regarding Totally Lame Anime

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
BombermanFanatic
Experienced Poster

Post by BombermanFanatic »

Can anybody give me the names of the anime that showed up in this panel? i couldn't remember any of them. In particular the one with the wings coming out of the guy's legs.
Bryguy180
Expert Poster

Post by Bryguy180 »

The wings one was Garzey's Wings.

Then there were the three Titanic movies - those would be The Legend of the titanic, Titanic: The Legend Continues (rip-off), and...Er, I actually can't remember the third one.

Those are the ones I remember, though.

If anyone knows, I'd like to know the name of that show with the robots who could freeze to death, and the guy whose name we didn't deserve to know.
Mandolore
Experienced Poster

Post by Mandolore »

I was saying stuff like, oh sweet jesus and oh god no! when he brought the animated titanic musical up on the screen. Only knowing about it from the nostalgia critic.
lollerofls
I'm new!

Post by lollerofls »

I really want to know the name of the anime with the pirate ship in space where the intro was all these dudes running super intensely to ridiculous rock music and the hugely awesome glam metal band at the end.

They never did make it to Odin... I got to the panel in the middle of this one and didn't catch the name.

*edit* - answered my own question with simple application of Google about 5 minutes after posting this. In case anyone wants to know, here it is.

Odin - Starlight Mutiny (movie)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... php?id=704