The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Rukeya
Experienced Poster

Post by Rukeya »

Anyone get the unphotogenic Ulquiorra who was in a constant state of displeasure? I may have been caught with beef jerky or a giant Cloud sword on Friday or Saturday.
I didn't have eyebrows on Friday. D:
rose of battle
Experienced Poster

Post by rose of battle »

Friday: North Italy - Axis Powers Hetalia (I had a flag around my shoulders almost at all times)

Saturday: Rita Mordio - Tales of Vesperia (the one with the more red-orange-ish top. I was walking around with a Raven for a bit)

Sunday: Honey - Ouran High School Host Club (I was only in the con between 11 and noon so I'm not really expecting anything even though several people did take my picture in that one hour.)
2013: Anti-Spiral Nia (Gurren Lagann), Sayaka Miki (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Anaru (AnoHana)
2011: Hideyoshi Kinoshita (Baka to Test), Ivan (Golden Sun), Azusa Nakano (K-ON!)
Crash Override
Veteran Poster

Post by Crash Override »

Hey did anyone see me out there? *knock knock* I did Prisoner Bane with hand cuffs and I was almost Nemesis.

Any of those awesome Hug photos as Nemesis or pictures with other people in them would be also amazing.
We are all the same when it comes to cosplay. Our motives may be different but in the end we all just want to play pretend.
Kalmana
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Kalmana »

On Friday and Saturday i was Excalibur from Soul Eater. On Sunday i was the main hero from Dragon Quest V. Anyone see me?
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

[quote=Keller3778][quote=Vulcan]I was Master Chief for some of Firday and all of Sunday. I was in the Chess Game! (for a whole 5 minutes ><; lol)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pho ... 1633303877[/quote]

Here ya go:

http://www.3778photography.com/Cosplay/ ... vG2K-L.jpg

http://www.3778photography.com/Cosplay/ ... KJv2-L.jpg

[/quote]

Ah...my 15 minutes of fame lmao!!
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

[quote=hidingfromyou727]hiya! did any of you see mikuru in her battle waitress uniform?
http://i43.tinypic.com/242u24w.jpg
or rei ayanami in her bandaged plug suit?
http://i40.tinypic.com/333kdww.jpg
that was me :D
[/quote]

I saw you D:
The Death the Kid I hung out with gave you (as Rei) a hug.
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

[quote=Mandolore][quote=Kogarashi][quote=Mandolore][quote=Kogarashi][quote=Mandolore]I was Irvine Kinneas from FF8. Who saw me, photoed me, or ran up to hug me while screaming "IRVIIIIIINE!!!!!" :P http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cro ... =549797608 I found Selphie and got a picture with her.[/quote]

I think you wandered by my table in the Alley at one point, but I didn't have the camera handy.[/quote]

Which table was yours? Link me some of the art you were selling or a picture of you, I might recognize you.
[/quote]

Here's some of the art I had up on my display:
Kingdom Hearts picture
Some fans
Some more fans

And my costume on Saturday.[/quote]

Hmmmm, I don't recognize the work, cause there was kingdom hearts stuff EVERYWHERE!!! as always, ugh, lol. But you do look familiar. I only saw, hmmm, I think a grand total of 3 white mages? MAYBE 4? One of the white mages I saw had pink instead of red, that wasn't you, and the picture of the white mage I got wasn't you either lol. If you had asked for a picture I would of stood at your art table while you looked for camera. I'm very friendly and a very patient person, and I'm very open to anyone wanting a picture or a hug, I'm in no rush to get anywhere :P especially if I'm found in the art gallery, dealer's room, or video game room. But you can get a picture of me next year, I'll be Irvine again :P Just remember to ask lol.[/quote]

I will definitely keep my eyes open for you next year. :thumbup:
Outlaw Wolf

Post by Outlaw Wolf »

I should probably just keep refreshing, I'm really looking for anyone with photos.

[quote=Outlaw Wolf]I was the Aaron (Pokemon D/P/Pt) cosplayer and I was wondering if anyone who took photos of me would send some my way? I would be most appreciative if you did.[/quote]

redbird53

Post by redbird53 »

[quote=everywhereXOXnowhere][quote=redbird53]posting again sorry guys but this time with a picture :D
so I went as [color:blue]Marie Antoinette[/color] on fri/sat
heres a pic [color:red] Picture[/color]
let me know if you saw me/ got a photo[/quote]

I saw you but I didn't have a camera so no photos :(
I remember thinking to myself "Wow what a good costume..." as you walked by[/quote]

yay.... heh thanks :D
nikku

Post by nikku »

Just realized going through my photos I think I got a picture of you (though Eruka wasn't in it, I ended up finding her later XD)
Are you in this group?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0731_n.jpg
dog6611
Experienced Poster

Post by dog6611 »

Thanks man, I worked lots on it, it was fun, and Im looking for ppl who took pics of me, I want those pics :P

Ya this was my first costume, and it was a super success!

Next year ill prob be Demon Eddie, its just an upgrade to my existing costume, it will be even more metal!
Dorothy2

Post by Dorothy2 »

i saw you guys, you were awesome. I wish i had a camera!
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

[quote=Miku Miku Ageru]lol really?!
Who were you cosplayed as?[/quote]
I was Kaito all three days. ^^
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
Skaramuche

Post by Skaramuche »

I was Pip Bernadette all weekend--the one with the AK, if that helps. Hopefully people saw me, but specifically i'm looking for pics of the Hellsing photo shoot on Saturday, if you've got 'em...
Freyawazhere
Determined Poster

Post by Freyawazhere »

http://freya-uchuu.deviantart.com/gallery/

[color:red]I have a bunch of pics up, the other half including some Sailor Moon shots will be up by Wensday at the latest.[/color]
AlyMew

Post by AlyMew »

I cosplayed as Misa from Death Note. Hoping if anyone has pics. Would be cool if the other Misas that took a picture with me reply as well. =D

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... a807541040

sollie

Post by sollie »

I was the Red Mage with pink hair on Friday and Saturday (for anyone who went to Extreme Geek, the one on Team Cosplay). Anyone got any pictures?
vb
I'm new!

Post by vb »

I was the complete cardboard robot.

Danbo, for anyone who knows the name.

I only hung out in the main corridor on the first floor since I couldn't make it up stairs or on the escalators. Any type of transportation is pretty tough also.

I was only in costume for a few hours on Friday and Saturday, but I know plenty of people saw me.

Also, my bf wore a Weepinbell hat on Saturday and Sunday.
I wore a Snorlax hat on Sunday as well.
Shades

Post by Shades »

[color:red]Check out my FaceBook to see if I got any of you on camera.

Off the top of my head, I got:
Mesh shirt storm trooper
420Chan girl
a group from Axis Powers Hetalia
Dead Aeris + sword
and others[/color]
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

[quote=vb]I was the complete cardboard robot.

Danbo, for anyone who knows the name.

I only hung out in the main corridor on the first floor since I couldn't make it up stairs or on the escalators. Any type of transportation is pretty tough also.

I was only in costume for a few hours on Friday and Saturday, but I know plenty of people saw me.

Also, my bf wore a Weepinbell hat on Saturday and Sunday.
I wore a Snorlax hat on Sunday as well.[/quote]

I was hanging next to you for a while with my friends. Completely yellow and cool :D You rocked my world!!!
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
Ryuuzaki
I'm new!

Post by Ryuuzaki »

Yo.
Friday I was
Waiter England with a white shirt/vest thing.

Saturday I was
Hikaru Hitachiin in formal attire, black suit with a black tie. I carried my brother up the stairs near the Hetalia photoshoot.

Sunday I was
Young!England though I think a grand total of one person who didn't already know who I was being recognized me. I had a white shirt, breeches, a belt around my waist, a black cloak, bunny ears and an owl. I picked up a young!cowboy America at the Hetalia photoshoot.

If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them! :D I know I got a few taken as Hikaru.

Now for fail reference pics
Waiter!England

Hikaru

Young!England
spatula108

Post by spatula108 »

i was wondering if anyone had my pics, i was classic sub zero, and dark link. also i did an assassin thing on sunday. also, i made black lynx's claw, so any extra pics of him would be freakin awesome. also, there was a matrix looking dressed chick who carried a nig gun (vash's gun if anyone noticed) that is also my work... pics anyone??? thanks for anyone that can get them
BaffledPrince
Veteran Poster

Post by BaffledPrince »

Hmm I'll post here too!

I was wondering if anyone saw me!

Friday and Saturday I was Spain from Hetalia. Saturday I had a tomato attached to my head. Both days I was in a group with a South Italy (tiny version one day), England, and America. We had out picture taken so many times that I cannot count and I would love to find some! <3

On Sunday I was mafia!Italy with a mafia version of South Italy. I left early so we didn't have lots of pictures taken, but I would love to try to find the few that we did!
Squiggles
I'm new!

Post by Squiggles »

Anyone have any pics of me? I was Simon from Gurren Lagann, but as a Green Lantern. If you does have, you will be awesome forever.
Mok

Post by Mok »

If anyone saw a tiger with a green bandana on Friday's informal dance or a frog at Saturday's...bwahahahahaha. My attempt at being anti-Tony the Tiger on Friday failed with me forgetting to bring a box of Frosted Flakes around. D:
nfamouswun

Post by nfamouswun »

wondering if anyone has pics of me.

I was Naked Snake/Big boss from MGS3 all weekend.
(short and asian)

reference photo of me
http://i40.tinypic.com/30bdb85.jpg
Painted_Outlaw
Veteran Poster

Post by Painted_Outlaw »

Sadly, no. I think my attention was averted at that moment.
Attendee since 2010, panelist since 2016.
T I G G E R

Post by T I G G E R »

I went as [color:orange]Tigger[/color] for all three days, did anyone see me? =)

Also, I know I got my picture taken quite a lot, but I can't seem to find any pictures of me, does anyone have any pictures?
Lincolne
Experienced Poster

Post by Lincolne »

Haha i saw you as tiger. Sorry no pictures. my cosplay made it so i could not have my camera.
:!: Remember the horror of Anime Boston 2016 :!:
danim
AB Alumni

Post by danim »

I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?
kalevinrajo

Post by kalevinrajo »

[quote=Squiggles]Anyone have any pics of me? I was Simon from Gurren Lagann, but as a Green Lantern. If you does have, you will be awesome forever.[/quote]

I only got a picture of the back of your jacket (the emblem), sorry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpoPBLvo5Ro
Team Magikarp
Expert Poster

Post by Team Magikarp »

Giant Magikarp =D
Hanpan

Post by Hanpan »

R.I.P. Zero =(
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=TheIrishAvenger4]So yeah,
Friday morning I was Bender from Futurama, and my gf was Dokuro Chan. Then we switched mid day into Warden of Superjail and Mistress of Ultraprison.
Saturday we were a Zombie couple all day and night. We had white eyes. I had a dark suit on, her intestines were spilling out.
Sunday we were Warden and Mistress from Superjail again.

Anybody see us?? Anybody got pics??[/quote]

I don't think I got any pictures - a friend of mine got a pic of you as Bender, and I definitely saw you guys at the dance saturday as zombies - great job, by the way!!
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=T I G G E R]I went as [color:orange]Tigger[/color] for all three days, did anyone see me? =)

Also, I know I got my picture taken quite a lot, but I can't seem to find any pictures of me, does anyone have any pictures?[/quote]

Think I do - this one?
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Post by abandapart13 »

Did anyone see me and my friend as Joker & Harley? We were going as the animated series/classic versions of the characters. We only dressed up as them on Saturday and pretty much got bombarded with cameras all day. In case you need a reference shot joker & harley
Oni-Chan

Post by Oni-Chan »

[quote=danim]I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?[/quote]

i saw you and rin i was the darm magician girl once my pics get uploaded i will send you the pics ^_^
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=Lady Luna]I was just wondering if anyone had pictures of Princess Serenity (Manga version) from Saturday. I was the one with the really long dress.[/quote]

Possibly - did you pose at all on a small stair landing - kneeling/sitting down with the dress spread out around you?
Lathrine
Expert Poster

Post by Lathrine »

[quote=Freyawazhere]I was the Roy who was harassing people with the skirt and Ayanami. Does anyone have any good pics?[/quote]

Hey you! I'm the Ed you tried to get to wear a miniskirt. :'D We actually have a ton of photos of you, but they're all on my mom's camera and she hasn't uploaded them yet.

[quote=danim]I went as Sesshomaru from Inuyasha and had a Rin with me :-) I know I had a number of pictures taken but I could use some for my facebook. Does anyone have any of me that they are willing to share with me?[/quote]

If you're the Sesshomaru I'm thinking of- didja keep running into a Deidara/Edward Elric sunday and Saturday?- we have a fair few photos of the both of you. :D I even had them on my camera this time!
This and This you two?
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=AnimeAnthropologist]Im looking for any pix of me in my cosplay (Doctor Who 9th Doctor- the one with the leather jacket and black pants) or anyone who got a pic at one of my panels (Mythology or Religion in Eva).[/quote]

I got a pic of a 9th Doctor, but the one I have is wearing the black shirt and jacket and blue jeans - he's also carrying a sonic screwdriver and standing next to a female cosplaying as the 4th Doctor (this photo was taken in the Dealer's Room).

Could it be you?
Oni-Chan

Post by Oni-Chan »

i was the dark magician girl ^_^ if anyone has any pics i was her all weekend. i was traveling with an itachi/sasuke cosplayer lol. well if you saw me please let me know, i got over 1,000 pics taken and i would love to see some of them ^_^ thankies!!!
mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

I was Liz Thompson from Soul Eater, with my sister as Patty... on Saturday :)
ZakuroBlade
I'm new!

Post by ZakuroBlade »

[color:purple]Hey! I was Sebastian all 3 days and Thursday, I'm looking for pictures of my Ciel and I, as well as the rest of our group. We were the ones with the only Maylene at the Con [with a giant rifle XD], we had a Nina, Undertaker, and Lizzy too. This is the only pic I've found so far:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_woYUu2VnOW8/S7kzO ... C00621.JPG

I did have red eyes, though you can't see them there. D8

...Mostly looking for ones of Ciel and I on Easter, we had bunny ears and an Easter basket. XD Also looking for the pictures from the one time we were asked for yaoi [on Saturday I believe? Maybe Sunday?], specifically by the yaoi fairy. >>[/color]
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Someone's looking for you in the other thread xD
Freyawazhere
Determined Poster

Post by Freyawazhere »

I F$#@ING LOVED YOU!
AnimeAnthropologist
Veteran Poster

Post by AnimeAnthropologist »

[quote=Bri Chan][quote=AnimeAnthropologist]Im looking for any pix of me in my cosplay (Doctor Who 9th Doctor- the one with the leather jacket and black pants) or anyone who got a pic at one of my panels (Mythology or Religion in Eva).[/quote]

I got a pic of a 9th Doctor, but the one I have is wearing the black shirt and jacket and blue jeans - he's also carrying a sonic screwdriver and standing next to a female cosplaying as the 4th Doctor (this photo was taken in the Dealer's Room).

Could it be you?[/quote]

alas no, I was the 9th Doctor in all black with the WWII jacket and TARDIS license.
Http://www.studyofanime.com Charles Dunbar: Symbolic Anthropologist and Fandom Scholar
Freyawazhere
Determined Poster

Post by Freyawazhere »

Ive got one of you and Master Roshi I believe.

http://freya-uchuu.deviantart.com/art/A ... -159724289
roshiluvswmn

Post by roshiluvswmn »

LOL i was master roshi. (hot dark magician girl btw ^-*) does any one else have a picture of me? i didnt bring a camera that day.
Marionette

Post by Marionette »

Hi everyone!

Anime Boston was awesome this year, I had a great time with you all.

I've been on the lookout for pictures of me and my two brothers. I was the Kadaj (with the bright green contacts) on all three days and with me was an America and Cloud. If you went to the Anime Dating Game I was also up on stage durring the Mikey Mouse round with Jenova and Sephiroth.

Thanks all!

-Marionette
bulletdancer
Experienced Poster

Post by bulletdancer »

Hello all

I've been searching for pictures of myself over the weekend, because I didn't end up with many pictures involving my costumes in my own collection.

Friday I was the guy crossplaying as female Natsuru Senou from Kampfer. Saturday/Sunday I was Waka from Okami, would have been ~ 6'5" or so with the sandals on.

Thanks in advance.

AB 2009 - Hercule: Dragonball Z
AB 2010 - Waka: Okami
AB 2012 - FoMar: Phantasy Star Online
AB 2013 - Twilight Suzuka: Outlaw Star
AB 2015 - Princess Eiricka, Bride version: Fire Emblem Awakening
AB 2016 - Syaoran Li: Card Captor Sakura and Victorious Morgana: League of Legends
AB 2017 - Light Speed Suzuka: Angelic Layer
AB 2018 - Cid Raines - FFXII
AB 2019 - Cordelia Randgriz - Valkyria Chronicles
AB 2022 - Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AB 2023 - Somnacanth Armor - MH Rise