Lost a camera!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
goldencherrycos
Expert Poster

Lost a camera!

Post by goldencherrycos »

Hello everyone! I need your help!

Saturday morning, around 9-10AM, I lost my camera. It's a black Nikon CoolPix S550
http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/ ... -S550.html

The last time I took a picture with it was near the entrance into the convention center through the Prudential Mall, near the shoe-shining station. I first noticed I didn't have my camera outside the exit of the Registration area in the Sheraton when I had to meet up with some friends.

The camera was in a black SwissGear case. http://www.amazon.com/SwissGear-GA-7836 ... 59&sr=8-12

Attached to the case is a blue Post-it note I taped and stapled on. On the note, it says something along the lines of "Property of [my name] Please return to the owner along (along with the camera inside the case)"
(Yeah, I wrote that after some friends played a few tricks on me.)

I checked with the lost and found of the convention center every couple of hours but they didn't have it. I also checked with the Sheraton and the Prudential lost and founds but no luck. I even visited all the lost and founds on Sunday. It got to the point where some of the security guards recognized me. XP

I filled out a form with the convention security Sunday morning. I know the odds of getting my camera back are pretty slim. (It's been three days after all.) But please! If anyone has found my camera or has it, please contact me! That camera has A LOT of sentimental value for me. Plus it has over 150 pictures on it. XD
AB '09: Nagato Yuki - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuustu
AB '10: Gothic lolita
AB '11: Ciel Phantomhive - Kuroshitsuji II
AB '12: Dark!Miki Sayaka - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
AB '13: Businesswoman!Kyubey - Puella Magi Madoka Magica

AB '14: (Fri/Death Match) Businesswoman!Kyubey - Puella Magi Madoka Magica, (Sat/Sun/Cosplay Chess) Cleaning!Levi - Attack on Titan

AB '15: TBD