Anyone playing Go?

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
kiyomi23
Getting the hang of this...

Anyone playing Go?

Post by kiyomi23 »

I saw that there was a Go panel last year, but I don't see one for 2010. Did I miss the posting? Alternately, does anyone want to have a Go meetup?
JamPet
I'm new!

Anyone playing Go?

Post by JamPet »

Hello

We from the Mass Go Association fully intend to run that same panel again this year. We have four or five volunteer teachers and a stack of boards lined up and ready to go on Saturday between the hours of 10 and 6! As of yet I do not believe we know where, specifically, the con people are going to place us, but you can be sure that I shall give up another post here when I do.

Also, to plug our group just a tidbit, if you really need to scratch your itch for strategy then the club in Davis Square, Cambridge is almost always filled with epic struggles on the go board on Tuesday and Friday nights after 7.

Swing by, play the game, details at www.massgo.org
JamPet
I'm new!

Anyone playing Go?

Post by JamPet »

We'll be setup somewhere in the live gaming room, so look around for us, hopefully we won't be too hard to spot!