Singles anime boston 2015

If you need a room or a ride, this would be the place to make a new friend. Please note that this is NOT a place to discuss anime in general. In addition, this is NOT a relationship or solicitation forum, either.
Zephyred
I'm new!

Re: Singles anime boston 2015

Post by Zephyred »

I might be able to make it but still confused on the time. So definately say at 1:30 pm on sat?
Zephyred
I'm new!

Post by Zephyred »

I might be able to make it but still confused on the time. So definately say at 1:30 pm on sat?
moekou
Experienced Poster

Post by moekou »

It's still Wagamama at 1:30 Saturday, right? I'll have to leave at 2 for a photoshoot.

Also when people talk about meeting at a bar, which are they referring to? Any plans on that tomorrow?
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster

Post by XanSpiraken »

Is everyone already here or have they sat down already
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday Last Stand Spider-man
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Xan Host of Spiraken Manga Review Podcast and Panelist extraordinare
moekou
Experienced Poster

Post by moekou »

Eh seems to be a line wait to enter Wagamama and I have to attend Danganronpa photoshoot at 2 so I guess I won't be able to attend this one. Was coming from Touhou shoot. Any other gatherings being held, be it at restaurant or bar? Thanks!
XanSpiraken
Experienced Poster

Post by XanSpiraken »

I'm up for meeting tonight at 530 at California Pizza. I'll wait outside dressed as decim. What are you cosplaying as Moekou ?
Running manga panels all over the con
Cosplay
Friday Last Stand Spider-man
Saturday blue jacket lupin III
Sunday: Xan Host of Spiraken Manga Review Podcast and Panelist extraordinare
moekou
Experienced Poster

Post by moekou »

How was the meetup for everyone today? Is that pizza thing a general meetup(time is too close at this point)? Anything else being planned?
Zephyred
I'm new!

Post by Zephyred »

I tried to get to Wagamama at 2PM on Sat, but it ended up problematic with all the people about and I couldn't just go in and say 'Hi' inside the restaurant without knowing a single name or party reservation. I wish there was a better way to sort it out. Oh well. :|
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

yea i never went. I'm glad i didn't cause i had to head to the autograph line extra early.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Ithrowpeople
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Ithrowpeople »

Rox3l wrote:I started this 2 years ago and we do have a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162615543890676/

I plan to actually put together a meetup this year. Last couple of times fell through, sadly. If you are interested, please join the group, but I will be scanning profiles before adding people to make sure that people are actually anime fans and attend cons to keep out the rift raft. ^^;
FYI my fb pic is of me jumping out of a plane, so I probably come across as one of the rift raft -_-
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Ithrowpeople wrote:
Rox3l wrote:I started this 2 years ago and we do have a facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/162615543890676/

I plan to actually put together a meetup this year. Last couple of times fell through, sadly. If you are interested, please join the group, but I will be scanning profiles before adding people to make sure that people are actually anime fans and attend cons to keep out the rift raft. ^^;
FYI my fb pic is of me jumping out of a plane, so I probably come across as one of the rift raft -_-
i can't deal with anymore anime boston pages; i am not a kid and i do not wish to be called one so after that i'm not really into joining any ab facebooks
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective