To all the faithful AB attendees...

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
toby.lawrence
I'm new!

Post by toby.lawrence »

I was one of the DJs in the side room last night. Me and my friend, the other DJ, heard Friday night was crazy, but we didn't know exactly what to expect since we've never been to Anime Boston before...

Holy crap.

The sight of a couple hundred kids RUSHING the stage with hands in the air, ready to party, was amazing. You guys were going bonkers right up until the end.

I just wanted to say personally we had an amazing time and that you guys were flat out awesome. Along with the attendees, the staff was super super friendly and helpful and got us situated and taken care of quickly when we arrived to the hotel.

I hope we get invited back next year so we can rock out with you guys again!
BCalSays
Getting the hang of this...

Post by BCalSays »

I was seriously impressed with your DJing, i walked in around 10:20, and i dont kow what the name of the song yo were playing was, but I loved it. haha
michaelsavant

Post by michaelsavant »

YESSSS! What an amazing party! Anyone that has photos from Saturday's dance feel free to drop a link here! Also, James Coletta was the professional photographer taking photos, I will put his link up soon.

Michael Savant
toby.lawrence
I'm new!

Post by toby.lawrence »

I know Michael posted it in another thread, but here are the links to our pages and James Colettas page where you guys can find the pictures James took.

http://www.facebook.com/JamesColettaPhotography
http://www.facebook.com/michaelsavant
http://www.facebook.com/toby.lawrence

Look out on those pages for the pictures/videos we took!

Thanks again!
keyworkforcoheed
I'm new!

Post by keyworkforcoheed »

i know you were one of the djs but do you know the other one as well? and is any of the music availible online
AnimeAnthropologist
Veteran Poster

Post by AnimeAnthropologist »

i never dance, but your music was amazing
Http://www.studyofanime.com Charles Dunbar: Symbolic Anthropologist and Fandom Scholar
michaelsavant

Post by michaelsavant »

Thanks! I reached out to Nick from the festival about playing again this year, I will post info as soon as it is available about the dances this year!

Michael
o hai itz will

Post by o hai itz will »

If I remember correctly, you were tearing it up, up there. I was thoroughly impressed.