Pokemon Sun/Moon

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Pokemon Sun/Moon

Post by Aurabolt »

...I decided to make a separate thread for talking about the 7th Gen Pokemon games.

I have Sun but plan to get Moon later. I also have a Charizard, Mewtwo and Lucario Amiibo if anyone cares =O
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Shimo Ookami
I'm new!

Re: Pokemon Sun/Moon

Post by Shimo Ookami »

I was also wondering on what the general consensus is on SM or if any groups intend to play together. PAX East recently had a great fan-run gym league and also a venue-hosted tournament. Regardless of whether or not there will be any official or unofficial events it would still be cool for people to have some VGC and / or Smogon OU battles together.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

...I don't do Smogon. LOL.

That reminds me on a more serious note: I'm thinking of doing a Panel on Smogon next year to help people break their addiction ^_^
Last edited by Aurabolt on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
MandaTifa
AB Staff

Post by MandaTifa »

I'll be bringing Sun, but I don't know how much time I'll get to play. :D
Amanda Graves
Cosplay Guest Coordinator 2024
Masquerade Assistant Coordinator 2023
Masquerade Staff 2012 - 2022
Attendee 2010-2011
Bakuretsu Con Staff 2009-2016, 2018 - 2019

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."

"Be strong, Red XIII."
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

Eh...I get the most mileage ouf of Streetpass at Pre-Reg Thursday. After that, Opening and Closing Ceremonies. I don't touch my 3DS much outside those times unless I'm playing Super Smash Bros. 3DS or the Wii U version in the Game Room.

Sun and Moon....I feel like for Battles, you need to give yourself and your opponent a few minutes to prepare first. More so if you or them want to play with certain rules in place.
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

I'll have Moon with me. I haven't played much of the 'after main story' content, as I got busy with other things.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

I have both Sun and Moon now but plan to only bring Pokemon Sun with me. Typically I do the post-game story content in Pokemon and then move on to other games. Poke Bank being cross-gen for the 5th, 6th and 7th Gen games though neabs if you like to restart the game from scratch and play over, at least you can save all of your Pokemon ^_^
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

MandaTifa
AB Staff

Post by MandaTifa »

I still haven't beat the story. I've just been wandering around breeding/trading and leveling up my Pokemon for evolution. I have the worst video game ADD. :lol:
Amanda Graves
Cosplay Guest Coordinator 2024
Masquerade Assistant Coordinator 2023
Masquerade Staff 2012 - 2022
Attendee 2010-2011
Bakuretsu Con Staff 2009-2016, 2018 - 2019

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."

"Be strong, Red XIII."
jajo
I'm new!

Post by jajo »

Wow, Mewtwo is my favourite Pokemon ever!
To want to, is to be able to.