Thursday Night Happenings

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

So, out of curiosity, since alot of people are going to be at their hotels on Thursday, exactly what are you all going to be up to?

I myself, with my group, will probably check in around 4 or hopefully earlier. After, sit around for a bit, then grab our badges. After that is done, head out to Unos for supper, and probably go back to the hotel to relax for the night, maybe watch some videos and what not.

Outside of the AMV maker get-together (which is also happening at Unos I see this year), I don't really know what other people have planned. So, what are YOU planning on doing Thursday night?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Hmm that sounds tempting. I love me some Unos. I might consider that. I have so many options for Thursday night that it's all up in the air and undecided right now.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
TetraMaster
Experienced Poster

Post by TetraMaster »

I'm probably sleeping in my car Thursday night, let's do something!
jellyfox
AB Alumni

Post by jellyfox »

[quote=Yukito Kunisaki]So, out of curiosity, since alot of people are going to be at their hotels on Thursday, exactly what are you all going to be up to?

I myself, with my group, will probably check in around 4 or hopefully earlier. After, sit around for a bit, then grab our badges. After that is done, head out to Unos for supper, and probably go back to the hotel to relax for the night, maybe watch some videos and what not.

Outside of the AMV maker get-together (which is also happening at Unos I see this year), I don't really know what other people have planned. So, what are YOU planning on doing Thursday night?[/quote]

What am I planning on doing...hmmm Well I'm at Emerson College down the block, and not checking into the Sheraton till Friday. So, I could 1. spend the night in and relax, or 2. have a f@cking amazing dance party in my dorm :D
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Thurs Night, we invite EVERYONE to our both events:

/showtopic.php?tid/12105/

and

/showtopic.php?tid/12082/
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Post by heyyouthere »

DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX
Serrovin
Determined Poster

Post by Serrovin »

wow, so many different things going on, and all i had planned was to go to the pool party at the Sheraton after badge pickup, then again, there may be time enough to dry off and check out this fugakyu dinner...
05'-Shadow Hunter(YuGiOh)
06'-Maes Hughes(FMA)
07'-Maes Hughes(FMA)
08'-Uryuu Ishida Quincy(Bleach)
09'-Xellos(Slayers)
10'-Uryuu Ishida school uniform(Bleach)
11'-Tobi/Obito/Akatsuki Orochimaru(Naruto)
12'-Kaji Ryoji(Evangelion)