The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
akaipyon
I'm new!

Post by akaipyon »

I was wondering if anybody saw me. X3
I was Hope Estheim on Saturday~
Naokichan
Veteran Poster

Post by Naokichan »

This has been my third year at Anime Boston and I will say this was my favorite. Anyways:

Did anyone see me? I was a Twilight Town Roxas with an Axel on Saturday. I was the one who carried the "AkuRoku Fanservice sign."

And also on Sunday I was an umbreon with a Arcanine with me as well. if anyone has seen me please send me links ^^
Anime Boston 2016 Cosplays:
Sadness from Inside Out
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
Chat Noir from Miraculous
Modern England from Hetalia

Anime Boston 2017 Cosplays:
Mei from Overwatch
Pyrrha Nikos school outfit from RWBY
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

[quote=MacX]I was the "HEY LOOK! A SIGN!!! (ooohhh...) Artist Alley person...lol . I also sometimes escaped the AA for a bathroom break but brought my sign along! :D

A buncha people too my picture... *insert derpy face*

I had SO much fun that I admit I made a FB fan page...haha
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HEY-Look- ... 5365048950[/quote]

haha, the other tables were yelling out their prices and products, I just walked by them. I saw your sign, stopped and actually took a good amount of time to look at your table. I was shocked at the quantity of your clay figures and we had a good discussion of how you mass-produced them with baking. I took a card afterwards, I think this was Sunday, I was weilding a bat ^^
sevenVIIghosts
I'm new!

Post by sevenVIIghosts »

I was Dr. Cube from Kaiju Big Battle on Saturday.
White square head with an angry face and blue scrubs. I know a few people had no idea who I was.
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[quote=The Beefcube]I'm the guy who went as Kirby. A couple of times, I was dancing in the costume in the Dealer's Room while some people video taped it. I was wondering if anyone here got a video of it? I don't have the costume anymore and I realize I never actually got a video of me dancing in it.[/quote]

Sorryy, no videooo. But I have a picture :D!
http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv27 ... 0_1516.jpg
MacX
Veteran Poster

Post by MacX »

[quote=AuxilliaryElement][quote=MacX]I was the "HEY LOOK! A SIGN!!! (ooohhh...) Artist Alley person...lol . I also sometimes escaped the AA for a bathroom break but brought my sign along! :D

haha, the other tables were yelling out their prices and products, I just walked by them. I saw your sign, stopped and actually took a good amount of time to look at your table. I was shocked at the quantity of your clay figures and we had a good discussion of how you mass-produced them with baking. I took a card afterwards, I think this was Sunday, I was weilding a bat ^^[/quote]

Yep. I remember you.

And yes i admit it was my best accidental sales pitch! lol.
I can sculpt anything out of clay for you. Challenge me.

“I’ve known Macklin for a very long time and I think he is an incredibly talented person.” - Veronica Taylor (Ash Ketchum, Pokemon).

Follow me on twitter @ HeyLookASign
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Confirm my existenz!

Friday I was "blood angel" Suitengu from Speed Grapher (he's actually a mutant but blood angel sounds wickeder)

Saturday I was wearing a black suit with blue plugs from Gantz, holding a 6 ft long black sword

iCrimbo
I'm new!

Post by iCrimbo »

Hey all. I didn't cosplay for long, as it was kind of temporary, but i was the "free shota boy" on saturday morning up near the artists alley. if u were looking for me, send me a message
Haruto
I'm new!

Post by Haruto »

I'm looking for any pictures my Team Magma female grunt self and my Pikachu (who was pro team aqua >_> ). We were horribly out of character but I know a few people took pictures, so I hope there are some floating around!
CoffeePunk
I'm new!

Post by CoffeePunk »

Clueless
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Clueless »

[quote=Naokichan]This has been my third year at Anime Boston and I will say this was my favorite. Anyways:

Did anyone see me? I was a Twilight Town Roxas with an Axel on Saturday. I was the one who carried the "AkuRoku Fanservice sign."

And also on Sunday I was an umbreon with a Arcanine with me as well. if anyone has seen me please send me links ^^[/quote]

...Me and my silver walked by and lol'd at that sign, but didn't think to turn my dying camera on. GUH. BUT. I SAW U.
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

Oh god, let's see if I can remember enough for this.

I was the Deidara at the Naruto photoshoot on Friday. If you weren't at it and didn't see me, you might have seen my Tobi, Sasori, Sakura (all of whom I picked up accidentally) and I wandering around the con. I was also with a Xigbar and Axel shortly after the Melody Ball, both at the food court and the con for a short while.

On Saturday I was the Edward Elric who ended up having an Envy-On-A-Leash at the FMA photoshoot, Vexen/Even in a white lab coat wandering around and at the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot, and then Deidara hangin' out with a Kingdom Hearts group the rest of the evening/night.

I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't see me on Sunday; I was possibly the most half-assed Casual!Vexen ever. Derping around with my KH group in the convention center, mall, and Dealer's Room, and playing photographer during our photoshoot by the fountain in the courtyard, the only obvious way to tell I was Vexen was the giant white "VEXEN" plastered across my back thanks to the soccer tshirt I'd gotten that morning. So I matched Axel and Roxas, you see.

And 's a little off topic, but I also have this to say.
To everyone that gave me compliments whenever I was Deidara on the scope, handmouths, or the costume as a whole... I'll never be able to thank you enough. <3 Over the three years I've had my Deidara costume, I've put my heart and soul into it and I'm still never truly happy with it. I've never been convinced that people can tell how much work I've put into it. But every time someone looked at my handmouths and squealed "Those are so cute!" or told me the costume was amazing? I was absolutely giddy with joy. Thank you. <3 Every single one of you. I may love the costume and the character, but you guys are the reason that I keep coming back as Deidara.
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

I was the sexy black Louis from Left 4 Dead that you may have seen all weekend does anyone have pics they took of me or with me? I'd be especially appreciative if someone could share pics of me downing peelz(pills)
Tony-San
Experienced Poster

Post by Tony-San »

Yo everyone, I was just wondering if anyone of you guys saw me. I was Junpei Iori from Persona 3 and I think I was the only one this year. Had a hard time finding Persona characters in general. Either way Im black with Hazel eyes so if you saw me let me know n.n
LoveofCountry

Post by LoveofCountry »

This was my first con in costume, I met some really great people there that got a few shots of myself and a friend, but I'm kinda fiending for more pictures since this was my first go at it and everything. Was wondering if anybody caught me or my buddy. I was Dante from DMC3 and he was Squad Captain 7 Kumamura from Bleach, he had a bitchin' helmet and bankai sword and my ebony and ivory were second to none. We were there All day Friday and Saturday but had to leave for work obligations sunday. Appreciate any help.
Sayoria
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Post by Sayoria »

[quote=Tony-San]Yo everyone, I was just wondering if anyone of you guys saw me. I was Junpei Iori from Persona 3 and I think I was the only one this year. Had a hard time finding Persona characters in general. Either way Im black with Hazel eyes so if you saw me let me know n.n[/quote]

Heya. I caught you in the Marriott. I took your picture mainly for my little brother. He LOVES Persona 3, and Junpei was his favorite character. Here ya go:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45/Ry ... C00206.jpg
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Sonadira
Experienced Poster

Post by Sonadira »

Did anyone see US? We were the three pink haired girls walking around. You'll probably all remember our cute Ulala Miku from Project Diva (or Space Channel 5 for most of you). I was Athena and our lolita friend was Miwako from Paradise Kiss!

We all want pictures cus we worked SO HARD on our costumes!! =3!
Anime Boston 2k16

Friday: Love Live's Umi
Saturday: Sailor Moon's Wicked Lady
Sunday: One Punch Man's Fubuki
[/b]
rain-drops
I'm new!

Post by rain-drops »

[quote=Tony-San]Yo everyone, I was just wondering if anyone of you guys saw me. I was Junpei Iori from Persona 3 and I think I was the only one this year. Had a hard time finding Persona characters in general. Either way Im black with Hazel eyes so if you saw me let me know n.n[/quote]

yes! i took a pic with you, you were awesome!! :D
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... =1&theater
i hope that works, please tell me if it doesn't :)
Badonkadonk
Experienced Poster

Post by Badonkadonk »

[quote=LoveofCountry]This was my first con in costume, I met some really great people there that got a few shots of myself and a friend, but I'm kinda fiending for more pictures since this was my first go at it and everything. Was wondering if anybody caught me or my buddy. I was Dante from DMC3 and he was Squad Captain 7 Kumamura from Bleach, he had a bitchin' helmet and bankai sword and my ebony and ivory were second to none. We were there All day Friday and Saturday but had to leave for work obligations sunday. Appreciate any help. [/quote]

I have a picture of a DMC 3 Dante, but since there were quite a few of those I'm sorry if this isn't you:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

[quote=Sonadira]Did anyone see US? We were the three pink haired girls walking around. You'll probably all remember our cute Ulala Miku from Project Diva (or Space Channel 5 for most of you). I was Athena and our lolita friend was Miwako from Paradise Kiss!

We all want pictures cus we worked SO HARD on our costumes!! =3![/quote]

Saw you guys on Sunday:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Phantomile

Post by Phantomile »

[quote=cosmonaut][color:gray]i was a dave strider who kept engaging in selfcest with a doomed dave
just wondering
if anyone saw us c:
[/color][/quote]

oh this is the other Dave i was with
here is a tiny terrible reference pic of us from the photoshoot
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q174 ... 6157_n.jpg

anyone see us?
Aestas
I'm new!

Post by Aestas »

hiiii, did anyone take a pic of me?

I was Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail on Friday and Saturday only.

I know there was one other wendy... but hopefully someone took one of me. I forgot to take a picture of myself at the con. so saaad...
LoveofCountry

Post by LoveofCountry »

that's me, Appreciate it very much :0)
Tony-San
Experienced Poster

Post by Tony-San »

Thanks you two, you guys are the best. n.n
cakeaphobe

Post by cakeaphobe »

I was Gelaro (Reborn) Friday Morning, Monaco(Hetalia) Friday afternoon.

On Saturday I was Ottoman Empire (Hetalia) in the morning, and Spanner with a Mini Mosca (Reborn) for the rest of the day. I'd like especially to see pictures of me with my Mini Mosca on Saturday evening. I was the person in the green flight suit dragging a giant grey robot along with me.
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

First time posting in this topic in YEARS....

Came back to play Gendo Ikari... and wound up being the Gendo who:

1) Told several that we didn't need Adam for we now had the Dark Gods.
2) Corrupted a Rei as she let me put a mark of chaos on her palm (thank you SO MUCH! Im a 40K nut and combining them was a rather fun idea!)
3) Ultimately put on a Team Rocket shirt and declaired major changes were coming.
and 4) Spent Sunday Morning with a rather amusing Giovanni.
NekoOfDoom
I'm new!

Post by NekoOfDoom »

I was Yuuhi Kurenai in a magenta kimono on friday, Kurenai in her usual bandages on saturday as well as Sailor Moon with a custom crescent wand i made, and Kurenai in the megenta & gold kimono again on sunday but i also had a pink umbrella. :p Did anyone see me or take pictures? Because I got stopped a lot for pictures but i've only found a couple... @_@ My boyfriend was with me the whole time as Sarutobi Asuma.
Spinzaku
Experienced Poster

Post by Spinzaku »

That it is! Thanks a bunch! :D
AB'08 - Ichigo Kurosaki
AB'09 - Ichigo Kurosaki (Inner-hollow)
AB'10 - MISSINGNO. / Hei (Darker Than Black)
AB'11 - MISSINGNO. / Hoshi (Arakawa Under the Bridge)
AB'12 - MISSINGNO. / Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
AB'13 - MISSINGNO.
AB'14 - MISSINGNO. / Crash Bandicoot
AB'15 - MISSINGNO. / Rocket Grunt
AB'16 - Aggron / Rocket Grunt
Skanking_Pickle
Expert Poster

Post by Skanking_Pickle »

[quote=AnythingButFine]Since I can't edit my post I'll just reply to myself...

I forgot to ask for pictures for my boyfriend, he was Maes Hughes from Full Metal Alchemist, the really sexy one ;) but seriously, he was NOT angel Hughes and he was hanging with a Demyx. He always took 2D pictures with me but feel free to post em if on the off chance he was without me.[/quote]

Here's a ref pic for noodle and 2D http://skullsandstripes.deviantart.com/ ... -206375800

and here's one for demyx http://skullsandstripes.deviantart.com/#/d3evdf6

and here's one for Hughes http://cosplayer-of-time.deviantart.com ... /#/d36fyip
Cosplay.com page- BlondieSundae
Deviantart- SkullsAndStripes
Cosplay Tumblr- The Cosplay Compendium
Clueless

Post by Clueless »

FF-I saw you. I stared. HARD. For a while. I am glad to know P3 wasn't completely kicked in the nuts by P4. XD We saw an akihiko too, and like, 2 minatos.
NewbCosplayer
I'm new!

Post by NewbCosplayer »

[quote=NekoOfDoom]I was Yuuhi Kurenai in a magenta kimono on friday, Kurenai in her usual bandages on saturday as well as Sailor Moon with a custom crescent wand i made, and Kurenai in the megenta & gold kimono again on sunday but i also had a pink umbrella. :p Did anyone see me or take pictures? Because I got stopped a lot for pictures but i've only found a couple... @_@ My boyfriend was with me the whole time as Sarutobi Asuma.[/quote]

I was the Asuma and also await to see more pictures...[[[A representative from Funimation took our pic along with a bunch of other professional cameras so if anyone knows please contact one of us. :content:
AlyMew

Post by AlyMew »

I cosplayed as Chii from Chobits (like many others) I was wondering if anyone have a picture of me other than the ones I took at the photobooth.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3484_n.jpg

Didn't get take pictures much cause I was recording with my video camera.
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Post by Risikafox »

Looking for pictures of me and my friends. Three of us were female Team Rocket grunts, and we had a fem-Squall Leonhart with us. Saturday night/Sunday she became known as Rocket Squall. :D
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=heartstarmagick]oh, hey!
yeah, i remember you! I'm the Schoolboy Kanda that accidentally hit Kaoru in the face ^_^;;; [i'm so sorry...i still feel incredibly bad about that >.> bah, i'm so derpy sometimes.]

I'm not entirely sure this link will work, but I'm pretty sure the photos can be seen by everyone. if not, let me know. you'll enjoy the fact that i look like a COMPLETE dork, LMAO
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb ... =1&theater[/quote]
Hiii~!
Oh, don't feel bad about that - you barely booped his nose. ^^ I just had to get all defensive and threaten you to keep in character. >///<
Your costume was very cute. :'D

I'm getting a "content currently unavailable" message when I try to view your photos. :|
AB08: Kisuke Urahara
AB09: L
AB10: Dr. Stein
AB11: Hikaru Hitachiin
AB12: Twilight Sparkle (Friday, Saturday) / Hikaru Hitachiin (Sunday)

AB13: ???
Naokichan
Veteran Poster

Post by Naokichan »

[quote=Clueless][quote=Naokichan]This has been my third year at Anime Boston and I will say this was my favorite. Anyways:

And also on Sunday I was an umbreon with a Arcanine with me as well. if anyone has seen me please send me links ^^[/quote]

...Me and my silver walked by and lol'd at that sign, but didn't think to turn my dying camera on. GUH. BUT. I SAW U.[/quote]

yay someone saw me! ^^ i loved holding that sign. but then a staff member in the nintendo ds party told me to erase it -_-
Anime Boston 2016 Cosplays:
Sadness from Inside Out
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
Modern England from Hetalia

Anime Boston 2017 Cosplays:
Mei from Overwatch
Pyrrha Nikos school outfit from RWBY
MDK
Experienced Poster

Post by MDK »

Anyone seen me, the brunette Suwako from Touhou with the dolly? I hung around either my friend in the Pedobear mask or my other friend as John Egbert from Homestuck a lot.

2017: Styx (Styx/Of Orcs and Men series)
2016: Ra's al Ghul, John Wick, Suwako Moriya
2015: Clover (Payday 2), Jacket (Hotline Miami)
2014: Ra's al Ghul (Batman)
2013: Calendar Girl (Batman), Rosalie Rowan (The Zeta Project)
2011/2012: Suwako Moriya (Touhou)
2009: Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
2008: Hester Prynne (The Scarlet Letter)
2005: Terra (Teen Titans)
Sage of Insanity

Post by Sage of Insanity »

Went as Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star this year. Wondering who on here saw me
Karas
I'm new!

Post by Karas »

I think I saw you Saturday but my camera ran out of film so I couldn't get any pics.
Sage of Insanity

Awwww, well, it happens. Was just hoping I could find one of the pics people took of me so I could use it for my FB and stuff. Guess I will keep looking.

If anyone did snap a picture of me, please let me know :D
Karas
I'm new!

Post by Karas »

any chance you saw me? Friday I was weaing street clothes with a hollow mask on my face and saturday I had the mask on my left arm. I'm hoping to find some vids of me at karaoke at the most.
Sage of Insanity

I may have, but unfortunately I did not have a camera on me. (Costume had no pockets) :/
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

My turn!
Thursday I was a Pokemon Breeder from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, with a basket of Pokemon plushies.
Friday I was Meredy from Tales of Eternia. Picture (on the right)
Saturday I was the Female Protagonist from Persona 3 Portable.

I'll add pics when I find/get them!
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=MacX]I was the "HEY LOOK! A SIGN!!! (ooohhh...) Artist Alley person...lol . I also sometimes escaped the AA for a bathroom break but brought my sign along! :D

I saw you!! I thought your sign was awesome - I was the Hitachiin twin that took your picture. :3

(I swear I'll post the link soon...)

AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=Karas]any chance you saw me? Friday I was weaing street clothes with a hollow mask on my face and saturday I had the mask on my left arm. I'm hoping to find some vids of me at karaoke at the most.[/quote]
Do you have purple hair? :|

CaitXD

Post by CaitXD »

I was wondering if anyone say me and my friend. We were the odd coupling, I was Maka (soul eater) and she was Hunny (ouran high school host club) If anyone has pictures please post!
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[quote=Cpt.Cait]I was wondering if anyone say me and my friend. We were the odd coupling, I was Maka (soul eater) and she was Hunny (ouran high school host club) If anyone has pictures please post![/quote]
I bet we saw you! We were on the lookout for any and all Ouran cosplayers. Do you remember seeing a set of Hitachiin twins? ;D

volne

Post by volne »

Just wondering if anyone has any pictures to share of me, I was Cyborg 009 for friday and saturday and got my picture taken quite a few times!
Sage of Insanity

Oh I wish I had the camera. I'm pretty sure I met and spoke with you when I saw you just outside the convention center.
Don Julio
Expert Poster

Post by Don Julio »

DID anyone see the TMNT Puppets
CaitXD

Post by CaitXD »

[quote=AShadowofTruth][quote=Cpt.Cait]I was wondering if anyone say me and my friend. We were the odd coupling, I was Maka (soul eater) and she was Hunny (ouran high school host club) If anyone has pictures please post![/quote]
I bet we saw you! We were on the lookout for any and all Ouran cosplayers. Do you remember seeing a set of Hitachiin twins? ;D[/quote]

I did see twins but i saw two sets of them. Did you take pictures at all
MDK
Experienced Poster

Post by MDK »

[quote=Spiritman1229]DID anyone see the TMNT Puppets[/quote]
Yep, in the food court actually!

2017: Styx (Styx/Of Orcs and Men series)
2016: Ra's al Ghul, John Wick, Suwako Moriya
2015: Clover (Payday 2), Jacket (Hotline Miami)
2014: Ra's al Ghul (Batman)
2013: Calendar Girl (Batman), Rosalie Rowan (The Zeta Project)
2011/2012: Suwako Moriya (Touhou)
2009: Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
2008: Hester Prynne (The Scarlet Letter)
2005: Terra (Teen Titans)