Persona / Shin Megami Tensei 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

ffboy2378
Getting the hang of this...

Persona / Shin Megami Tensei 2017

Post by ffboy2378 »

Hey, any Persona / Shin Megami Tensei fans/cosplayers coming to Anime Boston this year? Just because Persona 5 is currently)slated to be released on 4/4, just after the convention, doesn't mean we can't still celebrate/have some great Shin Megami Tensei/Persona fun while at AB. The con already has two Persona related VAs for this year: Johnny Yong Bosch (Yu & Adachi) and Michelle Ruff (Yukari & Katherine); and hopefully there will be more great Persona related happenings to come.

As usual, we hope to have our customary midnight shoots. Please head to the Facebook event page here ( https://www.facebook.com/events/947852792010403/ ) where we will plan/discuss the shoots as the con gets closer and closer.
Attended Anime Boston in: 2005-06 & since 2011.
Other cons I attended in the past include: AnimeNEXT, Otakon, Colossalcon East, Katsucon, MAGFest, Animazement, & Anime NYC.
Proud Persona 4 fan since '09.
Cosplayer since '09, proudly~as the Persona 4 Protagonist.
witchboyofboston
Experienced Poster

Re: Persona / Shin Megami Tensei 2017

Post by witchboyofboston »

I will be attending as Eikichi to keep with the Retro theme! I hope there'll be other P2 cosplayers for the same reason. I've already RSVP'd to the event.
Maxymas
Veteran Poster

Post by Maxymas »

I'll be Naoto Shirogane the Detective Prince, solving the case of Linecon 3.0.

I hope to see many other awesome Persona cosplayers as usual :) I'll try to attend as many meetups as I can!
hollowrequiem
I'm new!

Post by hollowrequiem »

I'm going to try and cosplay Futaba Sakura in honor of Persona 5 finally coming out!
Silvered Fox
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Silvered Fox »

I will be bringing Minato! Hope to see you all there!