The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

[quote=maikyaera]I'm looking for a girl who was cosplaying Italy, we only made brief contact at the Friday Hetalia photoshoot (she looked at my wok and said 'don't hit me' or something) and I saw her several times after that but never said anything, so if she reads this I would like to be friends ^^

She's at 1:16 in this videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCrL5VOlbzU if it helps.[/quote]
SHE WAS ADORABLE!
I would like to thank her for being adorable also.
Also also, the Rev!America from the panel--I would like to thank them for their GREATNESS.
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
HoneyVanity
I'm new!

Post by HoneyVanity »

Looking for any picture of either of the two Uboa cosplayers.

AKA, the walking scream face look alike. Much appreciated.
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=al_krause]I'm looking for the shirtless Orochimaru I had hugged in the dealer's room, if anyone has a pic it would probably help as well in my search. He had Sharingan eyes, fangs and a fishnet shirt on. [/quote]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=lo ... otos&so=15 Somewhere in there is Super Emo Sasuke/Shirtless Oro
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

Hey, the girl cosplaying Dr. Mambo Jade is a friend of mine, I could put you guys in touch if you'd like.
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Revolver
I'm new!

Post by Revolver »

[quote=oj_drinker]On Sunday I met this amazing DDR player. He was dressed like L from Death Note (don't know if that was deliberate or not, but he sure looked like L, with disheveled black hair and everything). He spoke English with a non-native accent and I think I heard him tell someone that he came to the US from Colombia.

This guy was looking for a way back to Stamford, CT. I asked him how he got to the con in the first place. He said his ride to AB had to leave early, so now he had no ride and was asking people how he could return to Stamford. I told him that he could take Amtrak or buses to Stamford, but he didn't seem to have too much money on him. Afterwards it occurred to me that I could have called Amtrak or Peter Pan/Greyhound right then and there and gotten exact prices and schedule times instead of making guesses about the ticket prices, but oh well.

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I'd like to know if he got home okay and which method he used to get home.[/quote]

Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I don't know the route he took to get home, but I am assuming he got home okay. He's been posting regularly on his FB.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

okay I don't know if anyone is looking for me but just in case I was the (only) female Jiraiya at Ab

Here's my pic:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/ ... 300416.jpg

If you want to add me on facebook here's the Link

http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=df ... ef=profile

Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME]I'm looking for anyone who cosplayed as my favorite character from Tales of Vesperia, Estelle![/quote]

Oh, that was me, I'm pretty sure there wasn't any other Estelle at AB this year! That was on Friday, so if you saw Estelle on Friday... hi!
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P

AB 2014:
VanillaBunny
Veteran Poster

Post by VanillaBunny »

Omg, I wasn;t at the Risembool Ranger panel but I was at the FMA dinner! <3
I was "Movie Alphones" and I remember seeing you there! :3
|~~Cosplays for 2018~~|

Note: Days may change as we get closer to the con!

Friday:
Genderbend Todoroki Shoto; MHA/BNHA; All day
Death the Kidd; Soul eater; Formal

Saturday:
Harley Quinn; Animated Series ver.; half day /Todoroki Shoto; half day

Sunday:
Tsuyu Asui; cheer uniform; All day
Alicegirl_22
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Alicegirl_22 »

Looking for anyone who got pictures of the group of 4 Gakuen Alice cosplayers?? There was quite a lot of people who took our pictures, including a random lady who ran up to us and took a picture together... there was a Sumire, and Mikan, Hotaru and Natsume.
Darkness-Darkness
I'm new!

Post by Darkness-Darkness »

[quote=Freyawazhere]
Im looking for the Kefka and Ultimecia who I took pictures of on Saturday because honestly those cosplays were amazing.
[/quote]

Greetings! I was the Kefka from Saturday.
You can find me on facebook. I'm listed as Cefca Palazzo
(go figure) under the Berklee network. >8D
Earth_Traveler

Post by Earth_Traveler »

Hey guys I was the AC Cloud Strife with the 2 swords. Besides looking for pictures I'm looking for the people I was standing in line with for Nobuo Uematsu's autograph Saturday morning.

Prince0taku
I'm new!

Post by Prince0taku »

I was in line with you on Saturday! =D
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

pics?? :D i was there saturday.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

[quote=T I G G E R][quote=Meph][quote=SpazzyNinjaSpork]I, too, am looking for anyone from the Hetalia photoshoot/panel. :D I was the crazy Taiwan that usually looked overwhelmed--but then I got very talkative at the panel. I asked Arthur Kirkland if his eyebrows were compensation. xD Anyway, I loved everybody a billion much! Hetalia fandom ftw. c: PM me if you feel like!

Oh, also, Missingno. I was the girl who screamed and flailed and hugged you whenever I saw you--even though you probably got that a lot. But I would like to point out your greatness.[/quote]

oooooh I was that England xD;;;; that question was hilarious. haha

and I'm actually looking to see if anyone has pictures from the "not-ball" Saturday night like.. in the hall next to the Starlight Ball. It was the Kuroshitsuji cast basically just starting our own ball since not all of us had tickets :3 I know some people started dancing too, so if you have pictures, let me know! Thanks!

ALSO: I'm looking for those people who gave me the unicorn after the Hetalia panel on friday! ... it's so cute. >> I have named him Merlin Excelsior Kirkland... it was a long day.. that explains everything. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. It was really funny getting a unicorn after that xD you guys like. Made my day.[/quote]

I'm not sure if it was you, but me and my friends were hanging outside the ball room for awhile, and I saw a group of people, who were cosplaying, dancing in the hall. I don't know what anime it was, but their costumes were really fancy. xD I took pictures of them if you want to see them. =)[/quote]

haha that was probably us. was one outfit blue and another was a big, pink/red ball gown? if so, that was us.. we were there quite a while actually haha! :3 if you could send me pictures (or a link to an album?) that'd be great ^^ thank you so much!
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

[quote=Chris07]I'm looking for the girl who was kind enough to give me her ticket for the Saturday ball and I gave her a hug for it[/quote]

oh wait! that was me xD! I remember you, Captain Aizen!

I hope you were able to go and had a good time!
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=Penwhale]Also looking for Queen Samira and the girl on the right in this picture at the starlight ball.: [/quote]

Found my other request; still looking for these 2 people.
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
kononeko
I'm new!

Post by kononeko »

Looking for the Austria that molested me with Temari D:

Also any of the Hetalia fandom that wants to be friends! :) I loved every single one of you.
*was Canada with fem!Kumajiro on Fri and Sun*
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

[quote=BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME]pics?? :D i was there saturday.[/quote]

I'll have some soon, if I remember I'll link you to them.
AB 2016:

AB 2015:
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P

AB 2014:
Prince0taku
I'm new!

Post by Prince0taku »

I'm looking for who I THINK is Ishida Uryu. Not sure but she had made her shoes from duct tape. We were in line at the saturday Nobuo autograph session with Cloud.

Also looking for my epic line from Sat night informal dance. You guys were awesome. I was the line wrangler who people thought was on something ;)
roshiluvswmn

Post by roshiluvswmn »

Master Roshi here! Looking for anyone who took a picture with me (or glomped me x]) oh and any other DBZ character out there, HI
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

[quote=Prince0taku]
Also looking for my epic line from Sat night informal dance. You guys were awesome. I was the line wrangler who people thought was on something ;)[/quote]

I was in the line on Sat. night for the informal dance! Twas awesome! I'm looking for the people in the line that started the balloon volleyball.
Zendal

Post by Zendal »

Looking for the girl who cosplayed George De Sand from G-Gundam on Saturday and at the dance
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

YAY!! :D
DarianFlynn

Post by DarianFlynn »

Kakashi here! and thanks for that i needed to get away
DarianFlynn

Post by DarianFlynn »

second girl from the right...who are you? hey everyone i was Kakashi with Pakkun on my shoulder and i was wondering if possibly this would help. but there was a girl that i ran into on thursday gave me a hug and left. Her hair was pinned up and she was in a brown long coat(dont know who she was) but she found me again saturday when she came out of line for the dance to give me another hug. id like to swag info with her if at all possible she was great thanks
Superbus
Determined Poster

Post by Superbus »

[quote=Superbus][color:green]GREENMAN!!!

I was greenman Fri-Sat (not sunday cause i was dying of heatstroke) looking for anyone who took a pic of me, saw me, or w/e. =D

Also looking for the god/godess who made and or brought the giant Laggan head into the dance on saterday. It was epic throwing that thing around and having me in greenman rip it away from security and throw it back in...the rip off an arm and throw that. Whoever made/brought it is a god.

Lastly if you were a Yoko i most likley huged you and would add u on facebook or w/e.

=D

GREENMAN!!![/color][/quote]
AshHollaaaaaa

Post by AshHollaaaaaa »

greenman was sick whats up we got a pic of you in one of the art rooms, we were the ash misty and brock we loved your costume it was siiiick
FanboyTous

Post by FanboyTous »

There are a few people I would like to get in contact with. One was a Lina Inverse cosplay I saw on Saturday.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... 1419265243

I really liked the detail of the costume. I had asked her what she had used for material to make parts of it, but I didn't right it down and forgot.

I would also like to get in touch with the Harley Quinn cosplayer I ran into on Saturday and took a photo with. She was with a Joker cosplayer as well.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... 1419265243

They seemed like really cool people and they really appreciated my Walter Kovacs cosplay from the previous day as well. Also they were asked to be interviewed for the same Radio Show that I was interviewed for, but I can't remember the name of it or what station it was. I thought maybe they would know.

Also if anyone else knows what that radio show was please let me know. All I can remember is that it airs on Friday. I would like to check it out if I could.

Also if anyone wants to get in touch with me there is a link to my facebook page on my profile here. Thanks.
Red_Wolf
Experienced Poster

Post by Red_Wolf »

[color:blue]This is a bit of a long shot but i'm gonna try anyway....

I'm looking for a guy that was dressed as a jedi at least he looked like it. He had a yoda backpack with him. I met him on friday night, we were heading towards the elevators. He was going back up because he couldn't have his lightsabers with him in the dance. He then said he knew me and I told him he look familar too. I think I might have met at AAC. But either way I didn't get a chance to continue the conversation because he went on the elevators. I didn't see him again until saturday but I was in a rush and I just sorta smiled and waved. I wanted to chat with him but didn't have tme to. He seemed pretty cool and if anyone knows him i'd like to stay in contact with him. Though i'm not really sure if he remembers this.[/color]
Dancingkat888

Post by Dancingkat888 »

[color:red]Um... I'm looking for a "Ryan"-san who was Death the Kid on Friday, and Alucard on Saturday... we met at the dance Friday night, cuz you were standing awkwardly near the edge of the dance floor, so I invited you to come dance with me and my friends. Oh! My badge name said "Kat" and i was wearing a blck shirt with a pink batman symbol and red plaid skirt with stripped tights![/color]
oj_drinker

Post by oj_drinker »

[quote=Revolver]
Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I don't know the route he took to get home, but I am assuming he got home okay. He's been posting regularly on his FB.
[/quote]

Thanks! I'm glad to find out he's safe. As someone who doesn't own a car, I definitely know what it's like to be stranded somewhere.
FromZeroToHero
Experienced Poster

Post by FromZeroToHero »

[quote=FromZeroToHero]I'm looking for a woman named Jen. I'm the brotha who wore the leather jacket, grey polo, black jeans & sneaks; we met at one of the vendor spots and spoke briefly about how you injured your right knee. You gave me your full name to add you on facebook but I must have put it in my phone wrong because I can't find your profile on FB; if your still interested my facebook username is "JustAManWithAPlan" no quotation marks.[/quote]

This Sailor Moon who I only got to talk to compliment briefly before she left the hilarious Hentai Dubbing Panel

Also looking for two women I met and spoke with near the end of the saturday night/sunday morning dance but managed not to exchange contact info with:

-A dark haired girl(dirty blonde? brunette?)name Barbara who cosplayed as someone from the Manga/Anime "Dogs"

-A blonde haired girl cosplaying as someone named something like Luji(sounds like "Lou Gee") apparently from a Yaoi game that sounds something like "Imminent Domination"

Sunday in one of the vendor locations I ran into, talked to and got to photo This Fan Made Anbu Kunoichi anyone know who she is?
wielderofdreams

Post by wielderofdreams »

I'm looking for the couple cosplaying as Chrono and Rosette from Chrono Crusade who were attending the Greg Ayres panel. I took a picture of you guys with Greg Ayres for you,and I lost your email address when someone stole my bag. I feel really bad about it. Anyone know these two?
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

[quote=Dancingkat888][color:red]Um... I'm looking for a "Ryan"-san who was Death the Kid on Friday, and Alucard on Saturday... we met at the dance Friday night, cuz you were standing awkwardly near the edge of the dance floor, so I invited you to come dance with me and my friends. Oh! My badge name said "Kat" and i was wearing a blck shirt with a pink batman symbol and red plaid skirt with stripped tights![/color][/quote]
You might be looking for my friend. Here's his FB:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=i ... 0057480896
Luna0Angel
I'm new!

Post by Luna0Angel »

[quote=HarukaKat]I'm looking for two people I saw on saturday (I was Momiji)

1. The Konata from Lucky Star who came and gave me a hug. (which I thought was pretty great, since I love Konata) The only lucky star cosplayer I saw, also.[/quote]

I'm not sure if it was me, since there were a few others that I saw, but I did cosplay as Konata on saturday. If it helps I was the only one that had the cheerleading uniform on :p
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

I was looking for the Vanille and Lightning I met on Friday. I was a bit bummed out that morning, then they ran up and took this picture with me:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3403_n.jpg
Definitely cheered me up. Thanks you guys!
SylphinesBane
Experienced Poster

Post by SylphinesBane »

[quote=Earth_Traveler]Hey guys I was the AC Cloud Strife with the 2 swords. Besides looking for pictures I'm looking for the people I was standing in line with for Nobuo Uematsu's autograph Saturday morning.

[/quote]

Damn, I wish I had seen you, that pic looks badass. You did a great job on the hair!

Anyway, I just remembered there was a girl dressed like Tim from D. Gray Man, she had a puffy yellow gown and wings and a tail, I only saw her once on Saturday. Just want her to know she looked awesome, great job!
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

gonna bump a previous post:

the ciel and sebastian doing the fanservice in the hall on sunday after cosplay chess. did anyone see it and do you have pictures? I'd like to see them :0
Alicegirl_22

Post by Alicegirl_22 »

Looking for the Finn from Adventure Time that was there on Saturday! He really made my Saturday! I have about 3 pics with him, I was the girl in the uniform with cat ears and whiskers, I was with 3 other people. If you're going as Finn next year, I was planning to go as Marceline or Princess Bubblegum, I'd love to meet up again!
katieClare
Experienced Poster

Post by katieClare »

Hello,
My friend doesnt have an account on here so im posting this for her,
she was dressed up as Russia(the only one carrying around a flag i think)
and we were with a France and Korea as well.
We are looking for a girl who was in the Panda Express line on Friday? (Saturday? >.<)
(im not sure if she was cosplaying or not)
who stopped her to tell her she "made a really cute Russia."
Before then my friend was feeling really depressed and complaining that she was a total fail and sucked at being Russia
(SHE WAS AMAZING AND WE KEPT TELLING HER THAT)
The comment that girl made completely brightened up her day and made her feel so much better about herself.
This was her first con and that is now one her most favrit memories of it.
It reeely cheered her up and we all just wanna say thank you and we love you! 8D
duckee1995
I'm new!

Post by duckee1995 »

So I'm looking for that one Hufflepuff guy. I'm pretty sure he was the only GUY dressed as a Hufflepuff, from Harry Potter.

Here's a picture for referenceee:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1059635869

Don't worry, the album can be viewed by everyone. And I'm sorry about the blurryness of the picture... anyway he's on the left.

Anyone know who this guy is?
naruka
Experienced Poster

Post by naruka »

Hello, Im looking for someone for a friend of mine. She was dressed as Yuki Cross on saturday and she danced with him at the dance. She said they were supposed to meet up Sunday, but she forgot to give him contact information. IM me if you know him heres a pic. The reason i'm doing this and not her is because she doesn't want to make an account here and i accidently took the pictuer
RubyEye
Expert Poster

Post by RubyEye »

I'm looking for contact info of the Lina & Gourry pair that we're walking around... if you know them or either of you are reading this please contact me!

-Xellos ^_^
DarianFlynn

Post by DarianFlynn »

[quote=Darth Leeshy][color:blue]This is a bit of a long shot but i'm gonna try anyway....

I'm looking for a guy that was dressed as a jedi at least he looked like it. He had a yoda backpack with him. I met him on friday night, we were heading towards the elevators. He was going back up because he couldn't have his lightsabers with him in the dance. He then said he knew me and I told him he look familar too. I think I might have met at AAC. But either way I didn't get a chance to continue the conversation because he went on the elevators. I didn't see him again until saturday but I was in a rush and I just sorta smiled and waved. I wanted to chat with him but didn't have tme to. He seemed pretty cool and if anyone knows him i'd like to stay in contact with him. Though i'm not really sure if he remembers this.[/color] [/quote]

i have no idea who he is but i can give you this
jedi with yoda backpack
TerraBranford

Post by TerraBranford »

I'm the Terra (brownish-golden hair) that was in the line on Saturday and Sunday for Nobuo's autograph. Were you that awesome Freya??
adan
Expert Poster

Post by adan »

[quote=Earth_Traveler]Hey guys I was the AC Cloud Strife with the 2 swords. Besides looking for pictures I'm looking for the people I was standing in line with for Nobuo Uematsu's autograph Saturday morning.

[/quote]
well you lookin for them
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_woYUu2VnOW8/S7k4n ... C00715.JPG
FanboyTous

Post by FanboyTous »

[quote=Faeryl]I'm looking for contact info of the Lina & Gourry pair that we're walking around... if you know them or either of you are reading this please contact me!

-Xellos ^_^[/quote]

I'm looking for them as well
YGBerserker

Post by YGBerserker »

Man, this is really lame :[. Nobody seems to know who i am talking about. Was anyone in the dance circles in the big room on saturday night during the "informal dance" ? Anyways. I am still looking for the boy who had snakebites and a cloth collar around his neck with a black(?) teeshirt. He was constantly in the circles till they got broken up... Hence why i am shocked nobody knows him :[ Reply if you even saw him.
LegendofYangWenli
I'm new!

Post by LegendofYangWenli »

to the girl from Licoln whom i met at the dance friday night... you had short blond hair, and like a skirt or somehting like that on we met in the back by the water, after i introduced myself after that dude left ya alone that you were trying to get rid of. I think you said your name was Millia or something close to that, i was having a hard time hearing haha.

yeah idk...your were really cute so idk if you want send me a message on AIM (Thatsnozaku) or respond here if your her or know her.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

I'm looking for two people! First up?
This Kakashi! I told you I cosplayed Tsunade and you told me I should've stayed in that coma. ;_; MEAN FACE.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =848265276

Next? This chick! The one in the red.. we were talking, but my shoes were breaking for Tsunade. ;(
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =848265276

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!