Howard Johnson Inn Fenway Park

If you're new to the city or taking the T in from out of town, this is where you can get advice from people living in The Hub. Please keep discussion limited to things in and around Boston.
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Howard Johnson Inn Fenway Park

Post by Don Julio »

has anyone stayed here during a con? and if so is it easy to get to and from?
Staren
Veteran Poster

Re: Howard Johnson Inn Fenway Park

Post by Staren »

It's about 3 - 3 1/2 blocks from the convention, but it isn't a straight shot. If that is not a long walk for you, and you have a good sense of direction, it's doable. I'd make sure I knew the map well though.
AB attendee every year since 2010.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

I've never stayed at the Howard Johnson but I've stayed at the Hotel Buckminster which is RIGHT next to Fenway and the walk isn't too bad, but when you're walking back at night after panels and what not, it might as well be in another city entirely because it feels like FOREVER before you get there, especially at the early morning hours. It's not a bad location, though, so it's doable so long as you keep your wits about you but I would not recommend it, no. The walk is just grueling after walking all day at the con.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Post by Don Julio »

thanks guys, i know my way around the city i used to live there was just wondering if it was good for con goers and during cons...distance isnt an issue for me