The D&D 3.5e Offerings

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Soman
I'm new!

The D&D 3.5e Offerings

Post by Soman »

Hey all! (first AB Forums post!)

So with the D&D 4th Ed games going on this year, I simply had to make sure 3.5e was represented as well! Check out these games I'll be running, hopefully you're interested! Let me know if you have questions:

Friday
Title: The Cliffs of Karthaut
Game System: D&D 3.5e (FR Campaign Setting)
Players: 4-6 9th level characters (provided)
In this published adventure, Vargo Kent’s sanctum has been violated, and a page ripped from his spellbook. You and your adventuring companions have been charged with finding that page; leading you to a remote lighthouse on the Dragonmere coast where rumors of scaled terrors above and below the waters have caused you to question what forces are vying for that page’s recovery. Faerûnian lore and extra PHs welcome!

Saturday afternoon
Title: The Ol’ Codger
Players: 4-5 6th level characters (provided)
This lighthearted fantasy version of ‘keep-away’ takes the unbalanced party to the extreme. Alistair Almost, a wealthy retired village merchant has just buried his beloved wife, but his anger at her loss has driven him to contract you to avenge her death—on the condition that he join in the fun. Role-play is encouraged and extra PHs welcome!

Saturday night
Title: The Bloodstone Cartel
Players: 4-6 1st level characters (provided)
Even villains need to get their start somehow! Allying with a few trustworthy—and like-minded—neighbors, with some help from ousted denizens of Castle Perilous, you might be able to corner Vaasa’s Bloodstone market. But if you’re to be successful, you’ll need cunning teamwork & bloody-mindedness. Role-play is encouraged, Faerûnian lore and extra PHs welcome!

Sunday afternoon
Title: Dragons for Playthings
Players: 3-4 15th level characters (provided)
Drawing heavily from dracocentric rulebooks, come try out races & classes rarely played! You join a troupe—with diverse backgrounds shrouded in mystery–united only by common ancestry and a threat from a draconic icon known throughout the Old Empires. Role-play is encouraged, dracophiles and extra PHs welcome!

Hope to see you there!

drorain
Expert Poster

The D&D 3.5e Offerings

Post by drorain »

sounds like some good options, if I'm not running opposite you for timing I minght sit in on one of those games.