Inspirational/Uplifting Moments in Anime

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Cosplay_Joe
Experienced Poster

Inspirational/Uplifting Moments in Anime

Post by Cosplay_Joe »

So what is this panel about you ask? Quite simply, this presentation will be about, and will showcase, moments in anime that make you think, will inspire/uplift you, and/or make you go "awwwww".

For example, I will feature two of the Toonami promo videos "Dreams" and "You're not alone" at the end of the presentation just before the Q&A and discussion period. On the "awwww" side, I will show a clip from Sword Art Online, episode 11 where Asuna and Kirito find Yui and later, she wakes up and her reactions. Also, I will use Madoka Magica, an ep6 clip, where Madoka talks with her mother. And various other Clips like that.

This has already been approved for Katsucon and a Anime Christmas mini-convention down in Dover that'll be this Saturday (which was the main reason why I even came up with this panel in the first place, "peace on earth, and goodwill toward men") and I had already applied for this panel for Anime Boston (along with a few others) so needless to say, i'm pretty psyched!

And btw, after years of absence, I just want to say that it's real good to be back!
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup:

Thurs: Doumeki from xxxHolic (w/ the bow too! :D )
Fri: Ayato from The Asterisk War
Sat: Jim Hawking from Outlaw Star. (as pictured in my avatar)
Sun: Lelouch from Code Geass
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Re: Inspirational/Uplifting Moments in Anime

Post by Master of NERV »

Need to check the schedule for this!
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)