All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
da_lisp
Getting the hang of this...

Post by da_lisp »

well, i don't think i saw you. sorry. but i spent most of my time looking for 2 young ladies. i think they were sisters since they looked the same. their names were Angie and Jackie. they both cosplay as Rukia from Bleach. we talked at the line. then we keep seeing each other. i Jackie a Sasuke plushie i got from the shops. then my friends encouraged me to try to get their myspace. w00. never got them. but i will find them again one day.

I have a picture of them and I if you anyone would like to help me.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

I think I remember seeing a couple of girls cosplaying as Rukia. One was in shinigami form and the other in school uniform. Was that them?
robochan
Expert Poster

Post by robochan »

Someone has 2 crushes. XD (JK, if you don't..??) o-o

XD But I'd like to talk to the Pyramid Head (The REALLY good one.) SOOO if anyone has his AIM or myspace or whatever, gimme it, please! ^^!
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

hahaha dang man u were really tryin to find them all day but it was funny haah we helped ^ ^ OH AND IF ANYONE HAS PICS OF BATTOSAI *KENSHIN* PLEASE SEND EM ^__^ THAT WAS MEE! =D thankx!
da_lisp

Post by da_lisp »

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/ ... 6_8990.jpg

im still looking for those 2. i gave Angie my Sasuke plushie.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

Lol Peter you're desperate...
Who knows maybe they'll see your post here?
babyevil

Post by babyevil »

Anyone see this Jonathan? I thought he was really cute and wanted to talk more with him.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/ ... nathan.jpg
mosquitoboy
Expert Poster

Post by mosquitoboy »

Though I fear you are lost in the course of time, I am praying that some how you stumble across this.

I met a girl at the Formal ball who was very shy, never stopped smiling, and had a friend ask me to dance with her 2 times.

We were suppose to meet again Saturday at the dance, but with little planning and even less forethought, the dance was too crowded to find each other.

I highly doubt I will ever find her again, but I would love to get her AIM/E-mail and talk.

I know that this is a very random thread on these forums, and I doubt she and I will ever find each other again, but I want to do anything in my power to try and find her.

No I don't have a # (I'm shy and didn't ask. :( )

battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

lmao sherwin if peter finds them i wonder what he will do..??? lmao
White_Hawks
Experienced Poster

Post by White_Hawks »

This may be one of the oddest requests this forum will see, but I was totaly psyched about the cherry blossom ball and right befor it's start (im talking like 10-20 minutes befor) I got a call about a family emergency that caused me to leave AB early this year. I'd love to see pictures people have of the ball so if theres another one next year (I'm hopeing!) I'll know more what to expect. And it'd be awesome to see atleast one of the things I missed ~sighs~
Jayveemon
Experienced Poster

Post by Jayveemon »

I am looking for the guy at the parapara panel who asked me about sites and stuff... if you read this I wasn'yt ignoring you >__< So give me a PM is you read this
amandazadok

Post by amandazadok »

this is kind of for anyone or something..

but was someone cosplaying miyavi or was that just my imagination.. i went to turn around and check when i walked past them but i didn't have time to really tell cus my brother was walking too fast ._.
jstarz927
I'm new!

Post by jstarz927 »

I'm looking for the guy dressed at Batman who danced with *everybody* at the dance last night. You were so sketchy and yet cool.
ravenark

Post by ravenark »

[quote=robochan]Someone has 2 crushes. XD (JK, if you don't..??) o-o

XD But I'd like to talk to the Pyramid Head (The REALLY good one.) SOOO if anyone has his AIM or myspace or whatever, gimme it, please! ^^![/quote]

The one with the Silver head's AIM is duo928, courtesy of Cosplay.com forums.
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

I don't know but it'll be fun watching him look for them...
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

Okay, I found a couple of the Saiyuki cosplayers so I'm uber happy. Was there another Goku running around or were people just confused?

I really want to find the Pandaikon I saw once. I saw them on Saturday and was going to grab them for a picture but they started to let us into the Greg Ayres panel and dangit, we'd been sitting in line on and off for like an hour so I didn't want to miss my chance for a good seat.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
jessica
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

I'm looking for someone named Corey D. I'd love to talk to him outside of the con.. he was lovely.
Schlimazel
Expert Poster

Post by Schlimazel »

I am questing for the extremely amazing Valor Form Sora, who was present at the Kingdom Hearts Photoshoot on Friday.... I absolutely loved her cosplay, along with the two keyblades my friend tells me she made herself. I'd love to talk sometime, so if you be she, drop me a PM sometime. :)

(If it's any help to know, I was the Halloween Town Sora at the shoot. xD; )
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

geez this is kinda ridulous..... How the hell is anyone supposed to see i'm looking fors that have or have not been solved.... well...at any rate

I never happened to get any pictures of myself in the group on Saturday.... It was around 12-2 when our group began itsd escapades towards the food courts. We would walk 3 or maybe 4 feet till we had to stop for 20 minutes as we where attacked with flashes. I am still seeing the spots. I would really love if at least one of the hundreds of pictures taken of our group could be shown to me here. (i was the asta with the large metal staff that had a green crystal in it.) if you have any solos of me i'd like to see them too.... i was foolish and forgot to take pictures of myself ^_^
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
Nara

Post by Nara »

Well i would like to find this one girl who was grinding with me at the dance, it was while Ayres (A GOD) was DJ, and we were right in the front, she was wearing a white shirt and had black hair with like this small part a white clippped in it i think, lol. I know I probably wont get talk to her or see her but o well. I was the dude wearing the megatokyo shirts on friday and saturday with a unbuttoned shirts over them, if any one thinks they ve noticed me IM me at DealerOfChaos on AIM, i dont care who IMs me, anyone can i would love to shat with anyone about this years AB and Next years also, can not wait!
Kacie
Experienced Poster

Post by Kacie »

Oh my gosh. I'm her friend! Hahah, we were looking to see if anyone took pictures of us and she saw your post XDXD

We saw you at the con but we didn't know it was you D=

Also, I'm looking for the people I was hanging out with sunday afternoon. We went through Dunkin Donuts as zombies... And chased pigeons.. I was the girl with brown hair in pigtails.

And the Inuyasha who's harem I was in on saturday and sunday.

My AIM is illusory kiwi.
Kino
Expert Poster

Post by Kino »

I'm looking for the Dragon Kings who did a walk on at the Masquerade. I think those were some of the nicest people I met at the convention... (I was the P-Chan cosplayer that met you guys during judging). All your costumes were awesome.

And also, BALLOON BALLLLL!
I'm looking for anyone that was part of the balloon ball madness late Friday night that started outside of the video game room and moved into that empty hallway in the convention center. *I was that girl who was cosplaying but left and came back with some jeans... >_<* Apologies to all that came down the back escalators during that time...
Sasuke

Post by Sasuke »

Well, i'm looking for a pic of my friend, he cosplay'd Sasuke (chunnin version). He had a minute-long makeout session in the dealer's room with a naruto. did anyone get it?
CubanThunder

Post by CubanThunder »

Heh, trying to think of a way to approach this without being sketchy, but I suppose this entire topic is about that..

I'm looking for some sort of contact info for a girl who was having everybody she came across sign her kimono on Friday. I was having a nice conversation with her when I had to go and, being the shy me, was unable to get any from her at the time.. so if you could help at all, PM me please. Thanks :)
Kana
Experienced Poster

Post by Kana »

I'm looking for the Maes Hughes cosplayer who attacked my friend Hinata with the Elysia pics.

I'm also looking for the Ryuichi Sakuma with the yaoi shirt from the karaoke room.
Siren Malirose

Post by Siren Malirose »

I'm looking for a nice teenage (I think) boy whose name is Allen/Alan. I met him during the Cherry Blossom Ball and he was the nicest dancer to take the time with me like he did.

I was the girl with the straight, short, layered black hair and I had a blue long evening gown on. It was a navy blue I suppose you could say, so please tell me if you have any information! ^^ Thank you!
Crimsonnataku
Expert Poster

Post by Crimsonnataku »

[quote=Kino]I'm looking for the Dragon Kings who did a walk on at the Masquerade. I think those were some of the nicest people I met at the convention... (I was the P-Chan cosplayer that met you guys during judging). All your costumes were awesome.[/quote]

That's us! I was the group leader for the Dragon Kings (I was the Blue Dragon King with the helmet) ^_^. Thank you so very much!
Siren Malirose

Post by Siren Malirose »

What was she dressed like? I might know her.
spazwithcatears
Experienced Poster

Post by spazwithcatears »

I'm not exactly LOOKING for anyone, persay....but I'd like to give a kind of shout-out type thing to a few people I saw.

first: to the Ouran High School Host Club group, who performed in the masquerade. my friend and I absolutely LOVED your performances and your costumes. we kind of ambushed you outside the main events room after the masquerade...we were a little desperate for a picture with you guys, and as we were all hyped up on the twincest (haha), not to mention sleep-deprived, we were a little more than excited. but you guys were really cool about it and we got a lot of nice photos. thanks so much!

second: to the people sitting behind me and my friend at the Cosplay Chess match. you shared your pocky with complete strangers who were unlucky enough to catch some as it was thrown offstage. we'd been cut off from our pocky supplies for several days and the craving was getting intense. thanks.
punkstara
Experienced Poster

Post by punkstara »

[quote=amandazadok]this is kind of for anyone or something..

but was someone cosplaying miyavi or was that just my imagination.. i went to turn around and check when i walked past them but i didn't have time to really tell cus my brother was walking too fast ._.[/quote]

What was this person wearing? I was mistaken for a miyavi cosplayer a few times on friday, but I was just wearing my normal clothes and happen to have a weird mohawk. I was wearing pink pinstripe pants and a black shirt with white pinstrips and a chinese style collar.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

I would also like to find the Dr. Nii (Whom I wasn't sure actually /was/ Dr. Nii until after the picture when I asked) that I met in the dealers' room today.

And either of the Chrono Truths (demon Chrno) that I took pictures of/with, because you guys rock.

I already found my Ren though so I don't need to look. C:

On the note of whether that Pandaikon cosplayer actually existed, was I also hallucinating the Nabeshin cosplayer? There were quite a few people I couldn't identify too well because I only saw them once and quickly.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[color:plum]Maddie! I'm looking for you! Maddie and Mere! ^^;

Maddie was a very cute bunny girl and also Azmaria (She had the most amazing Rosette and male Chrno with her) and Mere is the Naruto that did Sexy no Jutsu in front of everyone waiting for the dealers room to open on friday! (You're both awesome!)

Lets see... also looking for... Rachael and Laura (Naruto and Yondaime!) and their two friends! :O I'd like to keep in contact, guys! ^^;

EDIT:
Oh yeah! And also Gaara. He's a tall gaara and he was very sweet... not sure where he went off to!

BTW! I have pics of that Sasuke making out with Naruto! But it's on my phone and they're rather hard to get off of there. I can try to send them to my email but I can't promise anything.[/color]
amandazadok

Post by amandazadok »

you know what i can't remember now haha but I thought I saw a girl with arms that resembled miyavi's tattoos 0.o
da_lisp

Post by da_lisp »

i heart miyavi
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

Well it look like the first "I'm looking for..." has been solved! The Rukias found us lol...
da_lisp

Post by da_lisp »

yes dude i know. we got pwned at our game.
YamadaShintarou

Post by YamadaShintarou »

Hey, I'm looking for the girl who was playing Honey at the ball on Friday...to make it less sketchy, I was the girl with straight blonde hair and a sparkly pinkish reddish dress (we danced the last song together).

I'd also like to get into touch with anyone else that I danced with, you were all so awesome and I'd love to talk to you again.
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Post by Sachi »

I'd be looking for anyone who was in the Karaoke Lounge Saturday when my friend, yet another Hinata cosplayer, took the stage with her Kumagoro plushie after announcing she was extremely nervous.
Basically it'd be fun to chat a bit with whoever ended up jumping up and down on the stage and dancing in the aisle for 'Sleepless Beauty'. I was the Sophia (Last Exile) cosplayer with gray cat ears.
I'm also wondering if anyone in the audience got a picture of that. XD Priceless.

If anyone has a picture of Emo Cloud, that'd nice, too.
Colombian_Otaku
Experienced Poster

Post by Colombian_Otaku »

looking for the girl who cosplayed as THE GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!!!
I just think that was an awesome costume and I have pics of us doing poses
Kana
Experienced Poster

Post by Kana »

Hey!!! I was the first one onstage after Hinata during that!
Lt. Fork
Expert Poster

Post by Lt. Fork »

Thats because there /was/ a Miyavi cosplayer there! She was with Kyo from Dir en grey most of the time. They were freakin' awesome! <3
Meursault

Post by Meursault »

Anyone / any photos or videos from Saturday's Naruto fanservice ^^ I was the yaoi-ing Gaara.
Sachi
Experienced Poster

Post by Sachi »

*nods* Maybe that's 'cause I knew you before, Kana. ;)
Tsubasacosplayer

Post by Tsubasacosplayer »

I'm looking for the person who played Edward Elric during cosplay chess. You were awsome!!! Edward is my favorite character of all animes
YamadaShintarou

Post by YamadaShintarou »

Forgot to mention this earlier...

After the ball on Friday, there was a happy incident involving 19 people, one guy in a giant Crazy Bunny suit, and a single elevator. Anyone else who was there?
Schlimazel
Expert Poster

Post by Schlimazel »

Eh, out of curiosity-- does anyone have any photos of the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot on Friday, four o'clock, outside? Not the indoor one.... xD I'd like to see any pictures of the Axel fanservice that was going on, along with any other snapshots from the shoot.

On that note, videos would be nice as well. I know there was one man taking a video of the whole thing.... I have a friend who was taping it as well, but she's stupid and hasn't put it anywhere yet. *whacks her*
nightwalker
Veteran Poster

Post by nightwalker »

I'm here, girl!

[quote=Hinata-chan][color:plum]Maddie! I'm looking for you! Maddie and Mere! ^^;

Maddie was a very cute bunny girl and also Azmaria (She had the most amazing Rosette and male Chrno with her) and Mere is the Naruto that did Sexy no Jutsu in front of everyone waiting for the dealers room to open on friday! (You're both awesome!)

Lets see... also looking for... Rachael and Laura (Naruto and Yondaime!) and their two friends! :O I'd like to keep in contact, guys! ^^;

EDIT:
Oh yeah! And also Gaara. He's a tall gaara and he was very sweet... not sure where he went off to!

BTW! I have pics of that Sasuke making out with Naruto! But it's on my phone and they're rather hard to get off of there. I can try to send them to my email but I can't promise anything.[/color]
[/quote]
Do You LIKE Me?
Or do you think I'm DEVIANT? ;)
Meursault

Post by Meursault »

[quote=Hinata-chan][color:plum]
EDIT:
Oh yeah! And also Gaara. He's a tall gaara and he was very sweet... not sure where he went off to![/color]
[/quote]

I'm here! ^^ I'm trying to locate the rest of our Naruto group too.