The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2010.
Protagonist
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Protagonist »

I'm looking for Bender from Futurama, Dokuro-chan, Warden and Mistress (the one with the riding crop more specifically) and the gorey zombies. Thank you!!!!
Mandolore
Experienced Poster

Post by Mandolore »

I can give you 2 out of 4.

Bender; http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... =549797608 and http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 8201612608

That's me with him in both of those.

Warden and Mistress(Don't know if it's the one you want though); http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... =549797608
weatherfox

Post by weatherfox »

aaah, i'm new here; hope i'm doing this right...

i'm looking for the misa amane (with red contacts) who light had approached in the first level on saturday, and then got a couple pictures of the three of us (l-me, light and misa herself). we miss you!
musiclvr2673

Post by musiclvr2673 »

[quote=lb8943][quote=musiclvr2673][quote=lb8943]were you the person that was copying all my movements in the window?...i was in the north tower witht he blue lightsaber[/quote]
That might have been me and my friend, we were flashing DS/cellphone lights back and stuff too :DDD

[/quote]

Oh nevermind then, we wer ein the north tower too. There was a dude in the south tower too witha ablue lightsaber so i got confused

were you in the south tower?[/quote]
Valcion
Experienced Poster

Post by Valcion »

Looking for

- The Marisa Kirisame my group ran into in the food court on Friday Night (I think). You were mad awesome.
- Either youmu konpaku. They were both cool :O
- The girl that I danced with at the dance on saturday night and her friends. Aka the one i said "CAVE STORY? MORE LIKE dance STORY" to.
2012 COSPLAYS
-Gilgamesh (Fate)
-Squarewave (Homestuck)
xBurningStarrx
Experienced Poster

Post by xBurningStarrx »

Hey had the two monroes and a lip ring correct,if so i got his info!!
allanimerules1
Expert Poster

Post by allanimerules1 »

I remember seeing that Jin but dont know the name sorry. PS u guys looked cute as mugen and fuu.
Awesomest

Post by Awesomest »

[quote=allanimerules1]I remember seeing that Jin but dont know the name sorry. PS u guys looked cute as mugen and fuu.[/quote]

Aw thanks ^^
I feel so stupid for not grabbing his number or facebook info before he left...I have tons of pictures he would probably want :/
Candy Man Criminal
Experienced Poster

Post by Candy Man Criminal »

i saw an epic Pip from Hellsing twice
BOTH times i was going down the escalator while they were going up D:
Crash Override
Veteran Poster

Post by Crash Override »

Hey! I was Bane at the photoshoot! It was nice to meet ya. :content: Had a blast there ^^
We are all the same when it comes to cosplay. Our motives may be different but in the end we all just want to play pretend.
Lankuu

Post by Lankuu »

[quote=Protagonist]I'm looking for Bender from Futurama, Dokuro-chan, Warden and Mistress (the one with the riding crop more specifically) and the gorey zombies. Thank you!!!! [/quote]
It's pretty likely that all of these were the same people. There's a thread on the front page of this forum.
TAKANEnoHANA

Post by TAKANEnoHANA »

[quote=xBurningStarrx]Hey had the two monroes and a lip ring correct,if so i got his info!![/quote]

Yeah that was him! ^^ If you could PM me his info that'd be great, thanks!
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

im looking for the girl that cosplayed Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blooded....
SavannahBanana13
Experienced Poster

Post by SavannahBanana13 »

Girlycard reporting! I have a few people I'm looking for

- The Walter I "made out" with in the Hellsing photoshoot (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5 ... =688397052). I have your Facebook and Deviantart, but none of them are working. If you see this, please message me ASAP!

-The Pip, Young Walter, Anderson, and Rip from the Hellsing Photoshoot. Not just you guys, but anyone else from the photoshoot please contact me.

-The Alucard from cosplay chess. You honestly did a great job. I was the one who ran up and hugged you outside of the dealers room by First Aid and You were like "Aww, your sweet". Maybe we can be friends?

-The Phantom and Christine cosplayers! I loved your costumes so much!

-The girl I was talking with in the Food Court on Friday, I think. You had those black and green spring like thingys in your hair. I was with a tall red head the guy with the trenchcoat and huge mustache, who happens to be my brother. We really enjoyed talking to you.

- The girl I met in the artists alley who was wearing a yellow dress and orange point shoes.

-The Kamina (sp?) from cosplay chess. You were awesome, need I say more?

Thats all for now. If you are one of these people, please send me a PM, or email me at XmCrGuRl23X@aim.com (which is also ther email for my Facebook) or find me on DA (xxFeelGoodIncGirlxx).
2009 - Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
2010 - Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)
2011 - Erik (the Phantom of the Opera)
2012 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2013 - Double D (Ed Edd N Eddy)
2014 - Tina Belcher (Bob's Burgers)

2015 possibilities
-Yoko Littner (Gurren Lagann)
-fem!Izaya (Durarara)
-Girlycard (Hellsing: The Dawn)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SavannahElizabethPaul
Twitter: @savannah_paul
Tumblr & Instagram: somechicknamedsavannah
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

[quote=SpazzyNinjaSpork]I, too, am looking for anyone from the Hetalia photoshoot/panel. :D I was the crazy Taiwan that usually looked overwhelmed--but then I got very talkative at the panel. I asked Arthur Kirkland if his eyebrows were compensation. xD Anyway, I loved everybody a billion much! Hetalia fandom ftw. c: PM me if you feel like!

Oh, also, Missingno. I was the girl who screamed and flailed and hugged you whenever I saw you--even though you probably got that a lot. But I would like to point out your greatness.[/quote]

oooooh I was that England xD;;;; that question was hilarious. haha

and I'm actually looking to see if anyone has pictures from the "not-ball" Saturday night like.. in the hall next to the Starlight Ball. It was the Kuroshitsuji cast basically just starting our own ball since not all of us had tickets :3 I know some people started dancing too, so if you have pictures, let me know! Thanks!

ALSO: I'm looking for those people who gave me the unicorn after the Hetalia panel on friday! ... it's so cute. >> I have named him Merlin Excelsior Kirkland... it was a long day.. that explains everything. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. It was really funny getting a unicorn after that xD you guys like. Made my day.
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=SavannahBanana13]-The Alucard from cosplay chess. You honestly did a great job. I was the one who ran up and hugged you outside of the dealers room by First Aid and You were like "Aww, your sweet". Maybe we can be friends?[/quote]

I am not him, though I think I have his FB info. however, I won't pass it on and instead I'll contact him and let him know.
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
2011~16 - Registration Staff
2007, 2009, 2010 - Attendee
Cosplays:
2010 - Scout (TF2), Red Mage (FFXI)
2011 - William T. Spears (Kouroshitsuji / Black Butler)
2012~2014- Koutaro (Rewrite), William T. Spears
2015 - Koutaro, Kirito (Sword Art Online - Aincrad ver.)
2016 - Koutaro (only for Formal Dance)
Flea
AB Alumni

Post by Flea »

There are 2 people I saw and wanted to talk to, but was too busy to stop and say hi.

The first person was a Flea cosplayer from Chrono Trigger, I saw her in the reg room on Friday morning. I loved her costume, and Flea is one of my favorite characters ever.

The second was on Friday night, outside the video game room. There was a guy with a blue wig, and what looked like a blue girls school uniform with blue thigh high socks with a stripe down the side.

If you know (or are) these people, feel free to drop me a PM with some contact info!
P. McCarthy
Registration Outreach - 2013

Registration Outreach - 2012
Registration Customer Service - 2011
Registration - 2010
woooot

Post by woooot »

Quoting myself! Hopefully I'll find a picture of u.
[quote=woooot]I'm looking for someone I danced at the dances with both nights. Well sort of danced with lol. You came up to me and I didn't want to dance cause I suck haha. You kept coming back to me though lol. And said I would be in trouble if I didn't dance next time. Then I saw you again Saturday night about 3 times. She was wearing a full costume black and white stripes with a tail. I have a video on my phone maybe I'll upload it. Did anyone see this girl at the dances? Because she danced with everyone lol. Or if you know her that would be cool. I would like to talk to her cause she was wicked fun. I was hoping I would see you outside the dances, it was too loud to talk in that place. [/quote]
Question
I'm new!

Post by Question »

I'm looking for someone I met Saturday afternoonish. No idea who you were cosplaying as, but your name was Megan, I was the Scarlet Spider, and we'd decided your legs were nicer.

You promised to save me a dance at the Starlight Ball, but I didn't realize until after we'd parted ways that it was the formal dance and I had nothing vaguely resembling formal attire available.
OneTBret

Post by OneTBret »

I'm looking for an Altair I took some photos with on Sunday (it might have been Saturday, I'm not sure). I was Ezio in the white suit, I made a comment about how you costume was so much better than mine since you had a working hidden blade. Lol, you offered to let me use your sword but I refused. I wanted to know how you made or bought that hidden blade, I would love to get a set for my self.
Synaizen
Veteran Poster

Post by Synaizen »

I'm also looking for any of the Ishida cosplayers from the photoshoot :( we miss you!~
Sinisterduck
I'm new!

Post by Sinisterduck »

I'm looking for the awesome people from the dance line on Saturday night.

I was the team rocket with green hair and googles.

Add me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/sinisterduck?ref=profile
Vanta
Experienced Poster

Post by Vanta »

[color:red]I was Anise Tatlin on Saturday, and am looking for anyone from the Tales shoot D: I remember one Jade's nametag being "Blu-chan" and another "Shiroisaki", but I have a ton of pictures of them and cant seem to locate them![/color]
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Did anybody see those two Bayonettas? If you're out there, marry me! lol
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

[quote=lb8943]im looking for the girl in the south tower...prob about 17-18-19 floor that was dancing in the window...u were wearing a white shirt a tie and a skirt...[/quote]

that was probably me. I had yellow/green--ish glow sticks on my skirt and i was using 2 in my hands. I also had on a bright yellow wig and i think i changed at one point to a yellow tanktop
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

[quote=Penwhale][quote=SavannahBanana13]-The Alucard from cosplay chess. You honestly did a great job. I was the one who ran up and hugged you outside of the dealers room by First Aid and You were like "Aww, your sweet". Maybe we can be friends?[/quote]

I am not him, though I think I have his FB info. however, I won't pass it on and instead I'll contact him and let him know.[/quote]

His name is Jim ^_^ I'll pass along what you said!
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=Rangiku Matsumoto][quote=Penwhale][quote=SavannahBanana13]-The Alucard from cosplay chess. You honestly did a great job. I was the one who ran up and hugged you outside of the dealers room by First Aid and You were like "Aww, your sweet". Maybe we can be friends?[/quote]

I am not him, though I think I have his FB info. however, I won't pass it on and instead I'll contact him and let him know.[/quote]

His name is Jim ^_^ I'll pass along what you said! [/quote]

Care to let him know that I sent him and his friend friend requests?
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
Cosplays:
lb8943
Experienced Poster

Post by lb8943 »

[quote=Rangiku Matsumoto][quote=lb8943]im looking for the girl in the south tower...prob about 17-18-19 floor that was dancing in the window...u were wearing a white shirt a tie and a skirt...[/quote]

that was probably me. I had yellow/green--ish glow sticks on my skirt and i was using 2 in my hands. I also had on a bright yellow wig and i think i changed at one point to a yellow tanktop[/quote]

hmm no i dont think it was you....i think i saw u also...u were a little higher up then this person
woooot

Post by woooot »

Someone else had to see the girl I'm looking for from the dances. Every time I saw her she was dancing with a different person lol. She had a full costume on, which I think was just black and white stripes and a tail. Then on saturday night same costume, except she was covered in glow sticks and wearing a mask. Still dancing with everyone. I'm a fool for not asking her name or anything oh well. Maybe she will visit this site.
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

if ur talkin about the circle in the big room, i was there early firday night. did coffee grinder and the onehand cartwheel if it helps xD
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

OH. and im also lookin for the girl that crossplayed naruto at the saturday photoshoot that took a few yaoi pix w me. never got a name, or tag name...../facedesk/ but i'd love to get those pix ^.^
Outlaw Wolf

Post by Outlaw Wolf »

I'm looking for any and all pics of Aaron from Pokemon D/P/Pt.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[quote=ChibiKoun]I'm looking for anyone and everyone who decided to jump rope with me (Kaito) and Len on Saturday. We were outside the food court on the terrace and were using that long chain of soda tabs as a rope. Lots of people stopped by to play with us, so I'd like to get connected!

Also, that one Miku who took a photo of me and Len on Saturday night as we were leaving the ball. I'd love to see that photo. :) [/quote]

[color:brown]I'm also looking for someone who was jumping rope with you guys. I asked them to jump rope for me because I couldn't in my ball gown. I wanted to get their contact info and their Zidane's contact info because I don't think I saw them Sunday =([/color]

[quote=SpazzyNinjaSpork]I, too, am looking for anyone from the Hetalia photoshoot/panel. :D I was the crazy Taiwan that usually looked overwhelmed--but then I got very talkative at the panel. I asked Arthur Kirkland if his eyebrows were compensation. xD Anyway, I loved everybody a billion much! Hetalia fandom ftw. c: PM me if you feel like!

Oh, also, Missingno. I was the girl who screamed and flailed and hugged you whenever I saw you--even though you probably got that a lot. But I would like to point out your greatness.[/quote]
[color:brown]
I am also looking for the Missingno. I saw you on Sunday and called out down the halls "anyone have a pokeball?! I'm all out" then you said you could glitch my game to give me a master ball and you did~ You tossed it to me and I dropped it and fumbled across the hall in my large skirt after it XD[/color]
[quote=Echan]
photo
[/quote]
[color:brown]I'm also looking for the kakashi that the person I quoted had in their photo~ I saw him on Sunday and he asked me if I could look into his book and pose as if I saw something offensive. Then afterwards he asked me if I've ever seen what was under Kakashi's mask, and when I replied no, he pulled it down to reveal... another mask~! XD I would love to get his contact info~[/color]
Last edited by DM9Rei on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: added more people I'm looking for
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:brown]I know those two Bayonettas that you're talking about I believe. I could give you their facebooks if you like. They are such cool girls~![/color]
Kyoxsohma
I'm new!

Post by Kyoxsohma »

I was L on saturday and Im looking for a girl that asked for a hug from me.. It was at the Food court around the time people were doing the jump rope thing
you were wearing a white costume with fake blood i believe? and sitting on the chair that was a circle type thing..
I had eyeshadow and eye liner too look sleep deprived and a chain and a Pichu plushie (might have got it later though)

also, the people after the jumprope, 2 guys and 2 girls, one of them was wearing a pikachu hat i believe? and we (my friends and you) had a fun time : O?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref ... 0256836044

:3 Senda' reason to add me, if you recognize me
Meowzie-chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Meowzie-chan »

Hi, Zoicite here. I'm looking for the non-cosplayer who had me take a picture with them, specifically the girl who had me get down on one knee. I'm hoping to all hope that she's on the forums, because I really want to see how that picture came out.

Thanks!
AB 2012:
Zoicite (Sailor Moon)
Sailor Nightfall (from Fist of the Moon, Ranma 1/2 + Sailor Moon X-over fic)
AB 2015:
Sailor Vesta (Sailor Moon)
Ajax
AB Alumni

Post by Ajax »

Haha, I wasn't wearing my glasses (left them in my car) so I couldn't make out any faces of who I was dancing for, but I did see the blue lightsaber.

I was up in 2851 in the South Tower, the one who took his shirt off and posed. Now I feel like an idiot for doing that lol.
penwhale
AB Alumni

Post by penwhale »

[quote=Faceman]This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
[/quote]

I have also taken a few pictures of the chess game players. If you had your pictures taken Sunday by a red scout with lightsabers, that would be me.
Chin-Yu "Henry" Chen
Cosplays:
Goldfish221
Veteran Poster

Post by Goldfish221 »

[quote=Vanta][color:red]I was Anise Tatlin on Saturday, and am looking for anyone from the Tales shoot D: I remember one Jade's nametag being "Blu-chan" and another "Shiroisaki", but I have a ton of pictures of them and cant seem to locate them![/color][/quote]

I'm looking for the Tales group as well ;D I was the Luke Fon Fabre with ridiculously long hair xD I missed most of the shoot so when I finally made it up there, there was a Jade, peoney, 2 syncs, and a few others. :]
~Anime Boston 202 Cosplay Line Up~

(Subject to Change)
Jeanne D'arc Alter - Fate Grand Order
Lady Nagant - My Hero Academia
Penny - Pokemon Violet
Liliana Vess -Magic the Gathering
iTerraA
Determined Poster

Post by iTerraA »

Still looking for Plushneko Russia, this time I found the picture I took.

Pictures
AB 2012: No Longer Going
Superbus
Determined Poster

Post by Superbus »

[color:green]GREENMAN!!!

I was greenman Fri-Sat (not sunday cause i was dying of heatstroke) looking for anyone who took a pic of me, saw me, or w/e. =D

Also looking for the god/godess who made and or brought the giant Laggan head into the dance on saterday. It was epic throwing that thing around and having me in greenman rip it away from security and throw it back in...the rip off an arm and throw that. Whoever made/brought it is a god.

Lastly if you were a Yoko i most likley huged you and would add u on facebook or w/e.

=D

GREENMAN!!![/color]
T I G G E R

Post by T I G G E R »

[quote=Meph][quote=SpazzyNinjaSpork]I, too, am looking for anyone from the Hetalia photoshoot/panel. :D I was the crazy Taiwan that usually looked overwhelmed--but then I got very talkative at the panel. I asked Arthur Kirkland if his eyebrows were compensation. xD Anyway, I loved everybody a billion much! Hetalia fandom ftw. c: PM me if you feel like!

oooooh I was that England xD;;;; that question was hilarious. haha

and I'm actually looking to see if anyone has pictures from the "not-ball" Saturday night like.. in the hall next to the Starlight Ball. It was the Kuroshitsuji cast basically just starting our own ball since not all of us had tickets :3 I know some people started dancing too, so if you have pictures, let me know! Thanks!

ALSO: I'm looking for those people who gave me the unicorn after the Hetalia panel on friday! ... it's so cute. >> I have named him Merlin Excelsior Kirkland... it was a long day.. that explains everything. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks. It was really funny getting a unicorn after that xD you guys like. Made my day.[/quote]

I'm not sure if it was you, but me and my friends were hanging outside the ball room for awhile, and I saw a group of people, who were cosplaying, dancing in the hall. I don't know what anime it was, but their costumes were really fancy. xD I took pictures of them if you want to see them. =)
Misa Sugar
I'm new!

Post by Misa Sugar »

Looking for anyone who missed our fanservicing because were were taking a break or going somewhere. I know there was at least one guy outside the con who yelled 'FANSERVICE! I WANT FANSERVICE!' and we were in a rush and couldn't do any right then. ^^ I hope he wasn't thinking we were being jerks or anything.

Also, any pictures or videos of us fanservicing would be awesome. So far we've only found this one picture of me, clearly NOT fanservicing: Kitty Maid and I personally think I look awful in this shot anyway. XD

Also looking for one cool guy at the Saturday 'informal dance' who had grey-and-white fur legwarmers, candy on his wrists, and a glowstick through one ear. XD He stood with us in line and danced with us when we got inside. I had my costume on but had switched to a bright orange and white wig, and I had a volume-sensitive light-up thing stuck down the front of my dress. XD If you saw me, you would have known. People kept asking me if I knew that my boobs were flashing. XD
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

i saw them also, did u end up calling the number?
Liberator

Post by Liberator »

YOU ARE THE MAN
Anime Boston Cosplays
'04-'07 (???) Kankuro (for a few years anyways can't remember exactly).
'08 I honestly don't remember.
'09 ^ Same here.
'10 Soviet (Walked around with a big flag).
'11 Beggar (Legend of Zelda).
'12 VIETNAM BABY!
'13 Planning: Last Exile Cosplay
BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME

Post by BELIEVE.IN.THE.ME »

[quote=Sango][quote=PokemonEaterx3]im looking forrr canada, they were in the masq backstage behind us (the tutu group) they kept talking about vaginas xD. [/quote]

before i say who i'm looking for, it would probably be in your best interest to change that last word in your post before a mod comes by and does not like it.

ok i am looking for pictures of the law who had the bepo plushie, and since i don't feel like going through pages and pages of people not replying to me, could you send them to me in a pm? thanks :D[/quote]
lmfao ur icon
Tanis

Post by Tanis »

Hey I'm looking for two people, I'm looking for the girl that did a school girl rukia cos-play with her zanpakto, she also had juice and drawings, she was running around grabing bleach characters for the photo shoot, I'm also looking for the zangetsu cos-player, he was walking around with a sailor moon, I'd love to have a way to contact these people if I can
Alright Wild Geese, its time for us to take the stage...
Liberator

Post by Liberator »

Still no word from the British Para?

;_;
Anime Boston Cosplays
'04-'07 (???) Kankuro (for a few years anyways can't remember exactly).
'08 I honestly don't remember.
'09 ^ Same here.
'10 Soviet (Walked around with a big flag).
'11 Beggar (Legend of Zelda).
'12 VIETNAM BABY!
'13 Planning: Last Exile Cosplay
thewhimsywizard
AB Alumni

Post by thewhimsywizard »

[quote=Karawr]Hrmm, like I've mentioned a few times, I didn't talk much, but while I was in VGCATS line to get an autograph, I sort of talked to the two people ahead of me...they weren't dressed up that I know of. I know the girl was named Katie(?) and maybe the boy was William(?) I'm not sure if that is right though. We talked about random stuff. There was also a boy behind us with a pink guitar who at one time started playing Still Alive and we all sang along :3 It'd be nice to talk to you guys more~!
kthxbai~ :D[/quote]

Quoting my self, but I wanna add more information. Katie mentioned that her girlfriend was the guys sister a couple times, and she had glasses and kitty ears. The guy also talked about Beserk alot. They were also all from the Boston/Mass area. The guy had a nice camera around his neck, the girl carried a red camera~
I was the girl wif the teddy bear, and purple/black lolita dress, that looked 14 to everyone XD even though I ain't. I also have glasses. I'd also like the find the boy that was nice to me but he wasn't dressed up and went away before I got a good look. It was by one of the manga tables :3
Kara (Kai) Marston
Creative Technical Staff
Bri Chan
Experienced Poster

Post by Bri Chan »

I'm looking for the people in front of my friends and I when we were in line for the dance on Saturday night.

They were a couple of guys and a girl who started tossing a yellow balloon around that was eventually dubbed "Randal". I was the brunette in the sparkly purple/pink shirt behind you. Just saying hi and wondering if you actually made a facebook page for Randal. :-P