Last Chance to Register in Person at the Current Rates!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
CJ Gren
AB Staff

Last Chance to Register in Person at the Current Rates!

Post by CJ Gren »

Anime Boston staff will be on hand at Boston's First Night 2012 to collect pre-registrations. This will be your last chance to register in person at the current rates: $45 for adults and $35 for children (ages 6-12). We will be taking cash or personal check only.

You can find us in the Hynes Convention Center in room 312. We'll also be showing some great anime (titles to be announced), so feel free to stop by!
Jennifer McDonald
Anime Boston Transportation Manager 2019
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Re: Last Chance to Register in Person at the Current Rates!

Post by ninja_girl21 »

yes i knew it good thing i already did
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

I already preregistered but I'll drop by for the Anime =D
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2025 or 2026!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Post by hg revolution »

So I take it the schedule is a surprise at this point, or will it be posted here?
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Schedule won't be posted until a couple weeks before the convention. It's not so much that it's a secret right now, as that it hasn't been made yet.

We have to finish accepting panels and confirm guests, and other events. Then our Programming team plays scheduling tetris to get everything to fit amongst all our rooms. And once it's been reviewed and OK'ed, we'll make it public.

Of course, even once it's posted to the public, there will be continuous changes leading up to and even at the convention.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Post by hg revolution »

Faceman wrote:Schedule won't be posted until a couple weeks before the convention. It's not so much that it's a secret right now, as that it hasn't been made yet.

We have to finish accepting panels and confirm guests, and other events. Then our Programming team plays scheduling tetris to get everything to fit amongst all our rooms. And once it's been reviewed and OK'ed, we'll make it public.

Of course, even once it's posted to the public, there will be continuous changes leading up to and even at the convention.
I was asking about the schedule to the First Night. Which didn't matter anyway, since it already happened and I went and had fun.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Ooooo, gotcha. Yeah, schedules were only posted at First Night. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!