Pokemon TCG

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Keldeo
Getting the hang of this...

Pokemon TCG

Post by Keldeo »

I saw there was a Pokemon TCG event on the con schedule. The details aren't listed but I'm assuming it's a prerelease / booster draft with the upcoming set, Unbroken Bonds or a similar type of event (if anyone has any information please enlighten me! :) ) In any sense, I'm planning to bring my cards if anyone wants to do some games and / or trading. Are there any other Pokemon players out there?
AB 2019 cosplay lineup:

Friday : Luminary (Dragon Quest XI)
Saturday : Arvis (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)
Sunday : Red (Pokemon)
foambrain
AB Staff

Re: Pokemon TCG

Post by foambrain »

There is a Pokemon event! Unfortunately they're no longer giving prereleases to conventions (I'm trying to convince them to make an exception next year) so it will be a Team Up event instead.

Andrew Zorowitz
Live Gaming Manager 2019
Keldeo
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Pokemon TCG

Post by Keldeo »

foambrain wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:54 pm There is a Pokemon event! Unfortunately they're no longer giving prereleases to conventions (I'm trying to convince them to make an exception next year) so it will be a Team Up event instead.

Andrew Zorowitz
Live Gaming Manager 2019
Aww man that sucks but Team Up is still s great set. Is this going to be a prerelease style event, a booster draft or something else entirely? Regardless I’ll try to make it!
AB 2019 cosplay lineup:

Friday : Luminary (Dragon Quest XI)
Saturday : Arvis (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)
Sunday : Red (Pokemon)