where's the new cherity auction stuff?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

where's the new cherity auction stuff?

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

theres no stuff up yet on the link I know about the PS4 I believe every year they have one (i think)

one year i put all my tickets in the japanese sweet basket (i don't think i won that)

also when do you call out the winning ticket?
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Jennachan
Show-off

Re: where's the new cherity auction stuff?

Post by Jennachan »

So we haven't yet compiled the list of items for the auction. You can always see the most up to date items during the con at our Charity Booth in the dealers room.

The raffle baskets for the con are drawn the Saturday of the con in the dealers room. For specific times of each basket, you can visit either charity booth for that info.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: where's the new cherity auction stuff?

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Jennachan wrote:So we haven't yet compiled the list of items for the auction. You can always see the most up to date items during the con at our Charity Booth in the dealers room.

The raffle baskets for the con are drawn the Saturday of the con in the dealers room. For specific times of each basket, you can visit either charity booth for that info.
sweet thank you!
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective