The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Thalirin
Expert Poster

Post by Thalirin »

@ChaosXtheMailman: I definitely remember you guys! I was so fun to take a Kingdom Hearts-Symphonia picture, it was just hilarious (especially when Sora went running off after the Neoshadow) XD I'd love to see that photo too! I think I might have a photo of you, in the hallway we had our picture taken at, though there's a Xigbar in the picture too. http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac14 ... 0_2758.jpg

@plantea80: Yup, that would be us. Thanks!

@AShadowOfTruth - I'm glad! ^^

@Sunder: Unfortunately I didn't see you, but my friend did. He showed us the picture and my friends and I were so excited there was a Keima around, especially with the P"F"P XD It's a real pity we weren't able to get your picture personally.
AB 2011 - Sync the Tempest (Tales of the Abyss), Kratos Aurion: Judgment (Tales of Symphonia)
AB 2012 - Kratos Aurion: Judgment (ToS), Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)
AB 2013 - Jack Vessalius, Roy Mustang: Formal Version (Full Metal Alchemist)
AB 2015 - Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia 2)
Ponyta
Expert Poster

Post by Ponyta »

I think I saw your Dark Link during registration :D
I had also heard people talking about how cool it was, lol :]
SiciLupin
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SiciLupin »

Heyy! Train buddy Gojyo! :D I'm the one who said bye to you on the stairs Sunday afternoon. :>
Anime Boston 2013:
Friday: Superpony!Rainbow Dash
Saturday: King Kazma 2.0 and Gala!Rainbow Dash
Sunday: King Kazma 2.0

Disney Princess group~
  • Snow White
[/size]
MedliSage

Post by MedliSage »

@Thalirin: I just wanted to say you and your group were AMAZING. I was a girl who ran up and hugged all of you, I mean seriously that was definitely one of my favorite cosplays I saw all year. Here's a picture I took if you want; http://i51.tinypic.com/wi4i8.jpg
2009: Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
2010: Blue (Pokémon Special)
2011: N (Pokémon Black/White)
2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4) and Blue (Pokémon Special)
2015: Young Couple from Pokémon XY (with my fiancé)
2016: Captain Toadette
MissAmerikka

Post by MissAmerikka »

[quote=danna][quote=MissAmerikka]Hey guys! I was Lavi in a D.Gray Man 3rd uniform cosplay group on Saturday.

We don't have ANY pictures, but I know a billion people took our photo ;_;

I can't find any at all![/quote]

Is this you? sorry it's kinda dark![/quote]

That's us!! You were Chrona, right? I remember you taking our picture 8D

Thanks for the photo! It's better when it's dark because then you can't see how sweaty I am;;;
Zanacat
I'm new!

Post by Zanacat »

Hello everyone! This was my first con/first time cosplaying and pictures were taken of me by some of you lovely folks and I would like to find them! It should be fairly easy to find me as my hair was toxic green curls. I went as a chobit-ish thing Saturday and more of a lolita look on Sunday. Also looking for photos/videos from Sunday's Caramelldansen line and circle as well as other dance stuff that happened outside the food court shortly after. Thanks a bunch if you can help!
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

Does anyone have my picture? I was the sim with a sparkling green plumbob and a big black and white dress.
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
danna
Experienced Poster

Post by danna »

[quote=MissAmerikka][quote=danna][quote=MissAmerikka]Hey guys! I was Lavi in a D.Gray Man 3rd uniform cosplay group on Saturday.

Thanks for the photo! It's better when it's dark because then you can't see how sweaty I am;;;[/quote]

Hahaha yeah sorry about that I kinda freaked out xD I've been wanting to cosplay lavi for the past three years, but something always got in the way D:

& you're welcome for the photo!
AB07: Road Kamelot [D.Gray-Man]
AB08: Karin [Kamichama Karin]
AB09: Self :c
AB10: Mei Chang [Fullmetal Alchemist]
AB11: Crona [Soul Eater]

AB12: San [Princess Mononoke]
CoffeePunk
I'm new!

Post by CoffeePunk »

Hey all! CoffeePunk (The steampunk who spilled the coffee first thing Friday morning). I'm looking for any pics of me mourning my morning java fix or singing karaoke.

I was wearing the brown skirt and hat, black and gold corset and had the magnificent toolbelt with the rope. I;d like to get a pic of me for the facebook page :)
DevilAcolyte

Post by DevilAcolyte »

I was a Graverobber Fri-Sat-Sun, and I'd love to hear from anybody who appreciates the costume/has a photo of me/wants to talk, haha ^.^
ze_arokat

Post by ze_arokat »

[quote=MissAmerikka][quote=danna][quote=MissAmerikka]Hey guys! I was Lavi in a D.Gray Man 3rd uniform cosplay group on Saturday.

Thanks for the photo! It's better when it's dark because then you can't see how sweaty I am;;;[/quote]

In that case, this must be you! :D (Was waiting for confirmation/denial first, haha sorry)
ruzsha

Post by ruzsha »

[quote=Qtronix][quote=ruzsha]Hi Everyone!
So on saturday I cosplayed as Shana From Shakugan no Shana and a few people took my picture so I didn't know if anyone here had them?
I saw that there was another Shana on this forum but he was crossplaying as shana. So I'm the girl shana if that makes any sense lol and I don't think there was any others. If anyone saw me or had any pictures I'd really appriciate it. It was my first cosplay and Con so it was very exciting. :D [/quote]

OMG! I think I have a picture of you! Well, I only saw two Shana's on Saturday, so I probably have a pic of you.

If anyone is wondering who I am, I was that guy with the nice bright colorful blue jacket with the brown messenger bag. Not that it matters, though. :p It was my first convention, though, and I'll definitely go to the next Anime Bostons. ^____^[/quote]

Yes that is me Thank You!! :D
Lolita on Friday
Shana on Saturday
Celebi
Sokita
I'm new!

Post by Sokita »

I'm hoping that I can find some pictures that people took of me, I was Vocaloid Miku (Magnet) on Sunday, I was with friend who was cosplaying Belial from Angel Sanctuary.
Clueless

Post by Clueless »

So, I'm looking for someone who cosplayed as Crystal from Pokemon on Sat. She took pictures with me and my Silver, and had an umbreon Gijinka with her?

Oh. And this one N who ran up and hugged Silver, and everytime we walked by sqee'd a bit. Silver wanted to hug you back, honest. He was just being in character. And Tired. AND HE'S ALWAYS THAT WAY. Dx

[ALSO, Throwing this out here. If you saw me and Silver (I was Gold) outside of Artist's Alley and asked us to draw you something, send me a message. We didn't forget you guys or anything. XD]
bezoar10
AB Alumni

Post by bezoar10 »

hey guys! i was Kallen from Code Geass, I'm wondering if anyone has photos of me! I wasn't with the code geass group or anything
Emylee Aucoin - Registration Staff
FluffC
Experienced Poster

Post by FluffC »

I was Panty (red dress version) in the AA Friday and half of Saturday... at the table full of cupcakes and Pokemon puns. The only photos I have of myself are rather blurry, so... D:
Morgan
I'm new!

Post by Morgan »

hello everyone!
i'm looking for photos of me of -
i dressed as MISTY from pokemon and had RAINBOW SUSPENDERS with an oldschool pikachu that's cheeks lite up and he spoke. i know pictures of me were taken predominately on the first day and there were some solo pics as well as some with my friend who dressed as ASH from pokemon as well.

ALSO,

i was the girl who was dancing in the video game room the first day - i was wearing a printed dress and was groving on the mini stage they had and eventually other people joined / cosplayers joined in. i know people took photos and videos so if anyone has them could you please link them to me?!

finally, i also had pictures taken of me at the dance - the first night i was wearing a purple corset-esque thing with ruffled boyshorts (underwear really xD! ) and stockings. i know at least one person took a direct photo of me that i got to see so i'd love if i could get linked that! the second night of the dance i had a printed dress and red necklaces - also i was mostly in the sideroom. anyway, any links or photos would be much appreciated!

thank you all! :'D
Suddenleigh
Experienced Poster

Post by Suddenleigh »

Did anyone see me and my boyfriend? I was the rabbit coat cardcaptor sakura hanging out all con with Kamen Rider Decade. ^_^
Kagura from fruits basket 09'
videl DBZ 10'
videl DBZ 11' Card captor sakura rabbit suit 11'
Cardcaptor Sakura School uniform 12'

Yui Hirasawa K-on! with real guitar 13'
Cardcaptor Sakura school uniform 13'
Cloud22
I'm new!

Post by Cloud22 »

Did anyone see a blue spy from TF2 on Saturday? My popular masks were the Engineer, Companion Cube, and Pikachu masks.I've been keeping up with the giant photo thread but no success yet.
Thanks
-The Red Engineer
Qtronix
Experienced Poster

Post by Qtronix »

OMG!! I really liked your Shana costume! I wouldn't be able to tell it was your first convention too! I don't want to be creepy, but I'd definitely go to next year's AB to see you again! I'm such a fan! ^____^
AB 2012: Hiraga Saito (The Familiar of Zero / Zero no Tsukaima)
AB 2013: Rugged Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2014: Classic Garen (League of Legends)
AB 2015: Admiral (Kantai Collection)
heartstarmagick
Experienced Poster

Post by heartstarmagick »

oh, hey!
yeah, i remember you! I'm the Schoolboy Kanda that accidentally hit Kaoru in the face ^_^;;; [i'm so sorry...i still feel incredibly bad about that >.> bah, i'm so derpy sometimes.]

I'm not entirely sure this link will work, but I'm pretty sure the photos can be seen by everyone. if not, let me know. you'll enjoy the fact that i look like a COMPLETE dork, LMAO
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb ... =1&theater
AB 2012!!
Superior Xemnas (with my Org. XIII group) from Kingdom Hearts
Mother JENOVA (with my Professor Hojo) from Final Fantasy VII
AB 2013!!
Axel {and possibly/probably Xemnas} (with my Saix) from Kingdom Hearts
Lucrecia Crescent (with my Professor Hojo) from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
Spirit Albarn (with my Stein) from Soul Eater {extremely tentative}
VnessDeMilo
I'm new!

Post by VnessDeMilo »

Hi! I was dressed up as Black Widow from Marvel and I have yet to find any photos of myself and I feel sorta self absorbed asking but does anyone by chance have any photos of me? If you do that would be aweesomee
Yuan
I'm new!

Post by Yuan »

I was wondering if anyone had photos of the Homura (or even the Paveline)? I didn't get a chance to take any, and I'd like to have some for my records. Thanks!
Sango
Experienced Poster

Post by Sango »

i'm looking for any photos of Miss Merry Christmas from One Piece. also Tashigi as well :D
YuraYura
I'm new!

Post by YuraYura »

Hey!

I was there on Saturday dressed as Kairi from KH2 and I had her keyblade! Didn't color my hair and I had glasses. I know I was photographed with an Edward from Cowboy Bebop and some other Kingdom Hearts characters.

:)
jinsume

Post by jinsume »

Hey, I was Seung-Mina from Soul Caliber II, in the orange outfit with the red halberd. You may have seen me with Tira from Soul Caliber IV, in red with the giant silver hoop.
yaoixalchemist

Post by yaoixalchemist »

I took a picture with a Missing No.

is this you?

http://img641.imageshack.us/i/pict0054n.jpg/

ps everyone else that's me on Saturday in my Syaoran cosplay. I had a Sakura with me dressed identical except in pink xD
kelmallow

Post by kelmallow »

Hey everyone!

I was a Ramona Flowers on saturday (Pink shirt, blue shorts, light blue wig) If anyone has any pics I'd love to see them! =)
AB 2009: Faye from QC/Default schoolgirl
AB 2010: Seras Victoria- Hellsing
AB 2011: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2012: Ramona Flowers- Scott Pilgrim
AB 2013: Moira O'Hara- AHS
AB 2014: Rainbow Dash a la Cupcakes
AB 2015: Femme!Captain America, Cupcakes RD?
NinjaKittenz
I'm new!

Post by NinjaKittenz »

Hey Everyone, I have been to AB in the past but this is my first time on the forums. At this AB11 I was The Executioner from Resident Evil 5/Resident Evil After Life. I know I scared a good handful of people }:| , But did people enjoy see me Lurking the hallways?
Morgan
I'm new!

Post by Morgan »

[quote=Morgan]hello everyone!
i'm looking for photos of me of -
i dressed as MISTY from pokemon and had RAINBOW SUSPENDERS with an oldschool pikachu that's cheeks lite up and he spoke. i know pictures of me were taken predominately on the first day and there were some solo pics as well as some with my friend who dressed as ASH from pokemon as well.

ALSO,

i was the girl who was dancing in the video game room the first day - i was wearing a printed dress and was groving on the mini stage they had and eventually other people joined / cosplayers joined in. i know people took photos and videos so if anyone has them could you please link them to me?!

finally, i also had pictures taken of me at the dance - the first night i was wearing a purple corset-esque thing with ruffled boyshorts (underwear really xD! ) and stockings. i know at least one person took a direct photo of me that i got to see so i'd love if i could get linked that! the second night of the dance i had a printed dress and red necklaces - also i was mostly in the sideroom. anyway, any links or photos would be much appreciated!

thank you all! :'D[/quote]

this is what i look like if anyone needs a reference - pic hurrrr
heartstarmagick
Experienced Poster

Post by heartstarmagick »

I figured since i'm totally lurking this thread, i might as well post in it.

friday I was formalwear/suit Yazoo, from FFVII: Advent Children http://www.facebook.com/heartstarmagick ... =1&theater
yeah, i'm the one kneeling on the floor XD!

Saturday was schoolboy!Kanda, from D. Gray-Man. i was in the game room quite a bit and had a red parasol with me there, so a friend of mine could easily find me.
http://www.facebook.com/heartstarmagick ... =1&theater
sorry, that picture shows the best details. and i liked it XD! the wig had high ponytail/clip thingy and i had on black pants. i was with a Lavi in a matching outfit for most of the day.

sunday was pretty casual since i was so excited about my new hoodie:
http://www.facebook.com/heartstarmagick ... =1&theater
silver wig, black pants, Org. XIII hoodie. yeah, enough said.
i'm crossing my fingers that the links will work. if they don't, let me know and i'll figure something out, since the usual public link thing wasn't at the bottom of the facebook screen for any of the pictures >.>
AB 2012!!
Superior Xemnas (with my Org. XIII group) from Kingdom Hearts
Mother JENOVA (with my Professor Hojo) from Final Fantasy VII
AB 2013!!
Axel {and possibly/probably Xemnas} (with my Saix) from Kingdom Hearts
Lucrecia Crescent (with my Professor Hojo) from FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus
Spirit Albarn (with my Stein) from Soul Eater {extremely tentative}
Capng

Post by Capng »

I was dressed as Integra in a black suit with a cigar hanging outta my mouth most of the time. LOL. I know people took pictures of me and I'm curious to see them.
MooCat

Post by MooCat »

[quote=MooCat]hey there!!! i know some people took pics of me, and i'm interested in seeing them.

saturday i was princess kraehe from princess tutu, but a lot of people decided i was actually nina from black swan.

i had black pointe shoes, tan tights, full pancake tutu, and a bodice leotard with a red and gold applique down the front. also, giant feather sticking out of the top of my head. let me know if you've got photos! :D[/quote]

for a reference, this is a photo my friend took for me: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 1519953726
BrookeAnn
Experienced Poster

Post by BrookeAnn »

hey guys! ^^ I just want to thank everybody so much- on Saturday, my sisters and I were Haruhi, Mikuru, and Nagato (I was Haruhi, of course :D). I would just like to thank everybody so much for all the love we were getting!!!!! We worked off our butts sewing those, and cut my sister bangs at one in the morning on Saturday so she could be Mikuru (they came out great!!![surprisingly.]). Everybody loves us and you made our weekends fabulous. Thank you, thank you!!! <3

Additionally, if anybody saw me as Temari on Friday night and Sunday? I had this huge fan (no, seriously. eight foot diameter. proportional to the fan in the anime[so much fun to make, minus the math aspect XD])! Thanks for all the love I got with that, too. You guys are the best!!!
Excitement so thick, if I had a spoon I could not help but cut it.
Mantusexx

Post by Mantusexx »

does anyone have pics of me and my gf? i was a cyber goth with blue dreads and a skeleton fishnet shirt and i had a mask with spikes coming ot of it.. ill post a link for reference. thanks Link
Clueless

Post by Clueless »

Ah...so...Um, I was Gold/Hibiki/Ethan/Male Player, from Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal, HeartGold, SoulSiver. And I had a Silver/Rival. We were hanging around outside artist's alley.

The Pink skunk furry was around us at one point too, and we were doing drawings.

I know we had our pictures taken, and well, I forgot to take some ourselves. And we have no way of getting those pics to their requesters.

Anyone see us? Have any photos, please please please?
zimm
I'm new!

Post by zimm »

On Saturday, I was a steampunk dude with a blue shirt and black pinstriped pants and vest with tails. I had bronze breathing tanks on my back, one with a squid in it. I also had a bowler hat with portholes on it, and a breathing mask around my neck.

I had my picture taken quite a few times, but have yet to find any, so if you see some, please let me know!
autumnwolf
Veteran Poster

Post by autumnwolf »

I would love to see any pictures anyone has of me as Nina Chimera (Fullmetal Alchemist). I only got to wear it for a few hours on Saturday. I had the Kyuubi (demon 9-tailed fox from Naruto) as my handler to help me be good set of eyes for me. It was literally my test run of the costume being completely together as a whole and the first time I've ever tried a cosplay that involved for costuming and it was a challenge. I'll definitely be bringing her back next year and be able to wear her a bit more!

Looking for pics of me as Hitsugaya Toshiro (outside of the Bleach photoshoot). I was the Toshiro from the 18+ game and was also walking around from the Bleach shoot on Saturday until around 8:30pm that night. I think I was the only one with white eyebrows.

If anyone pics of Washuu from Chess, that would be awesome too.
*2018 Cosplays*
Victor Nikiforov, Professor Ozpin, K-San;
Past Cosplays: Erza Scarlet; Motoko Kusanagi;Urd;Rin Okumura;Matatabi;Nina(Chimera!);Olivier Mira Armstrong;Soshi Miketsukami;Toshiro Hitsugaya;Hatsuharu Sohma;Washuu;Balsa;Yugito Nii;Yoruichi Shihouin;Ion Fortuna;Nanao Ise
EatTheKids
Experienced Poster

Post by EatTheKids »

@SlayerPath
@NobiZero
@Fenix

I'm pretty sure I got you guys in my album:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 14aa51c25d
AB'06-07~Attendee
AB'08-10~Merchant (RE4)
AB'11~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'12~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
AB'13~S.A.S. CT (CS: Source)
Shining Armor{Modern Interpretation} (MLP)
80's Hong Kong Movie Detective
The Beefcube
I'm new!

Post by The Beefcube »

I'm the guy who went as Kirby. A couple of times, I was dancing in the costume in the Dealer's Room while some people video taped it. I was wondering if anyone here got a video of it? I don't have the costume anymore and I realize I never actually got a video of me dancing in it.
Superbus
Determined Poster

Post by Superbus »

[color:green]GREENMAN!?[/color]
ChibiKittay
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKittay »

[quote=XxCL0UDxX1990]Anybody see me, I was the the Goku with the halo around my head. lol :P[/quote]

My daughter actually spotted you and demanded I take a picture XD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

If you can't see it PM me and I'll put it on my photobucket.
ohmyLeeshy
I'm new!

Post by ohmyLeeshy »

Hey guys, with just my luck I have absoluely NO pictures of me:( My camera decided that it hated me and didn't want to work. So with all that said does anyone have any pictures of me as Thumbelina:)

I went all three days as Thumbelina and would LOVE someone forever&ever if they hooked me up:)

Thanks!
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Post by heyyouthere »

My video should be on youtube later tonight. It has everything I had. Sorry I didn't get any formal shots. I didn't get to spend much time standing still.
AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX
ThatNinja

Post by ThatNinja »

I was interviewed in a video by someone. I was dressed as the only firebender soldier and I was with a tai lee
Badonkadonk
Experienced Poster

Post by Badonkadonk »

It just occurred to me that some people took my picture without knowing what I was - I'm the guy on the left in this picture, and I was wearing a red beret and headset briefly on Saturday.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I still really want the picture of me with The Doctor.

(Shout out to Rider 1, by the way. Good stuff.)
Fisume

Post by Fisume »

I was Mamimi on Saturday in the large FLCL group. Anyone see me or the group?
Octopusfan13

Post by Octopusfan13 »

Does any one have pictures of my sister and I? We were Envy and Lust from FMA all three days, but on Saturday I was wearing a long formal dress with my hair up, while Envy wore a tie. Both of us also had handmade purses disguised as part of our costumes (black claw fingers around a large red philosopher's stone and true form envy purse)

If anyone has pictures that would be great! This was my first cosplay :D (my sister -envy- has been before)
MacX
Veteran Poster

Post by MacX »

I was the "HEY LOOK! A SIGN!!! (ooohhh...) Artist Alley person...lol . I also sometimes escaped the AA for a bathroom break but brought my sign along! :D

A buncha people too my picture... *insert derpy face*

I had SO much fun that I admit I made a FB fan page...haha
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HEY-Look- ... 5365048950
I can sculpt anything out of clay for you. Challenge me.

“I’ve known Macklin for a very long time and I think he is an incredibly talented person.” - Veronica Taylor (Ash Ketchum, Pokemon).

Follow me on twitter @ HeyLookASign
Shyguy8413
AB Alumni

Post by Shyguy8413 »

Did anyone see me? I stuck out like a sore thumb and got pulled into a million photos on Saturday. I was in the masq as well, the very first skit. I was the neon pink Jigglypuff complete with tutu and combat boots. I left my dignity somewhere in the Hynes Convention Center but met some awesome people, got loads of hugs and photos taken, and had a blast ^_^ I would love to see any photos anyone has taken! I know you're out there~

Thanks!