At-con registration location (do lines stretch outside??)

This forum is for general questions for staff that don't fit into one of the forums below. Please read the FAQ before posting new questions.
Gabbalot
Getting the hang of this...

At-con registration location (do lines stretch outside??)

Post by Gabbalot »

This may be a stupid question, but I haven't found an answer by searching through the other threads/posts yet. So this is my first con ever and I'm not sure what to expect (I should have pre-registered but I just found out about AB a couple days ago and I've decided to go on a whim).

In terms of at-con registration, is there a chance that the lines will be so long that they extend outside the building(s)? I plan to arrive early on Saturday (an hour or so before at-con registration is open, so 8 am), but I don't want to freeze my butt off in the cold if there's a chance I'll be outside. If there is a chance, then I'll dress extra warm and then just check my coat inside the hotel once I get my badge.

Thanks in advanced :)
AB 2018 Cosplay: Princess Allura (combat suit), Phichit Chulanont (casual)

AB 2019 Cosplay:
Goth!Princess Allura, Bunny Hero Miruko (BNHA), Widowmaker (possibly), Mina (BNHA) (possibly)
Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Re: At-con registration location (do lines stretch outside??)

Post by Anna-neko »

k, so registration is in the Sheraton and what has happened in prev year - the line stretched along, then went on the staircase & to the other floor.

The only lines outside were the lines trying to get into the Hynes itself (Sheraton must like us better, to let us remain indoors!)
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?
Gabbalot
Getting the hang of this...

Re: At-con registration location (do lines stretch outside??)

Post by Gabbalot »

AnnaNeko wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:31 pm k, so registration is in the Sheraton and what has happened in prev year - the line stretched along, then went on the staircase & to the other floor.

The only lines outside were the lines trying to get into the Hynes itself (Sheraton must like us better, to let us remain indoors!)
Ohh okay!! Thanks so much :)
AB 2018 Cosplay: Princess Allura (combat suit), Phichit Chulanont (casual)

AB 2019 Cosplay:
Goth!Princess Allura, Bunny Hero Miruko (BNHA), Widowmaker (possibly), Mina (BNHA) (possibly)