MagiNation?

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
poptarts_n_pixistix
Veteran Poster

MagiNation?

Post by poptarts_n_pixistix »

Here's the deal: I'm trying to convince the boyfriend to go to AB for the first time (even if it's just for a day) but he's kinda pushing away from the idea because of money. HOWEVER, I think if people got some MagiNation games going (unofficial of course, I don't think they even do MN tournaments anymore) he would want to go. Is there anyone interested? Even if it's just a 'maybe' it might peak his interest, you know? :)
Draffut
Getting the hang of this...

MagiNation?

Post by Draffut »

Man, Haven't played Magi-Nation in like 7 years. I still got all my cards around somewhere, and it would be fun to have a few games, though I would have to brush up on the rules again.
Death
Veteran Poster

MagiNation?

Post by Death »

its a card game OoO i dont have cards but im interested
smoagendash
Veteran Poster

MagiNation?

Post by smoagendash »

Give me enough notice as to what day and time you'd want to have the event, and I'd be glad to put an unofficial (i.e. unsanctioned) event on the schedule
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

MagiNation?

Post by Phantom 1 »

I thought that was a cartoon.
Death
Veteran Poster

MagiNation?

Post by Death »

that and a GBC game which is fun but im lost in it XD but if u can teach me and give some stuff out im game