The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2011.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

If you need confirmation from others that you actually do exist and that someone did actually see you at the convention, reply to this post. It would be a good idea to say which days you attended the convention and what you wore on each day.

Any new threads that are started where people are asking "Did anyone see me?" kinds of questions will be locked or deleted. Those posts should ONLY go in this thread to avoid cluttering up the forum.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

I went as Raido Kuzunoha the 14th (black uniform and hat, white holsters, cape with purple lining) from Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha 1&2 on Friday and Saturday. I was very pleasantly surprised at how many people recognized me and took photos! To those of you who did, you were all great and have excellent taste in games! :thumbup:
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
Korbexo
Veteran Poster

Post by Korbexo »

Hey everybody, for once I actually KNOW people saw me this year! xD I'm looking for any pictures of my friend and I. We were dressed as the LOL and FOREVER ALONE rage/meme faces! We were there Friday and Saturday and I(LOL face) was at the con on Sunday. PM me if you saw or have a photo of/with us you'd like to share! Thanks in advance!
AB 08-Itachi
AB 09-Temari(Chunin Exams)
AB 10-Zexion with Twister Board

AB 11-LOL meme/troll/rage face & Zexion.
AB 12-Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch. Current WIP.
& Haloween Town Zexion. Current WIP.
dstnyskr
Expert Poster

Post by dstnyskr »

did you see me at the informal dance? especially you yao1 f4nb0y 92?
Let destiny decide.
~AB veteran 2006-2017(missed '15)~
Project ALICE
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Project ALICE »

I went as Nero from Devil May Cry 4. With Devil Bringer and a Blue Rose Nerf Maverick mod. I was paired with a Steampunk Roxas (my amazing boyfriend <3). Did anyone happen to see me? Because I would love pictures and/or video(for the memories of course). I was there on Friday (from 9:00ish AM to 10PM) and Saturday (from 9:30ish AM to 10PM).
magicberry
I'm new!

Post by magicberry »

I went on Saturday as Eruka Frog~ (except I had a frog hat and green boots) I was with a group of Soul, Liz, Black Star, Death the Kid, and Excalibur except for when I was shopping in the Dealer's Room.

I hope anyone saw me or took a picture~
Reyda_Metzger

Post by Reyda_Metzger »

I feel so self-conscious asking this, but did anyone see me and take a picture that can be posted online? So far, I've seen nothing of my costumes, and I would love to have a picture, because I didn't end up being able to get any of myself.

I was "Theresa" from the video game series Fable(With the outfit from Fable 2 and Fable 3) on Friday and Sunday, and on Saturday I was a goth original-character pokemon trainer with home-made pokeballs and a home-made Teddiursa. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen either of those, and can help me out with the visuals. Thank you!
2011- Theresa (Fable II-III)/Original Pokemon Trainer
2012- Charlotte, the Dessert Witch (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) (OmNomNom)
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

If anyone saw the Takarazuka Elisabeth group and has photos, I would love to see them. There was me in a red ball gown and white gloves, a girl in a grey wavy wig and a dark red coat with sliver and black sequins, a girl in a black dress with black and pink fur boas, ad a girl in a hot pink sparkly tailcoat and matching hat.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

On Friday and Saturday I went as Aqua from Birth by Sleep. For most of the day Friday, I was walking around with a Miwako from Paradise Kiss and Zero from Vampire Knight. Saturday, I was with the Miwako and a friend doing Genie cosplay (SNSD). Sunday(today, haha) I was running around as a Bubblehead Nurse from Silent Hill. A lot of people were stopping me for photos and to talk, so even if you don't have any photos, talking to anyone who met me at the con would be nice!

(Also, for anyone who was talking with me at the dance, I had long brown hair with a purple corset and medieval boots the first night, and a black and gold outfit with short light blue hair on Saturday~! I feel bad for everyone I denied a dance with >__>)
InvaderFlak
Expert Poster

Post by InvaderFlak »

I was the Master Chief with bunny ears and an Aperture Science device.

I was only dressed during midday Saturday. My girlfriend was Prussia.
ChibiKittay
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKittay »

I was the full body moogle with head most of the time ^^ I'm looking for pics of me like that but mainly if anyone has some with me and my daughter, she was dressed as Belle from beauty and the beast :D
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

I went on Friday and Saturday, both days as Russia~

On Friday I had a rather large Sunflower with a welcome banner on it that also had sunflowers on it.

On Saturday I had a pipe (PVC) and a small sunflower.

Also, at the Hetalia Photoshoot on Friday, I (unfortunately) was the Russia who lost the bet to the Prussian that had to lay on the ground with the Americas stepping on me. Fantastic...
Last edited by RC on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Forgot something, da?
Rizu
I'm new!

Post by Rizu »

I was the Ulala (Space Channel 5) with the white version of her outfit, and with a long wig on Friday.

I was the Queen of Hearts on Saturday. I know there was at least one other walking around, though, so if it helps, I had black and white striped stockings, a long poofy dress part in the back, and a short skirt in the front. Also, I was with an Alice who was wearing the Hot Topic version of her outfit~ ^^

We were stopped quite a few times, so hopefully I can find some pictures of us!
ThulZathoth

Post by ThulZathoth »

I was the short Fluttershy from Friendship is Magic.
More specifically, I had a pink wig, yellow sweater, wings, a Fluttershy bag, pink skirt and was holding a bunny plushie. I'm looking for pics to show some of my friends from forums and such.

:)
AB 11:
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
AB 12:
Princess Luna (My Little Pony)
Dravenelle
I'm new!

Post by Dravenelle »

I went as Ellen from Folklore, and for the ~6 people that recognized me, I would love to see the pictures you took! One person was in the subway and I'm not sure they were even at the con, but they at least knew who I was. :)

And I just wanted to say to you guys: THANK YOU!! I really loved being recognized even though Folklore is not a well-known game. You really made my weekend, especially as it was my first time cosplaying! :)
xxClaudie

Post by xxClaudie »

I went as Yurippe from Angel Beats! Did anyone see me? Lots of pictures were taken but I've only seen only so far.
yaoixalchemist

Post by yaoixalchemist »

I KNOW people saw me because I got stopped a few times.

On Friday I was Ike from Super smash brothers brawl and I had a Pit with me.

On Saturday and Sunday I was Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura(Saturday I was in the second movie costume sunday I was in his default battle costume) I had a Sakura with me(movie 2 costume on Saturday and one her white dresses on Sunday)

Let me know if you got any pictures!
WatersElement
I'm new!

Post by WatersElement »

I was princess Tutu! I know many people saw me. I would love any photos that people took. Especially the ones a guy took while bubbles were being blown around me.
takmatsumotojr

Post by takmatsumotojr »

You know you saw me at some point, and you know you loved it.
Pimp Kakashi!!
xxClaudie

Post by xxClaudie »

Ahhh! I saw your friend! In fact, I recognized that she was FOREVER ALONE and gave her a hug~ x3
Houski

Post by Houski »

I went on Saturday as L Lawliet. :D I had those big black/gray eyes. I've been stopped alot to have my picture taken and people have called out "L!" to me, and I was the shortest L there (I think)! Did anyone see me or have any pictures of me?

**EDIT** I also wanted to add in that I had a black sling bag, if that helps! ^_^
spatula108

Post by spatula108 »

I am looking for pictures of classic costume sub zero and Mileena from Saturday, blue tunic link with the biggoron sword a little Friday and all Sunday, And me and my friend as the umbrella soldiers in black that had guns. She had on long boots and had a robocop gun on her hip. I had a rifle and umbrella patches on my left shoulder
Ririque

Post by Ririque »

My friend and I went as two vocaloids, Joker Mikuo (teal hair, striped pants, top hat), and a Lily (long blond hair, CD belt, yellow/black outfit). She was there all weekend, and I was only there Saturday. A bunch of people asked for pictures of us together, but I can't find any.

Also, not many people know the Joker PV, so huge thank you to the con-goers who recognized me, you guys totally made my weekend. <3
batpig
I'm new!

Post by batpig »

I went as Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project on Friday, and the Magnet version of Luka from Vocaloid on Saturday. Thank you so much for all the people who recognized/took photos/complimented/hugged me. >.< I am really shy so I probably didn't say much but all of you guys pretty much made my weekend! Shout out to the pair of magnet Miku and Luka, you guys were adorable :)

If anyone recognized me and took my pictures, I would really love to see them and would appreciate it! I went to the convention by myself so I couldn't take any of my own pictures.

momoney781
Veteran Poster

Post by momoney781 »

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted

AB 11' Ezio Auditore
AB 12' Altair-Assassin's Creed
Kratos- God of War
SSJ Goku- Dragon Ball Z
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

were you the L that went up to the group of Hetalia cosplayers and a few others sitting against the windows on the second floor on saturday?
Houski

Post by Houski »

I sat by the windows, but I didn't go up to any group o_o . Was the L that you saw have a spikey wig and a black backpack?
suicidalimbecile

Post by suicidalimbecile »

I was Seras Victoria from Hellsing. I had her blue uniform with the Harkonnen. If anyone has pics, I'd love to see them! :)
Engelmech
I'm new!

Post by Engelmech »

Hi guys! I was American McGee's Alice on Friday, and Sailor Aluminum Siren on Saturday. Also, me and my friend were part-time ME GUSTAs, if you caught that in the backgrounds of any photos ;)
whyjigglypuff

Post by whyjigglypuff »

I cosplayed as jigglypuff. Im not sure why but im having some issues remembering anime boston 2011. any pictures that will help me get my bearings would be greatly appreciated. I can only imagine the rude cosplay thread should be my next stop.
thanks?
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

i was walking around with these people all day

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd34 ... o1_500.jpg

i'm the Canada and the Prussia was the same friday and saturday and China changed into Ness on saturday and Russia was Fai on friday morning and Russia friday afternoon and then Russia on saturday morning and after the Hetalia photoshoot on saturday and during it, she was Pikuto(i think that's how it's spelled) America

if you saw us, tell me ^^ please? ^^ <3
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

uhhh...shoot....i forget ><
the L that i'm thinking of went to the Hetalia photoshoot on saturday...
DRowe13
I'm new!

Post by DRowe13 »

I was dressed as Silent Bob for Friday and Saturday (and one of my friends was Jay when he chose to wear his wig)

I know people got photos because I was asked to stop quite a bit, was wondering if anyone had them and could post them.

Thanks, Had a blast, first time actually dressing up for a con
Houski

Post by Houski »

Ahaha, that's ok! ^_^
ZeroSnake

Post by ZeroSnake »

Haha you guys wasted no time to make this thread >XD.

Okay here I go!

On Friday and Sunday I went as Sanada Yukimura!

On Saturday I was the one and only Bruce Lee!

So yeah I'm looking for pictures and videos. But not only that. If you guys remember me add me on

Facebook! just tell me your from the con
lyraparry11
Veteran Poster

Post by lyraparry11 »

i was the twilight princess link walking around with the dark link on friday. i had brown hair hidden in a bun under my hat with my bangs sticking out, and a homemade sword and sheild. my friend cosplaying dark link had similar props and shirt. a lot of people took pictures of us.

on saturday and sunday (today) i was rin tohsaka in her casual outfit from fate/stay night. i think i was the only rin there. not too many pics, but a few.
reichan
I'm new!

Post by reichan »

My boyfriend and I cosplayed as Asuka and Shinji all three days, we wore the school uniforms. If anyone happened to take pictures of us we would greatly appreciate if you could send us some links.

Thank you so much!
Rhea & Kyle
Nashida
Expert Poster

Post by Nashida »

I'm hoping some of you saw me this year, I did get stopped quite a few times and had a few photos taken.

I was Riley from Pokemon all three days of the con. I was often seen traveling with a guy carrying a huge scythe wearing chain pants, red vampire fangs and black/blue hair. On Saturday I randomly had on a furry brown wolf tail. Sunday I was handing out Pokemon eggs filled with candy.

Feel free to add me on Facebook too!
Axel (KHII): AB07,AB08 (Cosplay Chess-Team Evil)
Reno(FF:AC): AB10
Riley (Pokemon): AB11
N Harmonia (Pokemon): AB12
deviantART Cosplay.comFacebookMy website
AuxilliaryElement
Experienced Poster

Post by AuxilliaryElement »

I went as Sen from [color:red] KNITE[/color] on Friday and Saturday I was weilding a swallow kite like this: http://fav.me/d3dumpp with christmas lights hanging from it. Please, if anyone has pictures PT me ASAP!!! Thanks! [color:red]<33333[/color]
KairaHolland

Post by KairaHolland »

I was only there for Saturday, and I was casual Demyx with a giant tennis racket, and my friend who was with me was Axel with pizzas (from Kingdom Hearts). Did anyone see ussss? If anyone has any pictures please tell me :D
Anime Boston 2016 - Friday & Saturday:
Touka Kirishima [school uniform] (Tokyo Ghoul)
Anoel

Post by Anoel »

[color:purple]Hey all, on Friday and Saturday I was green dress Hungary. I'm pretty pudgy, and after noon on Saturday I had chocolate stains on my apron. I took my glasses off for pictures (though I forgot on some of the photo-shoot ones) and had a frying pan carabiner'd to my backpack that I would pose with.

Anyone who took pictures of me please contact me! I'd love a copy.

Thank you all! It was my first time cosplaying, and I had a great time.[/color]
Houski

Post by Houski »

Since the site is not letting me edit my post, I'll have to post another reply...

http://thetinycarrot.deviantart.com/art ... -206239107

This is the L that I dressed up as! ^_^ (Ignore the L mustache, hehe)
ZenErik
Veteran Poster

Post by ZenErik »

Hi folks. Lovely time at the con. Here are my outfits. If you have pictures, it would be great to see them! :)

Friday:
lavender and pink kodona style attire
Shin Okazaki (Nana)

Saturday:
Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)
Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Shin Okazaki (Nana)

Sunday:
grey and black kodona style attire

As usual, I'm pretty terrible with getting contact info or even names half the time. So, if you remember me and would like to keep in touch just send me a PM here or on Facebook. It would be great. ^_^
LusciousGrapes
Expert Poster

Post by LusciousGrapes »

I got stopped a few times, so I was wondering if anyone who saw my sister and I could send over pictures they have of us. Also, if anyone who was at the Durarara!! shoot on Friday saw us, could you send over some pictures with us in it, too?? Thanks!
formerly: xturbulancexx
AB12: Subaru Sumeragi [Tokyo Babylon], Roxy Lalonde [Homestuck (God Tier)]
AB13: Latula Pyrope (God Tier, casual), Aradia Megido (God Tier, casual), possible Altair, Dave Strider, Subaru Sumeragi
ChibiKittay
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKittay »

I did see you Yuki but my daughter didn't care enough to let me stop on the way for food XD
alphie

Post by alphie »

Okay! Soooo~

Friday, I was: Ukoku Sanzo from Saiyuki and a God Tier variant of Karkat Vantas from Homestuck.

Saturday (busy day): Darumakka Gijinka (Pokemon), Ukoku Sanzo again, Morty (Pokemon) and Ryoji Mochizuki from Persona 3.

Sunday, I was Ryoji Mochizuki again :)

If anyone saw me, let me know!!!
Vulgar_ism

Post by Vulgar_ism »

I was Black Rock Shooter with a "katana". (It was a bokken) Had creepy circle lenses in.
http://www.facebook.com/schizoidcosplay

Upcoming Cosplays
Merry Nightmare
Team Flare
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Yukito Kunisaki from Air in Thursday's pre-reg line and part of Sunday.
Red/Black kimono Jrocker on Friday
Male Sakura from Card Captor Sakura Saturday. My most shots all weekend.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
ZeroSnake

Post by ZeroSnake »

I remember you great cosplay btw!
Kristi
Experienced Poster

Post by Kristi »

I was Rosie the Riveter :) I was there all weekend!