Gluten free restaurants in the area?

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
toyrobin
Getting the hang of this...

Gluten free restaurants in the area?

Post by toyrobin »

Hi! I'm going to AB this year with my friend who has Celiac, so we're looking for good restaurants in the general area of the con that have gluten free options. Any recommendations would be very appreciated!
2024 marks 10 years since my first AB...
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Gluten free restaurants in the area?

Post by MomoMiraculous »

I actually have similar issues since I’m gluten sensitive. I know they have some gluten free options at California Pizza Kitchen and I think P.F. Chang’s has some as well.
If you don’t already, I suggest downloading the Find Me GF app. It’s what I’ve been using to try and find places for myself.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
toyrobin
Getting the hang of this...

Post by toyrobin »

MomoMiraculous wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:03 pm I actually have similar issues since I’m gluten sensitive. I know they have some gluten free options at California Pizza Kitchen and I think P.F. Chang’s has some as well.
If you don’t already, I suggest downloading the Find Me GF app. It’s what I’ve been using to try and find places for myself.
I've never heard of that app before, I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you!!
2024 marks 10 years since my first AB...
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

toyrobin wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:02 pm
MomoMiraculous wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:03 pm I actually have similar issues since I’m gluten sensitive. I know they have some gluten free options at California Pizza Kitchen and I think P.F. Chang’s has some as well.
I've never heard of that app before, I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you!!
Sure thing. Hope it helps.

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
aznman08
AB Staff

Post by aznman08 »

FYI. P.F. Changs has been closed for a few years now. It's now replaced by an Eddie V's seafood restaurant. You can always go to star market since its connected right to the prudential center. Trader Joes is also across the street from the Hynes. (Both of these are supermarkets).
Last edited by aznman08 on Sat May 14, 2022 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Bautista
AB 2022: General Tech l 2019: Senior Tech l 2014-18: Junior Tech Staff l 2007-2013: AB volunteer l 2006:attendee
PAX East Enforcer:2014-22
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

aznman08 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:10 am
FYI. P.F. Changs has been closed for a few years now. It's not replaced by an Eddie V's seafood restaurant. You can always go to star market since its connected right to the prudential center. Trader Joes is also across the street from the Hynes. (Both of these are supermarkets).
Bummer but I wasn’t planning to go to P.F. Chang’s anyway. I was definitely planning to go to Star Market and buy some stuff I know I can eat without feeling like poop. It is was it is, I’m sure I’ll find something.

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron