Official Photo Booth Pictures

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Ollie
Experienced Poster

Post by Ollie »

Thanks to everybody who stopped by the photo booth! I felt very lucky to have so many talented cosplayers come by. The images are available at
http://orobouros.smugmug.com/Convention ... PhotoBooth

If you have any questions feel free to post them here. This IS NOT a general photo thread. Go here instead for that: showtopic.php?tid/12369/

Q: How do I download photos?

A: You can right-click on them to download them. If you hover your mouse over the image it will give you a size display option. Chose 2XLarge to get the largest available resolution.

Q: Can you email me all my large-size photos?

A: Sorry, no. However, if you click on the "style" menu on the upper right side and chose "Journal" you'll get a page full of large-size images you can download easily.

Q: I have a giant robot growing out of my head in one of the pictures. Can you take it down?

A: Yes, just email me at ollie@orobouros.net. Make sure to include your name and the four-digit index number (it's the last of the keywords). If you don't provide this information, I can neither verify it's you nor can I find the picture.

Q: Can I use these on my cosplay website / facebook / etc?

A: For any non-commercial purposes you are free to use the photos as you wish. A photo credit (either Ollie Oberg or Orobouros.net) would be nice but is not required. For commercial uses, please email me with the detailed nature of your request.
Misakochan
Determined Poster

Post by Misakochan »

Were there any official photos taken of the Masquerade? I would love to see some pictures of each of the skits and walk-ons.
AB 09- Young Link (Majora's Mask)
AB 10- Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
AB 11- Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)
AB 12- Zelda (Skyward Sword)
AB 13- Zelda and Young Link
AB 14- Tetra, Link, Winry, Riza
Ollie
Experienced Poster

Post by Ollie »

I do have a number of photos from the masquerade, they're just not online yet. I know there was at least one other staff photographer at the masquerade. I'll post a link to the masquerade photos once they're done, though it may be about a week before they're up.
Misakochan
Determined Poster

Post by Misakochan »

Awesome! No rush to post them. I just know there are usually a few staff photographers at the masquerade and was wondering if that was true this year. Those picture usually come out so great, and I enjoy being able to show people some stills instead of all the skits. :)
AB 09- Young Link (Majora's Mask)
AB 10- Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
AB 11- Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)
AB 12- Zelda (Skyward Sword)
AB 13- Zelda and Young Link
AB 14- Tetra, Link, Winry, Riza
DrakaDark
Veteran Poster

Post by DrakaDark »

I didn't even know there was a photobooth at AB. If I had I would have stop by.