Pics from Anime Boston 2011

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
RodneyBrown
Getting the hang of this...

Post by RodneyBrown »

...so far

Feel free to grab a pic if you see yourself or a friend - they are posted as available to everyone under a Creative Commons license.

Also, help me ID/correct IDs for any characters I don't know or got wrong.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstpersonshooter/
Starwind
Expert Poster

Post by Starwind »

Only like five of those pics are from Anime Boston, the rest are from PAX or whatever. I want to see some pics of me since I couldn't take two steps without being stopped for a photo (I was the MMPR Red Ranger).
2006: State Alchemist from FMA
2011: Red Ranger from MMPR
2012: Red Ranger from MMPR
RodneyBrown

Post by RodneyBrown »

[quote=Starwind]Only like five of those pics are from Anime Boston, the rest are from PAX or whatever. I want to see some pics of me since I couldn't take two steps without being stopped for a photo (I was the MMPR Red Ranger).[/quote]

Starwind, the first 49 shots are Anime Boston 2011. If you click on either of the two sets at the top of the right column, labeled Anime Boston Day 1 and Anime Boston Day 2, you can avoid all the other stuff if you wish. An Anime Boston Day 3 set will come later today.

I believe I saw you a couple of times, but never in a situation where I could stop you for a shot.
Starwind
Expert Poster

Post by Starwind »

That sucks. I don't even know if I'm going to cosplay again today or not. There's really no panels I even want to go. I'm pretty much done.
Blackfoxx93

Post by Blackfoxx93 »

jubillix

Post by jubillix »

Fullmetalninja126
Expert Poster

Post by Fullmetalninja126 »

I was one of the many (but i think the only male) mikuo. Hope someone has pics of me
Mistress_Ishbo
Experienced Poster

Post by Mistress_Ishbo »

I was chun li on friday. And my friend, my fiance, and i had tmnt puppets. Has anyone seen us or taken pics please let us know!
Rizu
I'm new!

Post by Rizu »

I was the Ulala (Space Channel 5) in the white outfit with the long wig on Friday, and I was the Queen of Hearts on Saturday. I know there was at least one other one walking around as well, but if it helps, I had black and white striped stockings, with a poofy long dress in the back part and a short skirt in the front part. I was also with an Alice who was wearing the Hot Topic version of her costume~ XD Hope I find some pictures of us! ^^
Project ALICE

Post by Project ALICE »

Hiya! I've gone to AnimeBoston for the past 4 years. My first year I didn't cosplay, but I did for the following three. I went as a lolita in my second year, Alice from Resident Evil: Extinction my third, and this past AB, I went as Nero from Devil May Cry 4. The reason why I'm posting here is because I am DESPERATELY trying to find pictures of me and my boyfriend, who was a Steampunk Roxas (though many people confused him with Sora xDD). If ANYONE has pictures of the two of us (many people took pictures of us in fighting poses, though not really fighting), please, please, PLEASE, post them. :D
Starwind
Expert Poster

Post by Starwind »

There's gotta be at least one pic of me considering how many times I was stopped.
Houski

Post by Houski »

I was L on saturday. I wonder if I can find a picture of me... well, if anyone has any pictures of a short L with big black/gray eyes and a black sling bag. ^_^ if anyone saw me or took a picture of me then I would like to see how they came out! :D
Awesomest

Post by Awesomest »

I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are mine from all three days.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 1022974551
Bigpaw

Post by Bigpaw »

Here are some pictures from Friday and Saturday! I was at the final fantasy shoot on Fri and the ace attorney shoot on Sat, so I have pictures from those.
'08: Older Ema Skye (ace attorney)
'09: Sports Daisy (mario series), Trucy Wright (aa)
'10: Gardevoir (Pokemon), Trucy Wright
'11: Faris (ffv), Desiree Delite (aa)
'12: Faris, Dessie
Kippiing
I'm new!

Post by Kippiing »

My friend and I cosplayed Erica and Mika Harima from Durarara on Friday and we also cosplayed matching maids Friday night and all day Saturday. We got a lot of pictures taken of us, so if you could help us find them, that'd be splendid. ^^
Faceman
AB Staff

Post by Faceman »

Moving this to the 2011 Memories forum, and locking it. Please post in the "Post all links to PHOTOS here" thread, stickied. Thanks.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!