Momoi Haruko + 5pb. Mini Cover Live?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
moetwinstyle
Getting the hang of this...

Momoi Haruko + 5pb. Mini Cover Live?

Post by moetwinstyle »

Hello~! ☆彡
We mailed the Director of Programming and Karaoke Manager about two weeks ago, but we haven't received a reply yet, so excuse the new thread! ( ´∀`;)

We were interested in doing a Mini Cover Live performance (singing and dancing) of some of Momoi Haruko and 5pb.'s (including Itou Kanako and Afilia Saga East) songs! ヾ(。・ω・。)ノ We'd love to be able to do this as a tribute to some of our favorite artists! ♡ All we'd need is sound equipment and mics~ It'd be nice if we could get a stage as well but it's not absolutely necessary, we would be happy just being able to perform this! It'd be roughly 30 minutes long and we'd be performing 4-5 songs. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

It'd be nice to get a reply soon because we're coming from Vancouver, Canada and we need time to prepare! (*´∀`*´)ゞ
We would absolutely be thrilled to be able to do this~!
Thank you very much! ヾ(●・▽・人・▽・○)ノ

- Ally & Sally ♡
otakuforlife
AB Staff

Re: Momoi Haruko + 5pb. Mini Cover Live?

Post by otakuforlife »

I told pete to send you a reply and please next time send this to me as a private message.
Brian Auxier

2024 Karaoke Co-Coordinator
2024 General Helper
2024 AMV Dinner Host
Retired AMV Creator
moetwinstyle
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Momoi Haruko + 5pb. Mini Cover Live?

Post by moetwinstyle »

otakuforlife wrote:I told pete to send you a reply and please next time send this to me as a private message.
Okay! Sorry about that. ( ´∀`;)ゞ We weren't really sure of who to contact on the forums.
We'll be awaiting his mail! ♡
Thank you! (๑◕ω◕๑)ノ