Dealer from 07

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
hikura
Veteran Poster

Dealer from 07

Post by hikura »

Hi.I was wondering if someone might able to help me since i couldn't find my conbook from 07.There was a dealer on the right hand side far in the back against the back wall(pratically in the corner).I forgot their name but it was something like jrock store or something like that.They sold all sorts of material related to jrock/jpop.What is their name?Does anyone knwo if they have a website of contact info?Thank you ahead time for any help.
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

Dealer from 07

Post by ShadowWolf »

Here is the list of all the dealers from last year, plus it shows their location.

http://2007.animeboston.com/dealers/

Hope that helps!
Vu
AB Staff

Dealer from 07

Post by Vu »

Well, according to your description, I would assume you mean the Jpop House. I'm looking at the 2007 Program Guide right now and they were in the back, right-hand corner. That sounds about correct, I suppose.
Vu Tran
North American Guest Liaison
Anime Boston 2022

Viva la manatee!

"Gonna have to go find my eyeballs, I rolled them too hard"
- Rebecca Lee, 2019
hikura
Veteran Poster

Dealer from 07

Post by hikura »

Thank you very much.I kinda figured it something like that but couldn't exactly remember it.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Dealer from 07

Post by Sayoria »

Yes, it was Jpophouse. Proud supporters of great VK music from groups such as Psycho Le Cemu, Phantasmagoria, D'Espairs Ray and more. ;)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024