Parapara dance classes?

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
kinkypancakes
Getting the hang of this...

Parapara dance classes?

Post by kinkypancakes »

[color:purple]okay, so maybe i've lived near boston for my entire life. but when i don't know where to find something, i turn to the internet and its brilliance.

is there even such a thing as parapara dance classes? paraparaparadise.net has limited videos, and it's hard to find good other ones on youtube, google, etc.

any knowledge?[/color]
Heeiro
Experienced Poster

Parapara dance classes?

Post by Heeiro »

I haven't really looked into seeing if there are any places that would teach para para. But I'm a paralist and would be happy to find other people who want to get together to learn some routines. I did a para skit in the AB06 masquerade ^_^
Overlord of Anime
Expert Poster

Parapara dance classes?

Post by Overlord of Anime »

i really dont know. But i know that the Parapara guys from DragonballGT "The Lost Episodes" do a dance.........So ya......
AB06: Maiden Voyage
AB07: Pocky guy
AB08: Gaara
AB09: Japanaman
AB10: Rex Raptor
AB11: That guy who was always in the elevator
AB13: Smooth Criminal
AB14: Pool's Closed
AB15: Pink Floyd
AB16: Pink Floyd
AB17: Stink Patrol Commander
AB18: Stink Patrol Commander
Centerfield
I'm new!

Parapara dance classes?

Post by Centerfield »

I learned Para awhile ago, and while I'm no expert I know a few routines off the top of my head. I don't think there are any Para Para arcade machines in the area, which is how I learned the basics and went to the DVDs after that. If you need any help though feel free to ask. I love Para and it's been way to long since I've gotten the chance to do it.
Vu
AB Staff

Parapara dance classes?

Post by Vu »

This is almost a five-month necropost. Closing the topic. If it hasn't been replied to in a while, don't respond to it. Start a new topic.
Vu Tran
North American Guest Liaison
Anime Boston 2022

Viva la manatee!

"Gonna have to go find my eyeballs, I rolled them too hard"
- Rebecca Lee, 2019