D&D 4e Anime Style

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
drorain
Expert Poster

D&D 4e Anime Style

Post by drorain »

I'm returning to the Live Gaming room to run two games for this years AB, and I'm hoping to garner interest here. This game will provide some fun and interesting ways to play and celebrate some of you favorite characters in the worlds they play in. I expect and encourage over the top antics and fun, just because it's not in the rules, doesn't mean we can't do it. So here's the two modules I'm working up...both will have several encounters relying on Roleplaying, skill rolls and dynamic combat. I will provide minis, some dice and characters. You will provide a drive to play and enjoy a game with 7 other fans. Without further bantering...

Darker Than Black: Tears of Heaven D&D 4e
The syndicate has hired BK-201, The Black Reaper, and his team to take out a contractor hidden within an old Japanese temple. November 11 and his partners are willing to help, as the target has been taking out contractors indiscriminately. Dodge around Pandora and break into the temple, take the target out. Heroic tier D&D 4e, modified at times, characters provided.

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle D&D 4e
Jumping from world to world is exhausting, Sakura is tired, but knows there is a feather to be found in this realm. The ever present Syaoran work with Mokona to locate the feather, but finds it in the possession of one of this realms demons. Kurogane, Fay and even the mysterious witch Yuko work with two locals to capture the demon, seal him and give Sakura back her feather.
Heroic tier D&D 4e, modified at times, characters provided.

Cowboy
Veteran Poster

D&D 4e Anime Style

Post by Cowboy »

Oooh a Darker Than Black D&D variant sounds fantastic!
starwolf8989
Expert Poster

D&D 4e Anime Style

Post by starwolf8989 »

I've always wanted to play D&D, the 4e rules seem a little different than the 3.5 version. I'd probably just be watching a few games...

maybe if there was a FF1/D&D game, ya know, fighter, monk, white mage etc...
I totally would want to play that.
bwgustaf
Getting the hang of this...

D&D 4e Anime Style

Post by bwgustaf »

Tsubasa Reservoir sounds interesting. What's the time & what is the world & character background?