Game Show - Japanime Squares

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Game Show - Japanime Squares

Post by PatrickD »

Anime Boston Game Show Staff is proud to present another one of the ten game shows we'll be hosting for Anime Boston's 10th year! Anime Squares returns again this year with a fun "old school" title as "Japanime Squares"!

Japanime Squares
It's Hollywood Squares...anime style! Nine anime-related "celebrities" answer questions as contestants picked from the audience play Tic-Tac-Toe. The object is for the contestants to get three squares in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. They only win the square if they can figure out if the celebrity they picked is giving a correct answer or making one up.

Participation Info:
Squares will be selected in advance by Anime Boston staff. This game show has no teams. Players will be selected from the audience. Out of fairness, priority will be given to those who haven't already participated in an Anime Boston 2012 game show.
Last edited by PatrickD on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
Sayoria
AB Staff

Re: Game Show - Japanime Squares

Post by Sayoria »

As a gameshow fan, it sounds fun, I just hope the schedule works for me to see this. =/
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
MaidenMissKey
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Game Show - Japanime Squares

Post by MaidenMissKey »

Sounds super fun! Hope I get to see this :D
Check me out on YouTube!
-Dee
2011: Soi Fong (Bleach)
2012: Goomba (Super Mario Bros.)