'm friendly despite the maners of my tweets -__-;
Uh. Are you a grandma who lives in Alabama? Not judging. Just making sure it's you? Lol.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Zombiethebob wrote:
theGhost01 wrote:hey i'm looking for people people too to hang out with and geek out with (i'm usually good with finding/making friends) but this is a great idea

Uh. Are you a grandma who lives in Alabama? Not judging. Just making sure it's you? Lol.
-blinks- no i have no 'children' of my own and I've never been to Alabama
(i'm ghost by the way I had to change my user name because anime boston ate my other name) also i'd be a pretty young Grand mother (26 years of age and all that)

@Meli_the_sayen

that is my updated twitter account
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective