Roleplaying games this year

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Roleplaying games this year

Post by Onipuck » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:20 pm

As per usual, the official Anime Boston website has absolutely nothing about the live-gaming stuff, and I was wondering if anyone knew of anything like the Shadowrun thing from last year, or the Pathfinder society showing up this year?

Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Re: Roleplaying games this year

Post by Onipuck » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:04 am

Time to resurrect this question.

Because every year, the website is horrible at giving any clue as to what the live gaming situation is.

Keldeo
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Keldeo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:02 am

I’m a bit into life gaming and I’d be curious to see what’s going on or possibly organize something!

tehscribbles
AB Asst Director

Post by tehscribbles » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 pm

We do have a live gaming room! Once the schedule comes out you've be able to see what events are going on in the room. You can check out lasts year's schedule for examples of what went on. (Republic Ballroom A and B).
Kate-lyn Skribiski Gingerich (Scribbles)
Assistant Director of Programming (Events): 2019

Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Post by Onipuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:28 am

tehscribbles wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:37 pm
We do have a live gaming room! Once the schedule comes out you've be able to see what events are going on in the room. You can check out lasts year's schedule for examples of what went on. (Republic Ballroom A and B).
It's nice to know it's in the same area again, the year when it was in the hotel across the road was a bit of a hassle.