Okami meetup @ AB'13?

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Lapis_Lupus
Experienced Poster

Okami meetup @ AB'13?

Post by Lapis_Lupus »

I know I can't be the only one who looked at the theme for the con this year and thought: Okami would be perfect for this! So I was wondering, is anyone planning an Okami meetup sometime over the weekend, or does anyone want me to time one? If I get enough people willing, I'll think up a time and place as we draw closer and the con schedule becomes more apparent.

I'll be going as Shiranui or the true Ammy, hopefully, with an Orochi puppet (his fire head). My girlfriend as going as Gekigami, and another friend is still mulling things over but also wants to do an Okami cosplay. If we could get all the brush gods together, that would be awesome!!!
Ars Daemonum
Veteran Poster

Re: Okami meetup @ AB'13?

Post by Ars Daemonum »

Moar Okami! (There's already a tab on the main Cosplay and meetup side of the forums, thought I would let you know viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15401)
I'm going to be either a modernized Oki or Kabegami, depending on what I can finish at the time.
AB '15 (Still undecided this late in the game)

I'm Ars-Daemonum on Tumblr!
Cometstorm
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Okami meetup @ AB'13?

Post by Cometstorm »

this is very true, i hope i dont get overly glomped this year XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
07' Myself
08' Kon Cosplay
09' Dragon puppeteer
10' Orihime Cosplay
11' Poocheana fursuit