Helping out at Live Gaming this year

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
smoagendash
Veteran Poster

Post by smoagendash »

Hey all,

I am doing an initial shout-out to see who is interested in helping out in Live Gaming at Anime Boston 2011 (Apr 22-24). What we are looking for are people interesting in running games during the con. This includes demoing board games or wargames, running role-playing game sessions, or even running a LARP (Live-Action Role-playing, no boffer weapons).

Helpers who puts in 16 hours of time at Live Gaming gets a free pass to the con and a bunk in the hotel. Folks who run 8 hours of events just get a con pass. Of course if you just want to run one or two games for no comp, well, that's ok too!

Live Gaming hours will be the same as last year:

Friday: noon – 1am
Saturday: 10am- 1am
Sunday: 10am-4pm

We will be in the same room as well.

If you are interested, please email me at livegaming(AT)animeboston(DOT)com as soon as you can (and definitely by February 28th if you want a bunk). Even if you don't know exactly what want to do, it's important to get word to me ASAP so I can wrangle registrations and bunks in the hotel.

What I need from you is:

* your name and current email address
* whether you are looking to be full-time (16 hours), part-time (8 hours), or no comp.
* if you are working 16 hours, whether you require a bunk in the hotel (they are limited!).
* the title and a short description (2-3 sentences long) of the event(s) you want to run. If you want to demo board games, let me know which games.
* what times during the convention you would prefer to work.

I look forward to hearing from you!

geomiyo
Getting the hang of this...

Post by geomiyo »

I might be too late, but I sent an email yesterday.