Found DS in Balcony Seating at Masquraid?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

By chance did anyone happen to find a white Nintendo DS with Pokemon Black in it and i'm not sure if fire red was in as well, in the balcony when they were leaveing the Masquraid?

When you open it, it has a crack in the middle but still functions.

If anyhas found it or knows someone that has could you please let me know asap?
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

You really should have told an AB staff member at the Con as soon as you noticed it was missing.

At this point I'd say your chances of recovering it are slim to none >.>;
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Little Pervert
Experienced Poster

Post by Little Pervert »

<:l I Did
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

call the hynes and the shertons lost and found. Theres a good chance it will turn up. The AB crowd is not the stealing type so id say you have like a 50-50 shot of finding it. However the longer you wait the less likely you will find it. I lost my Cell and it turned up the the sheraton concierge desk!
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!